Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: LouC here!

  1. #21
    Advisor LouC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Near Boise, ID
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    443

    Re: LouC here!

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    You're even more in the wrong party then.
    No. I am in the party that accepts me for who I am, without calling me an "enemy", just because I disagree with the head of the party.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. ~ Isaac Asimov

  2. #22
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    SE Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    82,416

    Re: LouC here!

    Quote Originally Posted by LouC View Post
    No. I am in the party that accepts me for who I am, without calling me an "enemy", just because I disagree with the head of the party.
    Yeah, you enjoy that.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS. #MAGA

  3. #23
    Advisor LouC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Near Boise, ID
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    443

    Re: LouC here!

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Yeah, you enjoy that.
    I have been wallowing in the pure enjoyment of being a member of a nonjudgemental Political Party with members who don't consider me an "enemy" simply because I don't goose-step to the drum beat of the party head.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. ~ Isaac Asimov

  4. #24
    Guru
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:14 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    3,245

    Re: LouC here!

    Your story is exactly like mine except I understood things had gone loony back in 2000 not a mere 12 years ago.

    I want the budget balanced, I always did, it never is. Liars and cheats. The GOp is worse obviously because they "play" conservative.
    Trump is president because folks cant stand those they were brought up to look down on having passed them.

  5. #25
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    SE Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    82,416

    Re: LouC here!

    Quote Originally Posted by LouC View Post
    I have been wallowing in the pure enjoyment of being a member of a nonjudgemental Political Party with members who don't consider me an "enemy" simply because I don't goose-step to the drum beat of the party head.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS. #MAGA

  6. #26
    Guru

    JMR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Not over the edge yet
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    4,735

    Re: LouC here!

    I have to say I have never seen a new poster attacked on his intro thread before. You must be striking quite a nerve telling the truth LouC.

  7. #27
    Guru
    Hari Seldon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    New York
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    4,772

    Re: LouC here!

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Yeah, you enjoy that.
    Great job judging the guy before he has a chance to post outside of his welcome thread. Since when are you the sole arbiter of who is or is not a conservative? Some people are RHINO's and some people are wingnuts.
    Never let your sense of morals get in the way of doing what's right.
    Isaac Asimov

  8. #28
    Advisor LouC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Near Boise, ID
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    443

    Re: LouC here!

    Quote Originally Posted by JMR View Post
    I have to say I have never seen a new poster attacked on his intro thread before. You must be striking quite a nerve telling the truth LouC.
    Thanks!

    I didn't know I was unique in that?

    I guess "truth" has become a much more pointed thorn in some people's sides than even I had realized?
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. ~ Isaac Asimov

  9. #29
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    82,155

    Re: LouC here!

    Quote Originally Posted by LouC View Post
    Because folks at another political message board told me I was a Liberal.

    I got tired of arguing with them so I just decided to accept it.
    Now you're a libertarian. Don't argue.

  10. #30
    Educator
    smallvoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    God's country
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,135

    Re: LouC here!

    Quote Originally Posted by LouC View Post
    I have been wallowing in the pure enjoyment of being a member of a nonjudgemental Political Party with members who don't consider me an "enemy" simply because I don't goose-step to the drum beat of the party head.
    Well, which party is that? Certainly not the dims, and you say not the Rs.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •