Page 70 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 700 of 824

Thread: Evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.[W:57]

  1. #691
    Professor

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Seen
    10-17-18 @ 02:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,495

    Re: Evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.[W:57]

    [QUOTE=ChrisABrown;1069142819]
    Quote Originally Posted by mike2810 View Post

    They are spinning with making no conclusion to muddy the water with psuedo rational that simply complicates things. Selectivity.

    No nuclear devices.

    I have a page that provides a full description of how the demo was donw nd it is back by a Ph.D in physics who specialized in material testing. He stated when he first called my it was the only technically detailed explanation in existence that was based on evidence that was independently verified.

    Demolition, the truth of 9-11, Twin Towers

    Demolition, the truth of 9-11, Twin Towers
    There was a lot of concrete in the core - it's what people walked on. But there was no vertical concrete structure that took any gravity load whatsoever. Book 3 of the structural drawings show the details for the steel columns and book 6 has the bracing details. There was diagonal bracing at lower and beamed floors around the MER levels, but most diagonals that can be seen at the construction phase were temporary for the cranes and the temporary elevator that they used.

    To have vertical concrete in the core such as you are talking about would have served only to put an additional load on the steels that they would have been supported by. In the attached pic you can see the diagonal bracing at the perimeter of the core which remained, and also the temp diagonal supports for the lifting gear.

    trident3_1.jpg
    https://imgur.com/a/VKaFMZm

    Can you show me a pic of some vertical concrete structure in the core ?

  2. #692
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,433

    Re: Evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.[W:57]

    [QUOTE=gerrycan;1069144606]
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisABrown View Post

    There was a lot of concrete in the core - it's what people walked on. But there was no vertical concrete structure that took any gravity load whatsoever. Book 3 of the structural drawings show the details for the steel columns and book 6 has the bracing details. There was diagonal bracing at lower and beamed floors around the MER levels, but most diagonals that can be seen at the construction phase were temporary for the cranes and the temporary elevator that they used.

    To have vertical concrete in the core such as you are talking about would have served only to put an additional load on the steels that they would have been supported by. In the attached pic you can see the diagonal bracing at the perimeter of the core which remained, and also the temp diagonal supports for the lifting gear.

    trident3_1.jpg
    https://imgur.com/a/VKaFMZm

    Can you show me a pic of some vertical concrete structure in the core ?
    You need to address your question to ChrisABrown. His post I quoted was messed up. What I responded with to his post was:

    "What are they misinfo spinning?
    What is interesting is the site I provided does not draw any conclusions. Unlike you.
    - Question: We know you believe thermite was used. Do you believe mini neutron bombs were used?
    - When can we expect your paper outlining how the controlled demolition of the towers was done?
    "
    If we have data, let's look at the data. if all we have is opinions let's go with mine
    -barksdale
    "

  3. #693
    Student
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    249

    Re: Evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.[W:57]

    [QUOTE=mike2810;1069143303]
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisABrown View Post

    Your links are also spin sites.

    Take for example Mark Basile: He collected funds to have an independent lab analyze some wtc dust. He was only to ask them to tell him what was in it and not tell the lab the source of the material. He has never finished the project. No results.
    Mark Basile

    Others have tried to verify thermite (nano or other) in the WTC dust. Results are mixed to negative in duplicating the Niels Harrit analysis.

    Have you been in contact with Jones or Gage at AE911T? Seems you could have saved them a bunch of money for the yet to be released Alaska University Study.
    The links are my site and if you think its spin you probably do not know the evidence my site presents as compared to those trying to say it is a spin site.

    Jones I spoke with in 2004 and he knows, but he is playing for the other team. You can hear him here interviewing Leslie Robertson in boulder for a "we are change" broadcast. There is an edit right where Robertson would say "concrete core walls" and jones voices comes in and says "steel core columns". You will find links to the full audio and then exerpts that highlight the specific moment.

    Gage banned me from AE right away when they started with a message board, then got rid of it. He insists on thinking that plans from silverstien for the worlds tallest buildings were drawn in pencil and hand lettered in the title block. He ignores the pixelized anomalies appearing on 20% of the sheets in the revision table cells. A clear photoshop job to try and make the plans look like working drawings.







    I emailed and called Hulsey in Alaska with no results. There is misleading or an agenda there.

    There is a simple rule and about 95% of the time it works for understanding exactly what kind of info our world has in store for us.

    ~~~Everything is to see, find, hear and do, is put there for us by tryants for use see, find, hear and do.~~~

    Social fears and manipulations are used to control what peoples perceptions of the truth are.

  4. #694
    Student
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    249

    Re: Evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.[W:57]

    [QUOTE=gerrycan;1069144606]
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisABrown View Post

    There was a lot of concrete in the core - it's what people walked on. But there was no vertical concrete structure that took any gravity load whatsoever. Book 3 of the structural drawings show the details for the steel columns and book 6 has the bracing details. There was diagonal bracing at lower and beamed floors around the MER levels, but most diagonals that can be seen at the construction phase were temporary for the cranes and the temporary elevator that they used.

    To have vertical concrete in the core such as you are talking about would have served only to put an additional load on the steels that they would have been supported by. In the attached pic you can see the diagonal bracing at the perimeter of the core which remained, and also the temp diagonal supports for the lifting gear.

    trident3_1.jpg
    https://imgur.com/a/VKaFMZm

    Can you show me a pic of some vertical concrete structure in the core ?
    One half of the WTC2 core is standing without the exterior steel in this picture.



    A massive piece of the WTC1 core wall topples out of the wall in this .gif made from frames of a video.



    It is pretty clear you do not know the structural elements of the tower from the tools used to build it in your pic.

    Independently verifying the pics posted is a copy of a safety report done FOR FEMA by a structural engineer certified in 12 states in november of 2001 stating there was a concrete core, see page 5.

    http://algoxy.com/psych/images3/dome...ncsea.down.pdf

  5. #695
    Student
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    249

    Re: Evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.[W:57]

    Quote Originally Posted by mike2810 View Post
    What are they misinfo spinning?
    What is interesting is the site I provided does not draw any conclusions. Unlike you.
    I visited their site again and found it to be all over the place. Literally, a dozen or so peoples perspective on different things. My site is focused with evidence. Completely different approach.

  6. #696
    Professor

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Seen
    10-17-18 @ 02:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,495

    Re: Evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.[W:57]

    [QUOTE=ChrisABrown;1069145387]
    Quote Originally Posted by gerrycan View Post

    One half of the WTC2 core is standing without the exterior steel in this picture.



    A massive piece of the WTC1 core wall topples out of the wall in this .gif made from frames of a video.



    It is pretty clear you do not know the structural elements of the tower from the tools used to build it in your pic.

    Independently verifying the pics posted is a copy of a safety report done FOR FEMA by a structural engineer certified in 12 states in november of 2001 stating there was a concrete core, see page 5.

    http://algoxy.com/psych/images3/dome...ncsea.down.pdf
    Your pic is EXACTLY what you'd expect to see in the steel cored WTC buildings.

    Tell me, what was the structural function of your imaginary concrete core? (keep in mind the layout below floor 9 when you answer).
    Here's another picture from that level to help you......
    https://imgur.com/a/u6jBSw2
    82e5a212225a58548b4a57b52d51d3a6.jpg

  7. #697
    Student
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    249

    Re: Evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.[W:57]

    [QUOTE=gerrycan;1069145513]
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisABrown View Post

    Your pic is EXACTLY what you'd expect to see in the steel cored WTC buildings.

    Tell me, what was the structural function of your imaginary concrete core? (keep in mind the layout below floor 9 when you answer)
    Hmmm, something missing here.

    Can you tell me the 3 major visible structural elements of a steel framed rectangular structure?

  8. #698
    Professor

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Seen
    10-17-18 @ 02:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,495

    Re: Evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.[W:57]

    [QUOTE=ChrisABrown;1069147805]
    Quote Originally Posted by gerrycan View Post

    Hmmm, something missing here.

    Can you tell me the 3 major visible structural elements of a steel framed rectangular structure?
    What's missing is your answer to the straight question that you were asked regarding the structural function of your supposed concrete core. The layout to floor 9 of the towers is quite clear and presents no constant load path to bedrock, other than the steel core columns, for such a concrete structure had it existed in the core above that level.

    What IS important to note about the concrete that existed in the core is that in each of the 3 tower sections above fl9 there was an increasing amount of concrete in the core area as each of the sections increased in height. This was due to there being less elevators required as each section progressed. Notable also that there was a constant horizontal concrete band connecting E-W and N-S open office areas that ran through the core.

    Note that in the illustration below there is no vertical concrete, but viewed distantly that fact would not be discernable and one could easily view the structure and erroneously conclude that there was indeed a vertical concrete gravity load bearing structure existant throughout. Perhaps you could point out to me where you believe the vertical concrete WOULD have existed as per the illustration, and I will look through the structural drawings and inspection/construction pics and find that particular area for you. If indeed there is any evidence of what you say existed there, I will be more than happy to have learnt of this from you and will thank you no end for it.

    Not gonna happen though, is it.

    image from 10.1.1.125.7617-38.jpg
    https://imgur.com/a/4zg46Fn

  9. #699
    Student
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    249

    Re: Evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.[W:57]

    Quote Originally Posted by gerrycan View Post

    What's missing is your answer to the straight question that you were asked regarding the structural function of your supposed concrete core. The layout to floor 9 of the towers is quite clear and presents no constant load path to bedrock, other than the steel core columns, for such a concrete structure had it existed in the core above that level.

    What IS important to note about the concrete that existed in the core is that in each of the 3 tower sections above fl9 there was an increasing amount of concrete in the core area as each of the sections increased in height. This was due to there being less elevators required as each section progressed. Notable also that there was a constant horizontal concrete band connecting E-W and N-S open office areas that ran through the core.

    Note that in the illustration below there is no vertical concrete, but viewed distantly that fact would not be discernable and one could easily view the structure and erroneously conclude that there was indeed a vertical concrete gravity load bearing structure existant throughout. Perhaps you could point out to me where you believe the vertical concrete WOULD have existed as per the illustration, and I will look through the structural drawings and inspection/construction pics and find that particular area for you. If indeed there is any evidence of what you say existed there, I will be more than happy to have learnt of this from you and will thank you no end for it.

    Not gonna happen though, is it.
    Umm, I will not accept some crap graphic. TELL ME what the 3 major visible structural elements of a steel framed structure are.

    And this IS not what would be expected of a steel framed core under any conditions. It is exactly what would be expected of a concrete core.



    And that image is confirmed by a piece of the core wall of WTC1 toppling from its position.



    They are supported by this report from November 2001 by a structural engineer certified in 12 states. See page 5.

    http://algoxy.com/psych/images3/dome...ncsea.down.pdf

    That safety report of August Domel, structural engineer certified in 12 states is matched by the 1992 Oxford Encyclopedia of Technology and Innovation.
    http://algoxy.com/conc/images/oxfordarchcore.jpg

    You've failed to respond reasonably regarding the image of the WTC 2 core and evaded consideration of the engineering report and the video frames showing the wall. Then posted a crap drawing that is ERRONEOUS.

    Now show us what you know about structural steel framing. Answer the question.

    ALL CORE structures resist torsion and sway. WTF do I have to tell you that? You are supposed to know what you are talking about. ANSWER MY QUESTION.

  10. #700
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,433

    Re: Evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.[W:57]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisABrown View Post
    I visited their site again and found it to be all over the place. Literally, a dozen or so peoples perspective on different things. My site is focused with evidence. Completely different approach.
    Really? A dozen or so peoples perspective? It is a visual archive. There is image analysis done by some other than the author. I will bet you really have not studied what is presented.

    "In retrospect, the single biggest obstacle for many participants within such discussions, including mathematicians, physicists, chemists, engineers, computer programmers and journalists, was their own head-strong vanity which led to premature states of false certainty. The evidence for this is everywhere one looks within years of recorded posting histories, published papers and articles written about the collapses. It became quite obvious that the less humility and caution one has when approaching these issues, the more certain that individual was to state blatantly untrue information and defend it to the point of absurdity.
    A World Trade Center Collapse Investigative Resource - World Trade Center Evidence-Based Research

    Are you saying your web site with its explanation is the one clear concise explanation for the destruction of WTC1 and 2?

    So we can expect Gage, Jones, Prager, Griffin, etc. to announce that you are correct. Can't wait to read about it.
    "
    If we have data, let's look at the data. if all we have is opinions let's go with mine
    -barksdale
    "

Page 70 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •