Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 264

Thread: Dubai Tower Burning: Luckily Muslims had it Built (Unlike WTC #7)

  1. #211
    Sage

    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    19,368

    Re: Dubai Tower Burning: Luckily Muslims had it Built (Unlike WTC #7)

    Quote Originally Posted by mike2810 View Post
    Just love how you leave yourself an out by using "maybe". WTC7 collapsed. The building destruction was either a controlled demolition or it was not. Are you having second thoughts now T72? Your statement is a strawman. "as all evidence shows".

    Unfortunate for you, Occam Razor does not work for you and your CD explanation.
    You should try it sometimes Mike, using "maybe". Use of the word is a sign of analytical thinking, trying to solve problems.

    All I'm really certain of is that the OCT is a damn lie. Many of the details, I can only guess about, but we were deceived, big time.

  2. #212
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,480

    Re: Dubai Tower Burning: Luckily Muslims had it Built (Unlike WTC #7)

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    You should try it sometimes Mike, using "maybe". Use of the word is a sign of analytical thinking, trying to solve problems.

    All I'm really certain of is that the OCT is a damn lie. Many of the details, I can only guess about, but we were deceived, big time.
    Then what your saying is you are not 100% sure it was controlled demolition and your not 100% certain that it was nukes. Got it.

    Then why did you have a problem with Greening's paper and his use of "probable"? T72, you are all over the board with your claimed "logic".

    Thank you for confirming that Greening's paper demonstrates "analytical thinking.

    By the way, I use "maybe" when appropriate. In the case of the events of 9/11 there is no need to use "maybe" it was nukes. Sorry but there was no nukes used on 9/11.
    "I can explain it to you but, I can't understand it for you"

  3. #213
    Sage

    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    19,368

    Re: Dubai Tower Burning: Luckily Muslims had it Built (Unlike WTC #7)

    Quote Originally Posted by mike2810 View Post
    Then what your saying is you are not 100% sure it was controlled demolition and your not 100% certain that it was nukes. Got it.

    Then why did you have a problem with Greening's paper and his use of "probable"? T72, you are all over the board with your claimed "logic".

    Thank you for confirming that Greening's paper demonstrates "analytical thinking.

    By the way, I use "maybe" when appropriate. In the case of the events of 9/11 there is no need to use "maybe" it was nukes. Sorry but there was no nukes used on 9/11.
    No, I am certain it was controlled demolition, and I am certain that nuclear devices were at least part of the mechanism. Thermite a distinct possibility.

    I don't "have a problem" with Greening's paper. I'm essentially neutral to skeptical of his paper, because of his language and the fact that others have found the opposite. Others have found traces of thermite products, Greening did not. I could not care less which of them is right--the NIST explanation is pure unadulterated bull****, as is the rest of the official story.

    Yes Mike, I know--you are the very paragon of rational thinking, 15 years later still believing the official fairy tale.

  4. #214
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,480

    Re: Dubai Tower Burning: Luckily Muslims had it Built (Unlike WTC #7)

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    No, I am certain it was controlled demolition, and I am certain that nuclear devices were at least part of the mechanism. Thermite a distinct possibility.

    I don't "have a problem" with Greening's paper. I'm essentially neutral to skeptical of his paper, because of his language and the fact that others have found the opposite. Others have found traces of thermite products, Greening did not. I could not care less which of them is right--the NIST explanation is pure unadulterated bull****, as is the rest of the official story.

    Yes Mike, I know--you are the very paragon of rational thinking, 15 years later still believing the official fairy tale.
    Funny.

    Yet even AE911T has dismissed your nuclear belief as well as others based on a poorly written book with comic book humor (Prager).

    Still waiting for the once concise explanation on the event of 9/11.

    It is noted how you run away from questions or give responses that are meaningless. Please provide information on the mini neutron bombs and how "they" were able to muffle the sound. How much sound proofing material would be needed to basically silent a mini nuke.? You should be able to answer with your "military background".

    Since you seem to be one of the few who know exactly what happened on 9/11, when can we expect the book? Or at least when are you going to correct AE911T and others. You did say you are still giving AE911T money for them to seek "the truth". You claim to know the truth. Your wasting your money.

    Believe what you want T72. No matter how misdirected it is.
    "I can explain it to you but, I can't understand it for you"

  5. #215
    Professor

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:18 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,939

    Re: Dubai Tower Burning: Luckily Muslims had it Built (Unlike WTC #7)

    Quote Originally Posted by gerrycan View Post
    I am saying that they observed a failure mechanism. A means by which a failure could occur.
    In their Case 1 analysis, the failure mechanism that they observed was the pulling of the girder to the east in the cooling phase, by contraction of the beams span attached to the girder. At the end of the cooling phase the girder had not failed. It remained at the edge of the seat. It didn't get pulled to an extent that pulled it from that seat though.
    Why did the analysis terminate gerrycan? If the analysis ended with the girder sitting on the seat, close to the edge, why did they conclude that a global collapse was imminent? What were they seeing when the analysis terminated that led them to conclude a global collapse was imminent?

    Or are you saying that what they concluded (imminent global collapse due to the girder being pulled off its seat) doesn't match what the analysis showed because the analysis terminated with the girder sitting on the edge of the seat?

  6. #216
    Professor

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:18 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,939

    Re: Dubai Tower Burning: Luckily Muslims had it Built (Unlike WTC #7)

    Quote Originally Posted by gerrycan View Post
    Where is the girder at the end of their case 1 analysis Gamolon?
    Again, why did they analysis end gerrycan? What was the reason and what did they conclude the result would be global collapse due to that reason?

  7. #217
    Educator
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Seen
    08-17-17 @ 03:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    858

    Re: Dubai Tower Burning: Luckily Muslims had it Built (Unlike WTC #7)

    Quote Originally Posted by gamolon View Post
    Again, why did they analysis end gerrycan? What was the reason and what did they conclude the result would be global collapse due to that reason?
    The ARUP analysis for Case 1 ended because it had ran for 120 minutes.
    "finally, at the end of 120 minutes of heating and cooling the end of the girder is sitting
    precariously at the side of the seat (Figure 17). " ARUP Case 1 pdf page 267 of 287 CASE 1

    Where was the girder at the end of the Case 1 analysis ?

  8. #218
    Professor

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:18 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,939

    Re: Dubai Tower Burning: Luckily Muslims had it Built (Unlike WTC #7)

    Quote Originally Posted by gerrycan View Post
    The ARUP analysis for Case 1 ended because it had ran for 120 minutes.
    "finally, at the end of 120 minutes of heating and cooling the end of the girder is sitting
    precariously at the side of the seat (Figure 17). " ARUP Case 1 pdf page 267 of 287 CASE 1

    Where was the girder at the end of the Case 1 analysis ?
    Very good. Why do you keep leaving out case 3 though? Why did case 3 terminate gerrycan?

    Here is a table for case 1 from JA-3130, page 97 of 287
    Case1.jpg

    Here is a table for case 3 from JA-3130, page 100 of 287
    Case2.jpg

    What is the last statement for both cases?

  9. #219
    Educator
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Seen
    08-17-17 @ 03:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    858

    Re: Dubai Tower Burning: Luckily Muslims had it Built (Unlike WTC #7)

    Quote Originally Posted by gamolon View Post
    Very good. Why do you keep leaving out case 3 though? Why did case 3 terminate gerrycan?
    Because we were discussing case 1.

    Quote Originally Posted by gamolon View Post
    Here is a table for case 1 from JA-3130, page 97 of 287
    Case1.jpg

    Here is a table for case 3 from JA-3130, page 100 of 287
    Case2.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by gamolon View Post
    What is the last statement for both cases?
    I see where you are going wrong here. "CASE 1: 700C Fire – Unfilled Flutes" starts on page 132 of 287 and states for case 1 "Analysis completes. Girder 79-44 at Column 79 is left resting precariously at the eastern side of its seating plate"

    "CASE 3: 800C Fire – Unfilled Flutes" starts on page 159 of 287 and produces a failure output at 57 minutes because the temperature has been increased to 717C, so debunking NIST entirely.

    You are conflating Bailey's conclusions with ARUP's analysis.

  10. #220
    Educator
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Seen
    08-17-17 @ 03:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    858

    Re: Dubai Tower Burning: Luckily Muslims had it Built (Unlike WTC #7)



    That's Gonna Leave A Mark

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •