Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 238

Thread: Husband and wife brutally beaten by thugs armed with 2X4s after asking them to stop vandalizing

  1. #51
    Professor
    Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Apache Junction, Arizona
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    1,296

    Re: Husband and wife brutally beaten by thugs armed with 2X4s after asking them to stop vandalizing

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Johnson View Post
    You can't make up this savagery, nor is it defensible. But I know you Libs will attempt to futilely justify it with emotional rhetoric.


    Couple asks thugs to stop vandalizing, get beaten with 2x4's
    I certainly can't see any way anyone could "defend" that thuggery.

    There are very dangerous people all around us all the time, for the most part they are not a threat but under certain circumstances - like we see today all over the US - they will become emboldened.

    I've see this kind of thing before and I'm afraid naivety is partly at play here, for example the woman should NEVER have made her presence known, she should NEVER have confronted any of the thugs.

    I'd also argue that the couple should NOT have made their presence known nor exited their store, they were - relatively - safe inside.

    Far too many people are naive and have set expectations about how people behave, did she expect any of them to say "Dhur, OK Ma'm, you're right, we're being dorks - listen up guys she's right we ain't gonna do this, sorry Ma'm" and wander off?
    Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

  2. #52
    Sage
    vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    20,859

    Re: Husband and wife brutally beaten by thugs armed with 2X4s after asking them to stop vandalizing

    Quote Originally Posted by noonereal View Post
    your posts do nothing but incite

    very Trumpian of you

    fact be damned! I am a proud Trumpet!!!
    The facts show Democratic strongholds from mayors to governors are doing a piss poor job addressing the violence. It is like they are all on a 5 day delay and allowed things to just explode into sheer anarchy.

  3. #53
    Professor
    Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Apache Junction, Arizona
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    1,296

    Re: Husband and wife brutally beaten by thugs armed with 2X4s after asking them to stop vandalizing

    The country is a former slave based society that gave slaves their freedom then promptly let them fester in ghettos, now couple that with huge unemployment and a broken health care system and you get what you're getting.
    Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

  4. #54
    Ruler of Apokolips
    Michael Johnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Apokolips
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,795

    Re: Husband and wife brutally beaten by thugs armed with 2X4s after asking them to stop vandalizing

    Quote Originally Posted by Xilnik View Post
    About the response I expected. The unreasonable cannot be reasoned with. I do not agree with portions of your hyperbole, therefore I must be your enemy. Since I am your enemy, I must be a liberal because liberals are also your enemies. That is some very sound logic you have.
    Again you keep using pathetic strawmans and putting words in my mouth that I never stated. Come up with a logical argument next time and leave the emotional rhetoric in the garbage where it belongs.

    Libs love thugs. And you know it's true.
    Lying Libs and Feminist Thots are trash. Get over it.

    Black on black crime is the bane of the Lib.

  5. #55
    Student
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Last Seen
    07-09-20 @ 01:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    269

    Re: Husband and wife brutally beaten by thugs armed with 2X4s after asking them to stop vandalizing

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Johnson View Post
    Is that the nonchalant response you would give to innocent families that have been harmed and subsequently destroyed? What would you say to the aforementioned couple that was seriously assaulted by these wild thugs? To the businesses that were about to open for the first time? To the businesses that communities depended on?
    I'd give them my sympathies and offer up my help. That doesn't mean that George Floyd will be suddenly forgotten, being nice to the victims of violence doesn't mean I support police brutality. For someone wanting to put as many bodies in prison as possible you sure are flooding it with the emotional appeal. You don't care about the victims you're trying to use their pain to justify stricter policing. In another post you were advocating for more interactions between police and civilians, the exact thing people are rioting about, which in turn is what caused this assault.

    If I assault someone and in turn they assault my mother, does that suddenly make them the only person at fault? You are so one sided I don't know how you've broken through the 2nd dimension.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Johnson View Post
    Batons are a part of riot gear for the police who are dealing with hostile entities who cause civil unrest. These thugs are stealing wood boards from businesses they bombed and are using them on innocent people who plead with them to stop their insanity...kinda like what happened to the couple in the news article.
    I know what batons are for, but laying down their assault gear would do a lot to convince people they aren't itching to kill some protesters. Just look to the sheriff in Flint Michigan for a prime example of how to properly address protesters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Johnson View Post
    You're attempting to downplay the ignorance of the thugs committing huge acts of violence in multiple cities across the country, that is almost amounting to terrorism. Red herrings won't work here.
    Yeah sure I'm trying to convince you that violence is dope. You still haven't explained how over policing is going to solve this, because you can't, because it won't. If anyone is downplaying anything, it's you trying to make a now global protesting effort look like nothing more than "thugs" looking for free kicks. After every riot there's a community lead effort to clean up after the crazies.

    Stop trying to point to the worst kind of people as though they represent the entire movement.

    P.S. stop calling every statement that doesn't condemn the people with the 2x4s a red herring. If you think speaking about the broader issues involved in these riots are completely unrelated to specific rioters you want to stay focused on, then you don't understand the situation at all.

  6. #56
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:00 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    119,764

    Re: Husband and wife brutally beaten by thugs armed with 2X4s after asking them to stop vandalizing

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Johnson View Post
    Ah yes....social media posts from the President is the reason for such madness.

    Go on, tell me more. I love a good story. LOL
    Trumps madness is Trumps madness and nothing you attempt to be clever about changes that simple fact.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  7. #57
    Ruler of Apokolips
    Michael Johnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Apokolips
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,795

    Re: Husband and wife brutally beaten by thugs armed with 2X4s after asking them to stop vandalizing

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    Trumps madness is Trumps madness and nothing you attempt to be clever about changes that simple fact.
    That's not a fact, though. It's just you attempting to dress it up like one. LOL!
    Lying Libs and Feminist Thots are trash. Get over it.

    Black on black crime is the bane of the Lib.

  8. #58
    Professor
    Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Apache Junction, Arizona
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    1,296

    Re: Husband and wife brutally beaten by thugs armed with 2X4s after asking them to stop vandalizing

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Johnson View Post
    That's not a fact, though. It's just you attempting to dress it up like one. LOL!
    You seem to me be looking for an argument, you've certainly pissed enough people off by trying.
    Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

  9. #59
    Student
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Last Seen
    07-09-20 @ 01:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    269

    Re: Husband and wife brutally beaten by thugs armed with 2X4s after asking them to stop vandalizing

    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatius View Post
    America has elected a black president twice and the current police chiefs of Atlanta Chicago and Detroit are black. To say there are racists yes to say America is racist is stupid is best.
    Lol some black people are in positions of power so therefore america is no longer racist? Did you skip past the part where people are alive who remember when racism was written into law?

    You admit that racist people exist in america but you don't think that maybe a few of them have gotten into positions of power themselves? When did Obama pass the no more racist law? This country has been battling black rights literally it's entire history, how are a few black electives going to make that instantly go away?

    I'm not trying to claim 100% of this country is racist so stop acting like it's 0%. There are still issues, let's fix them instead of ignore them for christ sake.

  10. #60
    Guru
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,913

    Re: Husband and wife brutally beaten by thugs armed with 2X4s after asking them to stop vandalizing

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock Holmes View Post
    The country is a former slave based society that gave slaves their freedom then promptly let them fester in ghettos, now couple that with huge unemployment and a broken health care system and you get what you're getting.
    Yep. The Democratic Party and all that it has always stood for.

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •