Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 174

Thread: Lev Parnas Says Trump Knew Everything In Ukraine Scandal

  1. #51
    Professor
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,062

    Re: Lev Parnas Says Trump Knew Everything In Ukraine Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by eohrnberger View Post
    Okie-dokie. That video doesn't say what you wish it does.

  2. #52
    Doctor D
    Oborosen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Heflin, Alabama
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,567

    Re: Lev Parnas Says Trump Knew Everything In Ukraine Scandal

    So all we have are a man's word with no actual proof to back it up and still no evidence that Trump did anything wrong?

    Call me when something actually comes from any of this.
    Why do they run?
    Because they have no choice son, such is the way of cowards.
    But even a cornered rat, with no choice, will fight.
    Yes my son, and that should tell you more than you need to know about the coward.

  3. #53
    Doctor D
    Oborosen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Heflin, Alabama
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,567

    Re: Lev Parnas Says Trump Knew Everything In Ukraine Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePi View Post
    Trump supporters


    Nice self portrait you put up there.
    Why do they run?
    Because they have no choice son, such is the way of cowards.
    But even a cornered rat, with no choice, will fight.
    Yes my son, and that should tell you more than you need to know about the coward.

  4. #54
    Professor
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,062

    Re: Lev Parnas Says Trump Knew Everything In Ukraine Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    So all we have are a man's word with no actual proof to back it up and still no evidence that Trump did anything wrong?

    Call me when something actually comes from any of this.
    Yeah, that's all we have.

  5. #55
    Doctor D
    Oborosen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Heflin, Alabama
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,567

    Re: Lev Parnas Says Trump Knew Everything In Ukraine Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Cole View Post
    Yeah, that's all we have.
    Even with the eye roll, you're very correct. You know that right?
    Why do they run?
    Because they have no choice son, such is the way of cowards.
    But even a cornered rat, with no choice, will fight.
    Yes my son, and that should tell you more than you need to know about the coward.

  6. #56
    Dungeon Master
    Chicks dig the long ball
    azgreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,618

    Re: Lev Parnas Says Trump Knew Everything In Ukraine Scandal

    tweet

    I see your point about Lev Parnas, Republicans. He's got credibility problems, potential ties to the Russian mob, solicits illegal campaign contributions for GOP candidates and foreign help in our elections.

    By your standards, he shouldn't be a witness. He should be President.

  7. #57
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Flori-duh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    7,347

    Re: Lev Parnas Says Trump Knew Everything In Ukraine Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    This a tiresome tactic the Democrats in Congress try over and over. Cheap publicly stunts to try to get a second bite at the apple after their part is already over.
    Well that about sums up trump supporters thinking. Trying to find the truth is now a tiresome tactic by the democrats.

    Why are the folks on the right so afraid of new evidence?
    When I stop answering you, there's a reason.......repeat, When I stop answering you, there's a reason.

  8. #58
    Sage
    CaughtInThe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:24 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,440

    Re: Lev Parnas Says Trump Knew Everything In Ukraine Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Cole View Post
    Where do you get your information?
    Probably Rush or Sean.

  9. #59
    Sage
    CaughtInThe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:24 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,440

    Re: Lev Parnas Says Trump Knew Everything In Ukraine Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by bongsaway View Post
    Well that about sums up trump supporters thinking. Trying to find the truth is now a tiresome tactic by the democrats.

    Why are the folks on the right so afraid of new evidence?
    They are in bed with Trump.

  10. #60
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,177

    Re: Lev Parnas Says Trump Knew Everything In Ukraine Scandal

    Not long ago the media couldn't find a Ukrainian they could trust but Lev Parnas is the toast of cable news now and his word is gold.
    It's an indication of something in a man's character if he knows exactly what to say, when, and to whom he says it to rehabilitate his reputation.
    WHAM! A hero is born.
    Shades of Avenatti and Cohen. Remember them?

    IF EVERYTHING IS IMPORTANT THEN NOTHING IS

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •