Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 312

Thread: Joe Biden Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Senate Aide In 1993

  1. #191
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    58,351

    Re: Joe Biden Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Senate Aide In 1993

    Quote Originally Posted by diz View Post
    Start a thread about Trump if you like. This thread is about Biden.

    Two different people. They can both be wrong.
    So you are saying trump probably raped those women?

  2. #192
    Student
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Seen
    05-29-20 @ 06:56 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    256

    Re: Joe Biden Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Senate Aide In 1993

    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    So you are saying trump probably raped those women?
    Are there moderators who can move all this stuff that has nothing to do with the topic to a new thread?

  3. #193
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    58,351

    Re: Joe Biden Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Senate Aide In 1993

    Quote Originally Posted by diz View Post
    Are there moderators who can move all this stuff that has nothing to do with the topic to a new thread?
    There is nothing more relevant in a thread about presidential candidates accused of sexual assault

  4. #194
    Student
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Seen
    05-29-20 @ 06:56 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    256

    Re: Joe Biden Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Senate Aide In 1993

    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    There is nothing more relevant in a thread about presidential candidates accused of sexual assault
    That makes me seriously question how you process the world.

    You do not actually have *any* principles you can directly apply to Joe Biden to judge what sort of person he is?

    All you have is the ability to compare him to other presidential candidates?

    And, even if you are so deeply flawed in this respect, you should probably stop defending Biden and get behind someone else.

    There are probably 200 million or so people out there who are constitutionally eligible to be President whose sexual accuser count is zero.

    Probably even some who don't have any video compilations out there of them groping and sniffing young girl's hair.

  5. #195
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    58,351

    Re: Joe Biden Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Senate Aide In 1993

    Quote Originally Posted by diz View Post
    That makes me seriously question how you process the world.

    You do not actually have *any* principles you can directly apply to Joe Biden to judge what sort of person he is?

    All you have is the ability to compare him to other presidential candidates?

    And, even if you are so deeply flawed in this respect, you should probably stop defending Biden and get behind someone else.

    There are probably 200 million or so people out there who are constitutionally eligible to be President whose sexual accuser count is zero.

    Probably even some who don't have any video compilations out there of them groping and sniffing young girl's hair.
    Joe Biden has faithfully served his country virtually his entire adult lifetime. He has made numerous sacrifices for his country and he is a widely regarded politician with both congressional and White House experience.


    He will make a great president


    Trump is an idiot who is often confused, forgets where his father was born, forgets places he has been and is emotionally unstable.


    And 25 women have accused him of sexual assault.


    Biden for president

  6. #196
    Sage
    3leftsdoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    04-23-20 @ 04:24 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,105

    Re: Joe Biden Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Senate Aide In 1993

    Biden = Done
    And THEN what...?

  7. #197
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    58,351

    Re: Joe Biden Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Senate Aide In 1993

    Quote Originally Posted by 3leftsdoo View Post
    Biden = Done
    Trump = done

  8. #198
    I Believe Tara Reade
    CMPancake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Tacoma
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    5,972
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Joe Biden Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Senate Aide In 1993

    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    Joe Biden has faithfully served his country virtually his entire adult lifetime.
    Joe Biden has done more damage to me and my generation than anyone I can think of. Between the bank deregulations, crime bill, and his support of the Iraq war he bankrupted, imprisoned, and crippled people I call friends and family. He hasn't served anyone but corporations.
    And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop

  9. #199
    Educator

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Last Seen
    05-29-20 @ 09:02 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,133

    Re: Joe Biden Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Senate Aide In 1993

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Donkey View Post
    Never say that about Democrats as long as you know what Donald Trump does.
    The Trump diversion on the second response to the OP. Is that a new record?

  10. #200
    Educator

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Last Seen
    05-29-20 @ 09:02 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,133

    Re: Joe Biden Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Senate Aide In 1993

    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    Joe Biden has faithfully served his country virtually his entire adult lifetime. He has made numerous sacrifices for his country and he is a widely regarded politician with both congressional and White House experience.


    He will make a great president


    Trump is an idiot who is often confused, forgets where his father was born, forgets places he has been and is emotionally unstable.


    And 25 women have accused him of sexual assault.


    Biden for president


    Do you think Biden ever wonders what it would be like to have a job?

Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •