Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 269

Thread: Biden: "I wouldn't vote for me if I believed Tara Reade"

  1. #221
    A Little Bitter

    Mr Person's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    33,663

    Re: Biden: "I wouldn't vote for me if I believed Tara Reade"

    Quote Originally Posted by 99percenter View Post
    He also wants to **** his daughter.
    I prefer not to think about that...
    "I take no responsibility"

    - Trump

  2. #222
    Minister of Love
    PoS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Oceania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    21,894

    Re: Biden: "I wouldn't vote for me if I believed Tara Reade"

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealers Wheel View Post
    You are aware that she tried to peddle her story to at least two other democratic candidates, right? She said so. Those candidates told her to take a hike. She eventually got some GOP operatives to back her financially.

    She claims the assault took place long before he was a heartbeat away from the presidency for eight years, but she didn't come forward then or while he was VP. But now - now it is important.

    Tara got her 15 minutes. Next.
    In addition to Tara, there were 7 other women who said that Biden made uncomfortable advances on them. So theyre all liars to you?

    Meet the eight women who said Joe Biden touched them improperly

  3. #223
    Doctor D
    Oborosen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Heflin, Alabama
    Last Seen
    05-29-20 @ 07:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,251

    Re: Biden: "I wouldn't vote for me if I believed Tara Reade"

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    He wasn't preventing anything. If someone wants you to grant unfettered access to your files, claiming unlikely evidence may be in them, evidence of something less serious of the claim being made, would you just open them up just in case or insist on a subpoena/warrant that limits the scope of what can be looked at, considered and who has said access?

    Not to mention, she herself has said she never talked to anyone in the office about sexual assault, only sexual harassment, which means any evidence that could possibly be found would only be towards the initial allegation, the original one from last year, not the sexual assault. People mistakenly believe that if she were to provide evidence she made accusations of sexual harassment in the past that this would also be evidence of the sexual assault. It wouldn't.

    She has all the power in the world to not only provide evidence of the assault, provide more information, but also to try to subpoena his records specifically for that evidence. She hasnt even tried.

    Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
    Attempts were tried and Biden worked to prevent them. Not only that, but he made himself look far more suspicious with how he acted in doing so and the days following, with how he'd stammer and sputter when asked.

    Yet he still got his pass.
    Trump vs Biden would be like Mike Tyson vs. a 3-year-old.

    Tally count: 136

  4. #224
    Guru
    Stealers Wheel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,006

    Re: Biden: "I wouldn't vote for me if I believed Tara Reade"

    Quote Originally Posted by PoS View Post
    In addition to Tara, there were 7 other women who said that Biden made uncomfortable advances on them. So theyre all liars to you?

    Meet the eight women who said Joe Biden touched them improperly
    I never said she was a liar and you know that. Why would you say I did?
    “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.” 1/22 “Looks like by April, you know, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away.” 2/10 “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA." 2/24

  5. #225
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Rolesville, NC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,723

    Re: Biden: "I wouldn't vote for me if I believed Tara Reade"

    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Attempts were tried and Biden worked to prevent them. Not only that, but he made himself look far more suspicious with how he acted in doing so and the days following, with how he'd stammer and sputter when asked.

    Yet he still got his pass.
    No they weren't, not legally. Asking him to open up all his records to reporters is not a legal attempt, such as a subpoena or warrant. Show evidence that a warrant was put in for to open up his documents.

    There is no evidence there would be anything in those records that would confirm her story of his digitally penetrating her, sexually assaulting her. She herself stated she did not tell anyone in the office about that.

    Plus he has had access to any of those files and could and most likely would have destroyed anything that claimed he sexually harassed anyone. If no other copy of such things existed, why would he keep something that incriminating, that damaging to his reputation when he has a pretty good reputation as not being one of the lecherous Senators of that time?

    Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  6. #226
    Sage
    99percenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    5,596

    Re: Biden: "I wouldn't vote for me if I believed Tara Reade"

    Quote Originally Posted by PoS View Post
    In addition to Tara, there were 7 other women who said that Biden made uncomfortable advances on them. So theyre all liars to you?

    Meet the eight women who said Joe Biden touched them improperly
    That was pre mee too. Biden now won't unwittingly make women "uncomfortable". Trump on the other hand is an admitted rapist and will keep raping women.
    bears, bulls, white sox fan 4 life!!!

  7. #227
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Rolesville, NC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,723

    Re: Biden: "I wouldn't vote for me if I believed Tara Reade"

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealers Wheel View Post
    I never said she was a liar and you know that. Why would you say I did?
    I'll say she's a liar. She has been shown to be a liar in several different places. It doesnt prove she is lying about one or both of the accusations she has made. It does bring doubt to her story. She may have lied under oath in several cases where she testified as an expert witness for the very thing she has done, victims of some sort of abuse changing their story.

    Tara Reade: A complicated life and conflicting accounts muddle efforts to understand allegation against Joe Biden - CNNPolitics

    Concerns Tara Reade allegedly misrepresented credentials as expert witness - Business Insider

    As Tara Reade’s expert witness credentials are questioned, so are verdicts | The Seattle Times

    Antioch is disputing her claims of getting a degree from them (they could be mistaken), and that she was a visiting professor for them (much less likely for them to be mistaken about this and more likely to fit with her tendency to bend or exaggerate the truth in her favor). She claimed to be a legislative assistant to Biden, which is a slightly more senior position to the one she held. She claimed she didn't take the bar exam in at least one case or interview, yet she did take it and failed 3 times.

    Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  8. #228
    Sage


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    20,964

    Re: Biden: "I wouldn't vote for me if I believed Tara Reade"

    As her lawyer quits, Biden accuser Tara Reade’s credibility is challenged by lawyers whose clients she testified against as an expert witness

    Her lawyer quits.

    Then, "Several California defense attorneys said Friday that they would attempt to overturn criminal convictions that relied upon testimony from Tara Reade, the former Senate aide who accused Joe Biden of sexually assaulting her in 1993, because she may have provided false information under oath."

    Not the most credible person me thinks.
    "The ship of democracy, which has weathered all storms, may sink through the mutiny of those on board." -- Grover Cleveland

  9. #229
    Guru
    Stealers Wheel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,006

    Re: Biden: "I wouldn't vote for me if I believed Tara Reade"

    Lying about her qualifications? Now I understand. This isn't about Biden. She's fishing for an appointment in the Trump administration.
    “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.” 1/22 “Looks like by April, you know, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away.” 2/10 “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA." 2/24

  10. #230
    Minister of Love
    PoS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Oceania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    21,894

    Re: Biden: "I wouldn't vote for me if I believed Tara Reade"

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealers Wheel View Post
    I never said she was a liar and you know that. Why would you say I did?
    Dont play coy. Your statements were clear and you considered her to be one. If you dont consider her words as reliable then what about the other accusers?

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •