Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 56 of 56

Thread: Before November, America Must Know More About Trump-Russia Probe

  1. #51
    Sage
    Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mentor Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    32,711

    Re: Before November, America Must Know More About Trump-Russia Probe

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFitz View Post
    Since you didnt offer a single word of rebuttal.......... and all your Trumpster cronies liked your argument free rejection of facts. No one is surprised by that!
    Rebuttal of what? His moronic rant? I dont have to rebut idiocy. I just have to point it out.
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add within the limits of the law, because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.--Thomas Jefferson

  2. #52
    Sage
    TomFitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,300

    Re: Before November, America Must Know More About Trump-Russia Probe

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    Rebuttal of what? His moronic rant? I dont have to rebut idiocy. I just have to point it out.
    Idiocy?

    Stacks and stacks of documents and evidence, and your fools gold fuhrers admissions.

    Of course you cant rebut facts. You have to pretend that theyre idiocy so your bobble heads can keep bobbing on cue.

  3. #53
    Sage
    TomFitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,300

    Re: Before November, America Must Know More About Trump-Russia Probe

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    Oooh. An "I know you are but what am I?" Thats good stuff. Im gonna move on and let you carry on by yourself.
    You use it all the time. Name calling is your first response.

  4. #54
    Sage
    Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mentor Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    32,711

    Re: Before November, America Must Know More About Trump-Russia Probe

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFitz View Post
    You use it all the time. Name calling is your first response.
    Feel free to point it out when it happens instead of just lying about it like you just did here.
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add within the limits of the law, because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.--Thomas Jefferson

  5. #55
    Sage
    Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mentor Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    32,711

    Re: Before November, America Must Know More About Trump-Russia Probe

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFitz View Post
    Idiocy?

    Stacks and stacks of documents and evidence, and your fools gold fuhrers admissions.

    Of course you cant rebut facts. You have to pretend that theyre idiocy so your bobble heads can keep bobbing on cue.
    There was no collusion. Mueller investigated it for two years and no one was charged with collusion/coordination/conspiracy with the Russians. No one. Not Trump. Not one of his staff. Not anyone in his campaign. No one. How in the hell do you not understand this other than you simply refuse to see the truth staring you in the face.

    It is idiocy. Its Collusion Trutherism
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add within the limits of the law, because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.--Thomas Jefferson

  6. #56
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    27,953

    Re: Before November, America Must Know More About Trump-Russia Probe

    Quote Originally Posted by bomberfox View Post
    And now we have trump to solidify it.
    Sadly yes, and nobody in the judiciary or legislative to put an end to the madness.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •