Page 91 of 108 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 910 of 1079

Thread: Evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.[W:57]

  1. #901
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:34 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    23,366

    Re: Evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.[W:57]

    Quote Originally Posted by SanderO View Post
    No steel was melted... Who made this claim?
    high temperatures weaken steel - FACT
    The towers' structures had 47 core columns and several hundred perimeter columns. So a plane could not destroy even 1/4 of the columns. But it could destroy SOME of the columns and destroy some it did FACT. THAT destruction ALONE was not sufficient to cause the towers' top to collapse destroying the floors slabs below... leaving the columns un braced and vulnerable to Euler buckling. FACT

    No problem consider intelligent comments. You are out of your league... essentially a parrot.
    Steel WAS melted. Mr. Cahill's qualitative analysis of the air showed that. Numerous news stories covered the story that molten iron remained in the basement areas for 90 days. That was melted iron SanderO. That is factual, whether you and others deny it, it is a fact. Many talked about it and many pictures were taken.

    Yes, high temperatures can weaken steel, for sure. Indeed, when they are hot enough they can melt steel, as Mr. Cahill measured.

    The problem for your interpretation is that jetfuel CANNOT weaken steel, cannot melt steel. Further, steel is a very poor conductor of heat. To claim that office fires on the upper floors could generate enough heat to be transmitted throughout the structure to result in such a universal collapse at free fall speeds is preposterous, and we both know it.

  2. #902
    Sage
    Quag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    21,634

    Re: Evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.[W:57]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    Steel WAS melted.

    So you claim but no one has ever been able to show any melted steel
    Mr. Cahill's qualitative analysis of the air showed that.
    No it didnt another situation where you didn't think or investigate anything you just accepted BS from a known lying CT site as true because it fit your anti govt mindset

    Numerous news stories covered the story that molten iron remained in the basement areas for 90 days.
    Steel is not iron but no one has ever shown any of that iron (or is it steel?) that you claimed was molten. That was melted iron SanderO. That is factual, whether you and others deny it, it is a fact. Many talked about it and many pictures were taken.[/quote]
    No pic of molten iron exists, there is molten material but there is no way to claim it is iron (which isn't steel) aside from lying like you always do.

    Yes, high temperatures can weaken steel, for sure. Indeed, when they are hot enough they can melt steel, as Mr. Cahill measured.
    More unproven BS from a lying CT site but still doenst mean squat in any case.

    The problem for your interpretation is that jetfuel CANNOT weaken steel, cannot melt steel. Further, steel is a very poor conductor of heat. To claim that office fires on the upper floors could generate enough heat to be transmitted throughout the structure to result in such a universal collapse at free fall speeds is preposterous, and we both know it.
    Of course it can your lack of knowledge about physics is almost a great as your lack of knowledge about aviation.

    Congrats on showing how ill informed you are and how willing you are to believe any BS as long as you can blame the ebil US govt.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill



    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    Winston Churchill

  3. #903
    Guru
    SanderO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    2,621

    Re: Evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.[W:57]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    Steel WAS melted. Mr. Cahill's qualitative analysis of the air showed that. Numerous news stories covered the story that molten iron remained in the basement areas for 90 days. That was melted iron SanderO. That is factual, whether you and others deny it, it is a fact. Many talked about it and many pictures were taken.

    Yes, high temperatures can weaken steel, for sure. Indeed, when they are hot enough they can melt steel, as Mr. Cahill measured.

    The problem for your interpretation is that jetfuel CANNOT weaken steel, cannot melt steel. Further, steel is a very poor conductor of heat. To claim that office fires on the upper floors could generate enough heat to be transmitted throughout the structure to result in such a universal collapse at free fall speeds is preposterous, and we both know it.
    Don't confuse what was uncovered weeks after the collapse when the search for bodies was undertaken. There WERE fires burning below and in the debris pile for months after the collapse. If there was melted steel or iron there would have had to be cooled solidified steel or iron. There was none. You m akeit seem as if all sorts of steel columns were melted to cause the collapse. Not a single column discovered post collapse shows melting. YES there was corrosion... not melting.

    No molten steel was part of the period leading up to the collapse. There is no evidence of this.
    Nothing is as it appears.

  4. #904
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:34 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    23,366

    Re: Evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.[W:57]

    Quote Originally Posted by SanderO View Post
    Don't confuse what was uncovered weeks after the collapse when the search for bodies was undertaken. There WERE fires burning below and in the debris pile for months after the collapse. If there was melted steel or iron there would have had to be cooled solidified steel or iron. There was none. You m akeit seem as if all sorts of steel columns were melted to cause the collapse. Not a single column discovered post collapse shows melting. YES there was corrosion... not melting.

    No molten steel was part of the period leading up to the collapse. There is no evidence of this.
    I'm not confusing anything sir, though you may be deliberately pretending there was no molten iron for 90 days, photographed and commented upon by many, and to which Pyrocool was applied by the authorities. And for the first time in its relatively short history, Pyrocool failed to extinguish.

    I am merely expanding upon the rational observations and truthful statements of Kevin Ryan, at that time in the employ of Underwriters Laboratory. You may recall that for speaking the truth regarding the heat conducting properties of structural steel, Mr. Ryan was fired. Yes, in a time of universal deception, speaking the truth is a radical act and will often get you fired.

    We both know that.

  5. #905
    Guru
    SanderO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    2,621

    Re: Evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.[W:57]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    I'm not confusing anything sir, though you may be deliberately pretending there was no molten iron for 90 days, photographed and commented upon by many, and to which Pyrocool was applied by the authorities. And for the first time in its relatively short history, Pyrocool failed to extinguish.

    I am merely expanding upon the rational observations and truthful statements of Kevin Ryan, at that time in the employ of Underwriters Laboratory. You may recall that for speaking the truth regarding the heat conducting properties of structural steel, Mr. Ryan was fired. Yes, in a time of universal deception, speaking the truth is a radical act and will often get you fired.

    We both know that.
    No evidence of cooled recently molted steel. No photographs or video. Of course truthers will claim this evidence was suppressed. But this is completely illogical implying that every single person with a camera... failed to notice the solidified melted steel and if they did and took a picture... the images were taken from them.... or every person rummaging through the debris was told to not talk about or document any "anomalies" such as liquid steel or solidified liquid steel... and that the perps knew what the incriminating evidence would be that had to be suppressed. Note that the solidied mass called a meteorite or something was not suppressed and there is a perfectly logical explanation for its formation.

    Your assertion of melted steel is has no basis in fact.
    Nothing is as it appears.

  6. #906
    Sage
    Quag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    21,634

    Re: Evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.[W:57]

    None of his asserions have any basis in fact.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill



    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    Winston Churchill

  7. #907
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:34 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    23,366

    Re: Evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.[W:57]

    Quote Originally Posted by SanderO View Post
    No evidence of cooled recently molted steel. No photographs or video. Of course truthers will claim this evidence was suppressed. But this is completely illogical implying that every single person with a camera... failed to notice the solidified melted steel and if they did and took a picture... the images were taken from them.... or every person rummaging through the debris was told to not talk about or document any "anomalies" such as liquid steel or solidified liquid steel... and that the perps knew what the incriminating evidence would be that had to be suppressed. Note that the solidied mass called a meteorite or something was not suppressed and there is a perfectly logical explanation for its formation.

    Your assertion of melted steel is has no basis in fact.
    Your cognitive dissonance is typical, and I should have known better than to engage with you.

  8. #908
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,917

    Re: Evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.[W:57]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    Your cognitive dissonance is typical, and I should have known better than to engage with you.
    A response that does nothing to disprove what was presented shows you really have nothing. Why not present or tell us what post supports your position?
    "
    If we have data, let's look at the data. if all we have is opinions let's go with mine
    -barksdale
    "

  9. #909
    Sage
    Quag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    21,634

    Re: Evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.[W:57]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    Your cognitive dissonance is typical, and I should have known better than to engage with you.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill



    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    Winston Churchill

  10. #910
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:34 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    23,366

    Re: Evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.[W:57]

    Quote Originally Posted by mike2810 View Post
    A response that does nothing to disprove what was presented shows you really have nothing. Why not present or tell us what post supports your position?
    You always let other people do your thinking for you Mike. I'm not that way. Merry Christmas.

Page 91 of 108 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •