View Poll Results: Should We Distance Ourselves from the US?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    11 61.11%
  • NO

    7 38.89%
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344
Results 431 to 437 of 437

Thread: Should We Distance Ourselves from the US?

  1. #431
    Oldest and youngest alive
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,924

    Re: Should We Distance Ourselves from the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by OlNate View Post
    lmao....so, given the non stop Twitter diarrhea from Trump, he must be the biggest bitch of them all... Unless he's typing his stable genius in front of everyone's face before sending it. Right Vance?
    This seems really difficult for you folk to grasp. There were several leaders all in the same room. trump made his comments and they apparently werent altogether popular. they came to some sort of consensus. Then, after Trump left, the little weaselly bitch Trudeau ran off to a microphone and talked ****. You support that kind of bitch behavior...fine.

  2. #432
    Sage
    OlNate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    7,303

    Re: Should We Distance Ourselves from the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    This seems really difficult for you folk to grasp. There were several leaders all in the same room. trump made his comments and they apparently werent altogether popular. they came to some sort of consensus. Then, after Trump left, the little weaselly bitch Trudeau ran off to a microphone and talked ****. You support that kind of bitch behavior...fine.
    lol...ya, it's very difficult to grasp what you're talking about, when your boy constantly attacks people from the safety of his twitter account. If that's being a "bitch", then you've got the biggest.

    I also think it's hilarious the lengths you are trying to go to paint Trudeau in such a negative light. Like, you're really, really trying hard. Why so mad, bro? Trump set the tone....where's the miles and miles of rants from you about what a "little weasily bitch" he is? Trudeau made a statement about not being willing to be pushed around in the news one time...Trump has acted like a high school mean girl on Twitter hundreds of times. I'm good with mine, you can keep that stinking pile of excrement you call yours.

    Now, see if you can respond without all the nasty angry bits. It's getting difficult to understand you. Civility is a must, after all. hahaha
    Life's too short...

  3. #433
    Sage
    Lord Tammerlain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:13 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,826

    Re: Should We Distance Ourselves from the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    This seems really difficult for you folk to grasp. There were several leaders all in the same room. trump made his comments and they apparently werent altogether popular. they came to some sort of consensus. Then, after Trump left, the little weaselly bitch Trudeau ran off to a microphone and talked ****. You support that kind of bitch behavior...fine.
    What was said that was so bitchy?

    Perhaps the third time asking is a charm and you you finally answer

  4. #434
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    17,892

    Re: Should We Distance Ourselves from the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by itsforthekids View Post
    Yea...they made a tremendous impact.
    1.1 million Canadians enlisted in Canada’s armed forces during the war, 44,000 gave their lives during the conflict. They served in Italy and the battle of the Atlantic, and a Canadian division landed on Juno beach during operation overlord.
    "If you can't stand the way this place is, Take yourself to higher places!"
    Break, By Three days grace

    Hilliary Clinton/Tim Kaine 2016

  5. #435
    Question authority
    Grand Mal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    on an island off the left coast of Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    21,466
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Should We Distance Ourselves from the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tammerlain View Post
    What was said that was so bitchy?

    Perhaps the third time asking is a charm and you you finally answer
    Don't hold your breath.
    "How do I know what I think 'till I hear what I say?"
    -DJ Trump-

  6. #436
    Question authority
    Grand Mal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    on an island off the left coast of Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    21,466
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Should We Distance Ourselves from the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    1.1 million Canadians enlisted in Canada’s armed forces during the war, 44,000 gave their lives during the conflict. They served in Italy and the battle of the Atlantic, and a Canadian division landed on Juno beach during operation overlord.
    And as the Brits and Yanks raced each other for the glory grabs the Canucks fought up the coast to secure a deep-water port.
    "How do I know what I think 'till I hear what I say?"
    -DJ Trump-

  7. #437
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    17,892

    Re: Should We Distance Ourselves from the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Grand Mal View Post
    And as the Brits and Yanks raced each other for the glory grabs the Canucks fought up the coast to secure a deep-water port.
    And got the rough treatment.
    "If you can't stand the way this place is, Take yourself to higher places!"
    Break, By Three days grace

    Hilliary Clinton/Tim Kaine 2016

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •