Page 105 of 109 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1082

Thread: NIST North Tower ANSYS model -- floor trusses

  1. #1041
    Guru

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Seen
    05-17-18 @ 02:55 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,028

    Re: NIST North Tower ANSYS model -- floor trusses

    Quote Originally Posted by gerrycan View Post
    You haven't proven anything.
    I have proven you have no clue what you're taking about when it comes to drawings and construction and have also invalidated most of your supporting evidence for your "NIST has swapped the truss ends" claim.

  2. #1042
    Professor

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Seen
    05-18-18 @ 09:37 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,444

    Re: NIST North Tower ANSYS model -- floor trusses

    Quote Originally Posted by gamolon View Post
    I have proven you have no clue what you're taking about when it comes to drawings and construction and have also invalidated most of your supporting evidence for your "NIST has swapped the truss ends" claim.
    You've done no such thing. Stop getting your ambitions confused with your abilitites.

  3. #1043
    Guru

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Seen
    05-17-18 @ 02:55 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,028

    Re: NIST North Tower ANSYS model -- floor trusses

    Quote Originally Posted by gerrycan View Post
    You've done no such thing. Stop getting your ambitions confused with your abilitites.
    Sooooo...

    Nothing else to add to your "NIST swapped truss ends" claim? I guess this thread is done then?

  4. #1044
    Professor

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Seen
    05-18-18 @ 09:37 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,444

    Re: NIST North Tower ANSYS model -- floor trusses

    Quote Originally Posted by gamolon View Post
    Sooooo...

    Nothing else to add to your "NIST swapped truss ends" claim? I guess this thread is done then?
    You keep guessing Gamolon. I have already come to the conclusion that the trusses were mixed, as I stated on here weeks ago. If you're intent is to continue to defend NIST's full ANSYS model of WTC1, you should be paying attention to the omitted elements, namely. Bridging trusses in the one way areas, Clip angles throughout, Strap anchors, Shear studs and other slab reinforcement elements.

  5. #1045
    Guru

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Seen
    05-17-18 @ 02:55 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,028

    Re: NIST North Tower ANSYS model -- floor trusses

    Quote Originally Posted by gerrycan View Post
    I have already come to the conclusion that the trusses were mixed, as I stated on here weeks ago.
    And you'd be wrong based on the amount of your supporting evidence that has been shot down.

    I suppose you'll never learn.

    Are you just mad because someone just got banned again?

  6. #1046
    Professor

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Seen
    05-18-18 @ 09:37 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,444

    Re: NIST North Tower ANSYS model -- floor trusses

    Quote Originally Posted by gamolon View Post
    And you'd be wrong based on the amount of your supporting evidence that has been shot down.

    I suppose you'll never learn.

    Are you just mad because someone just got banned again?
    Gamolon. I really have no clue wtf you are on about. Seriously, if I had any inclination to go over the whole shear stud WTC7 issue with you, I would start a thrad here and do it. I have no interest whatsoever in the jref forum.

    You're being paranoid.

  7. #1047
    Guru

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Seen
    05-17-18 @ 02:55 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,028

    Re: NIST North Tower ANSYS model -- floor trusses

    Quote Originally Posted by gerrycan View Post
    Gamolon. I really have no clue wtf you are on about. Seriously, if I had any inclination to go over the whole shear stud WTC7 issue with you, I would start a thrad here and do it. I have no interest whatsoever in the jref forum.

    You're being paranoid.
    Whatever you say gerrycan...


  8. #1048
    Professor

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Seen
    05-18-18 @ 09:37 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,444

    Re: NIST North Tower ANSYS model -- floor trusses

    Quote Originally Posted by gamolon View Post
    Whatever you say gerrycan...

    Gamolon. We can disagree about 911, we can have banter and call each other names and laugh at each other or get angry about it - all of that stuff. That's fine. I actually enjoy our interaction because it does at times raise interesting issues that I would otherwise not have come accross.

    We all have our personality traits and good and bad points to boot. In all seriousness, if you are so close to this issue and so heavily invested in defending NIST that you are getting paranoid about people on other forums perhaps being me and somehow trying to interfere with your debunking attempts, then that's an issue you should deal with. And I say that as one human being to another and not in a bad way.

  9. #1049
    Guru

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Seen
    05-17-18 @ 02:55 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,028

    Re: NIST North Tower ANSYS model -- floor trusses

    Quote Originally Posted by gerrycan View Post
    Gamolon. We can disagree about 911, we can have banter and call each other names and laugh at each other or get angry about it - all of that stuff. That's fine. I actually enjoy our interaction because it does at times raise interesting issues that I would otherwise not have come accross.

    We all have our personality traits and good and bad points to boot. In all seriousness, if you are so close to this issue and so heavily invested in defending NIST that you are getting paranoid about people on other forums perhaps being me and somehow trying to interfere with your debunking attempts, then that's an issue you should deal with. And I say that as one human being to another and not in a bad way.
    Moving back on topic...

    Did the bridging trusses have round bar that formed knuckles above the floor pan for making them composite with the concrete floor?

  10. #1050
    Professor

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Seen
    05-18-18 @ 09:37 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,444

    Re: NIST North Tower ANSYS model -- floor trusses

    Quote Originally Posted by gamolon View Post
    Moving back on topic...

    Did the bridging trusses have round bar that formed knuckles above the floor pan for making them composite with the concrete floor?
    Make your point. Pick the bones out of whatever you like, but try to avoid sweeping statements re the floor system.
    Suffice to say that the primary trusses did not always have protruding knuckles in all areas.

    Are you asking about the bridging area at the core to office transition ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •