Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: PNAC/Rebuilding America's Defenses and 9/11

  1. #1
    User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    10-17-12 @ 05:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    15

    PNAC/Rebuilding America's Defenses and 9/11

    This is a 10 minute video explaining the main points.



    Now here is the actual PDF file of this written document published in Sept. 2000. "Rebuilding America's Defenses." Page 63 is where it says, and I quote, "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event like a new Pearl Harbor."

    http://www.newamericancentury.org/Re...asDefenses.pdf

    Unlike what other people say about switching planes, controlled demolitions, etc, this is a written document that clearly states that the goals laid out in it, wont be seen unless there is a new "Pearl Harbor."

  2. #2
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    22,995

    Re: PNAC/Rebuilding America's Defenses and 9/11

    Now it seems that PNAC may have been just a sideline interest for the events of the day.

    According to work by Dick Eastman, Tom Flocco, V.K. Durham and Karl Schwarz, the main purpose of the attacks might very well have been to facilitate getting rid of evidence regarding $240 billion worth of US securities. And it seems to have worked quite well, considering that on that afternoon for the first time ever, certain emergency rules were invoked that allowed those securities to be cleared NOT in accordance with standard procedures.

    Oh, the web we weave, when first we practice to deceive.

  3. #3
    Professor
    I_Gaze_At_The_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bonnie Scotland !!!
    Last Seen
    10-17-17 @ 06:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    2,078

    Re: PNAC/Rebuilding America's Defenses and 9/11

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry David View Post
    Now it seems that PNAC may have been just a sideline interest for the events of the day.

    According to work by Dick Eastman, Tom Flocco, V.K. Durham and Karl Schwarz, the main purpose of the attacks might very well have been to facilitate getting rid of evidence regarding $240 billion worth of US securities. And it seems to have worked quite well, considering that on that afternoon for the first time ever, certain emergency rules were invoked that allowed those securities to be cleared NOT in accordance with standard procedures.

    Oh, the web we weave, when first we practice to deceive.

    So WHAT "evidence" ... from WHERE ... and WHOM are those people you name that they are right ???

    Surely you have something approaching evidence or proof of what you say or is your words somehow supposed to be enough ???
    Parva leves capiunt animas !!!

  4. #4
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,592

    Re: PNAC/Rebuilding America's Defenses and 9/11

    "The Project for the New American Century is a non-profit educational organization dedicated to a few fundamental propositions: that American leadership is good both for America and for the world; and that such leadership requires military strength, diplomatic energy and commitment to moral principle. "

    Since when is the Project setting US policy? Anyone can write a paper and put it out on the internet. Many think tanks write letter to Congress or the President.

    Welcome to the Project for the New American Century

  5. #5
    User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    10-17-12 @ 05:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    15

    Re: PNAC/Rebuilding America's Defenses and 9/11

    I'm not saying I totally believe this, but I do understand where some conspiracy theorists come from.

    Think about it, Project for a New American Century, New World Order (Novus Ordo Seclorum on the US currency), One World Government, etc. It's not like the term New World Order was something crazy people thought up. Guys like George HW Bush, GWB, even Obama has mentioned the need for a NWO, or One World Government in the world.

  6. #6
    User Intricate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    01-28-13 @ 06:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    29

    Re: PNAC/Rebuilding America's Defenses and 9/11

    I had always been more inclined to think that the Bush regime criminals simply ignored clear intelligence and allowed 9/11 to take place to further their imperialist ambitions. However, as I've looked into 9/11 more in recent days, I cannot get over some aspects of that day.

    For example, Project Abel Danger was going on that morning, and it took most of our fighter jets far from the attack sites. On top of that, look at building 7. How on earth did that building collapse? I can almost get behind the two towers collapsing naturally, and even that's a stretch. Plus, other buildings closer to the two towers were hit by debrie far more severely than building 7, and yet building 7 collapsed at free fall into its own footprint. Add to that the countless eye-witness reports of explosions going off in the building and you have an very sinister scenario.

    Oh and why is it that many of the alleged hijackers of that day are alive and well? And how did one of these hijacker's passports fly out of a 2000 degree fireball of jet fuel and land on the street nearly perfectly intact? And why did that plane hit the pentagon at the exact and only spot that was constructed to withstand something like that? And how did the pentagon hijacker pull off such an astonishing and difficult manoever to smash the plane into that exact spot, when his own flight instructors said he couldn't fly? And why on earth were nearly all these hijackers connected to American intelligence? There are WAY too many anomalies and inconsistencies in the official story, so as a critical thinker, I must remain skeptical.

    Oh and if you don't think the state can stoop so low as to murder its own citizens for political gain, take a look at the Northwoods document, where they actually PLANNED to stage terror attacks to justify war against Cuba.

    Operation Northwoods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    The whole New World Order thing is not a conspiracy theory anymore, almost all of it is openly admitted now, though it is certainly spoken of as something great for humanity. The fact is, a small number of elite international bankers have overwhelming influence on all of society and they are consciously and consistently working, through round-table groups like the CFR and Builderberg, and through the control of currencies and financial systems, to bring the world together into a global system of governance with them at the helm. We are in very dark times right now, and I'm hoping people will wake up and do something to stop this.

  7. #7
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    22,995

    Re: PNAC/Rebuilding America's Defenses and 9/11

    Quote Originally Posted by I_Gaze_At_The_Blue View Post
    So WHAT "evidence" ... from WHERE ... and WHOM are those people you name that they are right ???

    Surely you have something approaching evidence or proof of what you say or is your words somehow supposed to be enough ???
    Not that you would understand or believe madam.

    It is nearly impossible to reason with people too deep in denial.

  8. #8
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    22,995

    Re: PNAC/Rebuilding America's Defenses and 9/11

    Quote Originally Posted by mike2810 View Post
    "The Project for the New American Century is a non-profit educational organization dedicated to a few fundamental propositions: that American leadership is good both for America and for the world; and that such leadership requires military strength, diplomatic energy and commitment to moral principle. "

    Since when is the Project setting US policy? Anyone can write a paper and put it out on the internet. Many think tanks write letter to Congress or the President.

    Welcome to the Project for the New American Century
    Since the US government was taken over by special interests Mike, that's when.

    Ike even warned about it in 1961, perhaps before you were born. Powerful men behind the scenes hijack the control of government.

  9. #9
    Professor
    I_Gaze_At_The_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bonnie Scotland !!!
    Last Seen
    10-17-17 @ 06:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    2,078

    Re: PNAC/Rebuilding America's Defenses and 9/11

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry David View Post
    Not that you would understand or believe madam.

    It is nearly impossible to reason with people too deep in denial.
    So you have NOTHING then ... figures !!!
    Parva leves capiunt animas !!!

  10. #10
    Professor
    I_Gaze_At_The_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bonnie Scotland !!!
    Last Seen
    10-17-17 @ 06:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    2,078

    Re: PNAC/Rebuilding America's Defenses and 9/11

    Quote Originally Posted by Intricate View Post
    I had always been more inclined to think that the Bush regime criminals simply ignored clear intelligence and allowed 9/11 to take place to further their imperialist ambitions. However, as I've looked into 9/11 more in recent days, I cannot get over some aspects of that day.
    Simple ineptitude and incompetence is NOT deliberate will.

    Quote Originally Posted by Intricate View Post
    For example, Project Abel Danger was going on that morning, and it took most of our fighter jets far from the attack sites.
    Nope ... wrong ... sorry.

    No such "project" took place ... there WAS a military drill called Vigilant Guardian, a regular ANNUAL one done since the Cold War which shadowed a similar Russian one, testing NUCLEAR preparadness as it simulated a Russian nuclear bomber threat out over the ARCTIC CIRCLE.

    A NORAD sponsored yearly drill involving NORAD air bases ... which are ringed on the landmass perimeter, so DIDN'T "take" anything away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Intricate View Post
    On top of that, look at building 7. How on earth did that building collapse?
    Simple ... it was SEVERELY damaged by falling debris from the Towers which started MULTIPLE fires on MULTIPLE floors and which were left UNFOUGHT for near SEVEN HOURS ... a state of affairs which gradually weakened the structure until it was no longer able to withstand the stresses and so collapsed.

    Truther claims seem to ignore that WTC was an IRREGULAR TRAPEZOID structure with uneven column layout built OVER an electric sub-station and which was LARGER than originally planned for ... that it fell from so much damage is NOT so hard to see, understand and accept.

    Fire Fighters KNEW it was going to collapse, having monitored its slow weakening throught the day, measuring it with transits and seeing it fail slowly ... the FDNY were NOT surprised it fell and they understand how structures respond to fire.

    THEY have no problem with it ... funny how truthers whom were NOT there and have ZERO expertise in fire or structures are the only one that do !!!

    Here ... ASK them ...

    FDNY Companies with Websites

    For surely IF you are genuine and an honest person you understand that speaking directly to the people MOST intimately involved is the best way possible to find answers ... will you be as spineless as every truther before you and not do any such honest or direct thing ...

    Course you will !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Intricate View Post
    I can almost get behind the two towers collapsing naturally, and even that's a stretch.
    Why ... do you just not get kinetics and gravity then ???

    Quote Originally Posted by Intricate View Post
    Plus, other buildings closer to the two towers were hit by debrie far more severely than building 7,
    Most of which were beyond repair and demolished ... that is STILL a building failure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Intricate View Post
    and yet building 7 collapsed at free fall into its own footprint.
    Is this old lie still doing the rounds ???

    Free-fall is 32 feet per second squared ... which would have worked out at about 9.2 seconds for the much higherTowers !!!

    Seismic evidence puts the timings at around 15 seconds for WTC2 and 22 for WTC1 ... that is therefore some 75% longer than free-fall for WTC1 ... and 200% longer than free-fall for WTC2.

    WTC7 took 18 seconds which is almost 300% longer than actual free-fall for the building !!!

    AND it did NOT fall into its "own footprint" either ... unless you call it falling all over Barcley Street ACROSS THE STREET "own footprint" ...



    But pray do tell me WHY truthers are so suggestible and gullible enough to fall for this whole "own footprint" mantra ... when EVEN just plain old-fashioned common sense tells you that a debris field of around 18 acres for buildings that had architectural footprint of around just THREE ACRES makes that claim a total falsehood ... please explain to me the mental gymnastics truthers need do to make that seem even rational ???



    Quote Originally Posted by Intricate View Post
    Add to that the countless eye-witness reports of explosions going off in the building and you have an very sinister scenario.
    Nope ... again wrong.

    Are you really so lacking in simple understanding that you fail to see that people tend to use HYPERBOLIC and METAPHORICAL language to describe extraordinary events ... and that LIKENING sounds of things blowing up in fires and damage is NOT the same as describing actual bombs.

    Things blow up in fires ... do you really think the Towers somehow did not have stuff that can go BOOM in fires ... no electrical or pressurized equipment that is liable to cook off in fires ???

    Add to that that NOBODY suffered ANY sign of blast injuries and we have proof positive there were NO actual explosives there ... blast injuries are UNIQUE ... nothing else causes them, so the absence of such injuries shows there was ZERO actual explosives there.

    It IS this simple Intricate ...

    NO BAROTRAUMA = NO BOMBS !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Intricate View Post
    Oh and why is it that many of the alleged hijackers of that day are alive and well?
    They aren't ... but I suppose the idea of similarity of names or identity theft didn't cross !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Intricate View Post
    And how did one of these hijacker's passports fly out of a 2000 degree fireball of jet fuel and land on the street nearly perfectly intact?
    Not only was it NOT intact and perfect ... MILLIONS of other bits of paper survived too ... simple common sense tells you that paper, card and lightweight objects tend to be light enough to get BLOWN OUT OF HARMS WAY ... that a BRIGHT GREEN passport survived and was spotted alongside literally MILLIONS of other such items is no big deal.

    Global Graphica Tapestry Made of Paper Debris from the Twin Towers

    Quote Originally Posted by Intricate View Post
    And why did that plane hit the pentagon at the exact and only spot that was constructed to withstand something like that?
    Erm, because that was WHERE the turn brought him up to face ...

    Flight Path

    Quote Originally Posted by Intricate View Post
    And how did the pentagon hijacker pull off such an astonishing and difficult manoever to smash the plane into that exact spot,
    WHAT exactly is so damm "astoninshingly difficult" about a DESCENDING TURN that covers a FULL 360 ... a FULL CIRCLE covering miles ???

    Seriously ...



    Quote Originally Posted by Intricate View Post
    when his own flight instructors said he couldn't fly?
    See this is the lie of truther sites ... they NEVER show you the WHOLE and FULL interviews for if they did it would show you that the instructore was REFERRING TO ONE POINT in time ... and that he IMPROVED from that point on.

    And why do you fall for thinking ONE POINT in time is the whole ???

    Hajour obviously IMPROVED from then to the point where he PASSED the FAA Airman tests ... therefore he was a FULLY-QUALIFIED COMMERCIAL PILOT ... taking one point at the start of his training and trying to make it the entire is both dishonest and misrepresentative.

    But again truther sites NEED to lie and be so deceptive ... they can't afford to be truthful and honest !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Intricate View Post
    And why on earth were nearly all these hijackers connected to American intelligence?
    Simple ... they weren't !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Intricate View Post
    There are WAY too many anomalies and inconsistencies in the official story, so as a critical thinker, I must remain skeptical.
    Nope ... there is just some people ignorant and gullible enough to fall for misleading and misrepresented claims and opinions by those whom were NOT there that day nor have ANY of the skills needed to understand it.

    Have you been looking at those teenage boys of Loose Change or something ???

    Quote Originally Posted by Intricate View Post
    Oh and if you don't think the state can stoop so low as to murder its own citizens for political gain, take a look at the Northwoods document, where they actually PLANNED to stage terror attacks to justify war against Cuba.
    No ... again WRONG.

    They did NOT "plan" to do any such thing ... it was a blue-sky thinking PROPOSAL ... that got REJECTED.

    Quote Originally Posted by Intricate View Post
    The whole New World Order thing is not a conspiracy theory anymore, almost all of it is openly admitted now, though it is certainly spoken of as something great for humanity. The fact is, a small number of elite international bankers have overwhelming influence on all of society and they are consciously and consistently working, through round-table groups like the CFR and Builderberg, and through the control of currencies and financial systems, to bring the world together into a global system of governance with them at the helm. We are in very dark times right now, and I'm hoping people will wake up and do something to stop this.
    How delightfully teenage !!!
    Parva leves capiunt animas !!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •