Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 174

Thread: Lev Parnas Says Trump Knew Everything In Ukraine Scandal

  1. #31
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:34 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,614

    Re: Lev Parnas Says Trump Knew Everything In Ukraine Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by CaughtInThe View Post
    Who to believe? Donald Trump or anybody else in the world?
    Let me fix this for you...

    Who to believe? Donald Trump or anybody everybody who testified under oath?

  2. #32
    Conservatarian Guru
    Bullseye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    San Diego
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,444

    Re: Lev Parnas Says Trump Knew Everything In Ukraine Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Cole View Post
    Do you realize how absolutely stupid that argument is? Let's assume what you're claiming is factual (it isn't). Why would Joe Biden get his son a job in a company that was being investigated for corruption, and then get the prosecutor fired? Makes no sense whatsoever.

    He would have had the prosecutor fired before getting his son the job. Duh!
    Because he thought he could get away with it. Joe is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Hunter even admitted he GOT the job because Joe was VP.
    Obama: High unemployment and slow growth are the new normal
    Trump: No they're not

  3. #33
    Guru
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,004

    Re: Lev Parnas Says Trump Knew Everything In Ukraine Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye View Post
    Because he thought he could get away with it. Joe is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Hunter even admitted he GOT the job because Joe was VP.
    So, bravado. That's your argument. That's an equally stupid argument. Kinda entertaining though. What else you got? Were any Ouija boards used? I love Ouija boards.

  4. #34
    Conservatarian Guru
    Bullseye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    San Diego
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,444

    Re: Lev Parnas Says Trump Knew Everything In Ukraine Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Cole View Post
    So, bravado. That's your argument. That's an equally stupid argument. Kinda entertaining though. What else you got? Were any Ouija boards used? I love Ouija boards.
    Nice talkin' to ya, Mike.
    Obama: High unemployment and slow growth are the new normal
    Trump: No they're not

  5. #35
    Sage
    slick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Nassau County, Long Island
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,063

    Re: Lev Parnas Says Trump Knew Everything In Ukraine Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    Part 2 of the interview tomorrow. According to Parnas, A.G. Barr was also "in the loop". Show of hands... who's surprised?
    Seems like Parnas is the new Avenatti of the democrats and of course CNN.
    I forget the CNN pundit who was championing Avenatti for president,
    Colizzi or something like that. Avenatti actually rose to 15 to 1 in the sports
    books as a democratic contender. If I were a democrat or a never-Trump
    republican I'd shy away from putting all my hopes in a shady character like Parnas.
    These false supposed conquistadors of the anti-Trump far left
    have very little shelf life.
    Last edited by slick; 01-17-20 at 12:14 AM.

  6. #36
    Guru
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,004

    Re: Lev Parnas Says Trump Knew Everything In Ukraine Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye View Post
    Nice talkin' to ya, Mike.
    Have a good one.

    To be fair Bullseye, you're claiming that a man who managed to get himself elected vice-president of the United States, with the power to have a foreign prosecutor fired, is too dumb to fire the prosecutor before getting his son a job at a company being investigated by this prosecutor.

    No one is so credulous to believe such an argument
    Last edited by Michael Cole; 01-17-20 at 01:06 AM.

  7. #37
    Sage
    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    34,983
    Blog Entries
    13

    Re: Lev Parnas Says Trump Knew Everything In Ukraine Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongidig View Post
    This guy is trying to stay out of jail. All of a sudden he is talking. Are we to believe a guy who will say anything to stay out of jail? Is this information reliable?
    Cohen all over again, just because some believe it to be to their political advantage.

    Yeah, some people. The same people who should be denied access to any political power ever!

    Another dirty Democrat scheme: Take Trump down using the Yovanovich Bewitch ploy
    Covington Catholic, BuzzFeed Cohen story,
    Beyond BuzzFeed: The 10 Worst, Most Embarrassing U.S. Media Failures on the Trump/Russia Story
    Don't believe the lying leftist 'news' (political propaganda) media! #JournalismIsDead

  8. #38
    Conservatarian Guru
    Bullseye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    San Diego
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,444

    Re: Lev Parnas Says Trump Knew Everything In Ukraine Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Cole View Post
    Have a good one.

    To be fair Bullseye, you're claiming that a man who managed to get himself elected vice-president of the United States, with the power to have a foreign prosecutor fired, is too dumb to fire the prosecutor before getting his son a job at a company being investigated by this prosecutor.

    No one is so credulous to believe such an argument
    He "got himself elected" because he was on the ticket with Obama. I COULD have got elected VP if I was on that ticket. Oh, and the investigation didn't happen until he got elected and his son got the job.
    Obama: High unemployment and slow growth are the new normal
    Trump: No they're not

  9. #39
    Sage
    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    34,983
    Blog Entries
    13

    Re: Lev Parnas Says Trump Knew Everything In Ukraine Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Cole View Post
    Now that's whacked!
    What's 'whacked' is that some excuse Biden's threat to the Ukraine, his denying congressional aide to get the Ukrainian investigation into his son Hunter and Burisma, which would be a clear violation of the same ICA law they are now accusing Trump of violating (the administration forgot to send a memo).

    Utterly unbelievable, these Democrats and their stinking crap they keep pulling.
    Covington Catholic, BuzzFeed Cohen story,
    Beyond BuzzFeed: The 10 Worst, Most Embarrassing U.S. Media Failures on the Trump/Russia Story
    Don't believe the lying leftist 'news' (political propaganda) media! #JournalismIsDead

  10. #40
    Guru
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,004

    Re: Lev Parnas Says Trump Knew Everything In Ukraine Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye View Post
    He "got himself elected" because he was on the ticket with Obama. I COULD have got elected VP if I was on that ticket. Oh, and the investigation didn't happen until he got elected and his son got the job.
    Right. Because you were Obama's second choice for VP. Let's keep it realistic, please. My point was clear.

    Your second statement is the very basis for my point. How does that support your claim?

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •