Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 267

Thread: Romney could derail Republican subpoena targeting Bidens

  1. #221
    Global Moderator
    Finite and Precious

    Jredbaron96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    With you.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,396
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Romney could derail Republican subpoena targeting Bidens

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamacareFail View Post
    The white house is not private industry benefiting from decisions made at the White House. Do try to understand.
    You're right it's a much more powerful, influential and vital apparatus than a Ukrainian natural gas firm. So it's even worse.
    “We were all of us cogs in a great machine which sometimes rolled forward, nobody knew where, sometimes backwards, nobody knew why.”

    ― Ernst Toller

  2. #222
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    05-25-20 @ 04:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,084

    Re: Romney could derail Republican subpoena targeting Bidens

    Quote Originally Posted by Jredbaron96 View Post
    You're right it's a much more powerful, influential and vital apparatus than a Ukrainian natural gas firm. So it's even worse.
    I suppose that you will never get it. Let's try one more time. Hunter Biden with no knowledge of the natural gas business whatsoever, based on his daddy's position as Vice President of the USA, was given a position on the board of Burisma paying millions of dollars a year. That company stood to benefit from decisions made at the White House regarding Ukraine. If you cannot see the conflict of interest, I cannot help you. Meanwhile Ivana Trump and her husband Jared Kushner, both senior advisors to the president do not draw a salary. And none of the private ventures they are involved in have anything whatsoever to do with decisions made at the White House.
    Democrats were for the border wall before they were against it!

  3. #223
    Global Moderator
    Finite and Precious

    Jredbaron96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    With you.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,396
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Romney could derail Republican subpoena targeting Bidens

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamacareFail View Post
    I suppose that you will never get it. Let's try one more time. Hunter Biden with no knowledge of the natural gas business whatsoever, based on his daddy's position as Vice President of the USA, was given a position on the board of Burisma paying millions of dollars a year.
    And riding off your parents coattails isn't desirable but it's not illegal nor uncommon.

    That company stood to benefit from decisions made at the White House regarding Ukraine.
    Such as?

    If you cannot see the conflict of interest, I cannot help you.
    You haven't pointed out anything worth noting.
    “We were all of us cogs in a great machine which sometimes rolled forward, nobody knew where, sometimes backwards, nobody knew why.”

    ― Ernst Toller

  4. #224
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    05-25-20 @ 04:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,084

    Re: Romney could derail Republican subpoena targeting Bidens

    Quote Originally Posted by Jredbaron96 View Post
    And riding off your parents coattails isn't desirable but it's not illegal nor uncommon.
    Riding off your parent's coattails is one thing, riding off your parents coattails to the point where you use such connection to get a job in the private sector in another country that has can openly benefit from daddy being a vice president is another. The latter is in the least, astoundingly unethical.



    Such as?

    REVEALED: Biden-Linked Burisma Consultant Approached State Dept Official For Ukraine Meeting in 2016 | The National Interest



    You haven't pointed out anything worth noting.
    I cannot teach what you refuse to learn.
    Democrats were for the border wall before they were against it!

  5. #225
    Global Moderator
    Finite and Precious

    Jredbaron96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    With you.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,396
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Romney could derail Republican subpoena targeting Bidens

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamacareFail View Post
    Riding off your parent's coattails is one thing, riding off your parents coattails to the point where you use such connection to get a job in the private sector in another country that has can openly benefit from daddy being a vice president is another. The latter is in the least, astoundingly unethical.
    If your source for this being unethical is the Nationalist Interest you need to try again.

    And of course, they reference John Solomon, who never actually said where he got his sources from and refused to disclose where his information came from.

    I cannot teach what you refuse to learn.
    To be able to teach you need to actually understand the topic.

    Again, nothing Biden did with regards to Burisma was illegal.
    “We were all of us cogs in a great machine which sometimes rolled forward, nobody knew where, sometimes backwards, nobody knew why.”

    ― Ernst Toller

  6. #226
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    05-25-20 @ 04:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,084

    Re: Romney could derail Republican subpoena targeting Bidens

    Quote Originally Posted by Jredbaron96 View Post
    If your source for this being unethical is the Nationalist Interest you need to try again.

    And of course, they reference John Solomon, who never actually said where he got his sources from and refused to disclose where his information came from.



    To be able to teach you need to actually understand the topic.

    Again, nothing Biden did with regards to Burisma was illegal.
    What Biden did, may or may not be illegal. It will take an investigation to find out. However there is no doubt whatsoever that what Biden did was unethical. That is what I am attempting to teach you.
    Democrats were for the border wall before they were against it!

  7. #227
    Global Moderator
    Finite and Precious

    Jredbaron96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    With you.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,396
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Romney could derail Republican subpoena targeting Bidens

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamacareFail View Post
    What Biden did, may or may not be illegal. It will take an investigation to find out. However there is no doubt whatsoever that what Biden did was unethical. That is what I am attempting to teach you.
    You're attempting to say that what Joe Biden did was unethical, but you have not offered any proof of it. What Hunter Biden did was sleazy, sure, but it was neither illegal nor does it weigh much on Joe Biden himself.
    “We were all of us cogs in a great machine which sometimes rolled forward, nobody knew where, sometimes backwards, nobody knew why.”

    ― Ernst Toller

  8. #228
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    05-25-20 @ 04:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,084

    Re: Romney could derail Republican subpoena targeting Bidens

    Quote Originally Posted by Jredbaron96 View Post
    You're attempting to say that what Joe Biden did was unethical, but you have not offered any proof of it. What Hunter Biden did was sleazy, sure, but it was neither illegal nor does it weigh much on Joe Biden himself.
    The hell it doesn't. A man who has over four decades of experience in politics had been vice president and is now in at least his third run for president should have known better.
    Democrats were for the border wall before they were against it!

  9. #229
    Global Moderator
    Finite and Precious

    Jredbaron96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    With you.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,396
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Romney could derail Republican subpoena targeting Bidens

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamacareFail View Post
    The hell it doesn't. A man who has over four decades of experience in politics had been vice president and is now in at least his third run for president should have known better.
    Known better about what?
    “We were all of us cogs in a great machine which sometimes rolled forward, nobody knew where, sometimes backwards, nobody knew why.”

    ― Ernst Toller

  10. #230
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    05-25-20 @ 04:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,084

    Re: Romney could derail Republican subpoena targeting Bidens

    Quote Originally Posted by Jredbaron96 View Post
    Known better about what?
    Are you for real??????? Trump hater's heads explode if they think one of Trump's kids are benefiting in any way from dad being president. If Biden had any working brain cells by the time he was elected vice president, don't you think he would have had second thoughts about how the Hunter Biden connection to Burisma while he was Vice president would look?
    Democrats were for the border wall before they were against it!

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •