Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 61

Thread: Nancy Pelosi lambasted a reporter for asking if she hated the president then stormed offstage:

  1. #11
    Sage
    HumblePi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:23 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,331

    Re: Nancy Pelosi lambasted a reporter for asking if she hated the president then stormed offstage:

    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredUSN View Post
    The reporter was doing his job.

    Did you come on here with your little hissy fits when the liberal media asked stupid questions in the past...............................nope

    Pelosi sure does prey The loon has been trying to Prey on the president since the inauguration..
    James Rosen is a correspondent for the conservative Sinclair Broadcast Group, which owns Fox News. That man did that intentionally because he was the mouthpiece for conservative talk show hosts like Hannity and Tucker Carlson. He asked that question with people just like you in mind. I'm glad she came back and kicked his ass for being such an idiot on national television.










    "Our children are the messengers we're sending to a future that we'll never see"
    Barack Obama 10/25/19



  2. #12
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,709

    Re: Nancy Pelosi lambasted a reporter for asking if she hated the president then stormed offstage:

    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePi View Post
    James Rosen is a correspondent for the conservative Sinclair Broadcast Group, which owns Fox News. That man did that intentionally because he was the mouthpiece for conservative talk show hosts like Hannity and Tucker Carlson. He asked that question with people just like you in mind. I'm glad she came back and kicked his ass for being such an idiot on national television.
    I can believe Pelosi that she does not "hate" anyone. However I do believe there are many she dislikes. Her stating the current impeachment is only a Constitutional issue with no politics involved is very misleading. There is very much politics being played. Anyone not seeing that is nave.
    "
    If we have data, let's look at the data. if all we have is opinions let's go with mine
    -barksdale
    "

  3. #13
    Sage
    RetiredUSN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Norfolk Virginia area.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,417

    Re: Nancy Pelosi lambasted a reporter for asking if she hated the president then stormed offstage:

    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePi View Post
    James Rosen is a correspondent for the conservative Sinclair Broadcast Group, which owns Fox News. That man did that intentionally because he was the mouthpiece for conservative talk show hosts like Hannity and Tucker Carlson. He asked that question with people just like you in mind. I'm glad she came back and kicked his ass for being such an idiot on national television.

    And liberal reporters are mouth pieces for liberal networks.................................so it'sfair play!

    What, only liberal supporters can ask stupid questions these days in your very closed in world?

    She didn't kick anyones ass, she mumbled and stumbled and tried to pretend to be a good Catholic.

    You cannot possibly be a good Catholic and support abortion............so she needs to excommunicate herself from the Catholic faith.
    Its easier to run for office than to run the office.
    Tip O'Niell

  4. #14
    Sage
    HumblePi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:23 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,331

    Re: Nancy Pelosi lambasted a reporter for asking if she hated the president then stormed offstage:

    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredUSN View Post
    And liberal reporters are mouth pieces for liberal networks.................................so it'sfair play!

    What, only liberal supporters can ask stupid questions these days in your very closed in world?

    She didn't kick anyones ass, she mumbled and stumbled and tried to pretend to be a good Catholic.

    You cannot possibly be a good Catholic and support abortion............so she needs to excommunicate herself from the Catholic faith.
    How would you know what a "real Catholic" would look like. When's the last time you prayed to God instead of Trump? When was the last time you received the sacrament of communion. You see, it works both ways, 'judge not, lest ye be judged'.










    "Our children are the messengers we're sending to a future that we'll never see"
    Barack Obama 10/25/19



  5. #15
    Professor
    Jonsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,896

    Re: Nancy Pelosi lambasted a reporter for asking if she hated the president then stormed offstage:

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    It was a legitimate question.

    No it was a stupid question given her announcement and its content.

    Course it was Sinclair and they are trying to push the idiotic notion that is all about TDS that Dear Leader is going to be impeached and not his unconstitutional, sleazy corruption. Nope its all because of hatred for the beloved dear leader.

    That you and yours lap that crap up shouts loudly.
    My Karma ran over your Dogma.

  6. #16
    Heading North
    Roadvirus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,614

    Re: Nancy Pelosi lambasted a reporter for asking if she hated the president then stormed offstage:

    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePi View Post
    James Rosen is a correspondent for the conservative Sinclair Broadcast Group, which owns Fox News. That man did that intentionally because he was the mouthpiece for conservative talk show hosts like Hannity and Tucker Carlson. He asked that question with people just like you in mind. I'm glad she came back and kicked his ass for being such an idiot on national television.
    Nutty Nancy fumbled the ball at a Q&A and now you're here defending her by making it the reporter's fault!

    Face it. The Wicked Witch of San Francisco showed the world who she really is: a hateful, partisan pain the ass who is abusing her position just like her whipping boys Nitwit Nadler and Weasel Schiff.
    Judge: Every day i come in and i meet the dregs of society...and then i meet their clients.

  7. #17
    Ass in a Hat


    calamity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    109,960

    Re: Nancy Pelosi lambasted a reporter for asking if she hated the president then stormed offstage:

    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePi View Post
    Nancy Pelosi lambasted a reporter for asking if she hated the president then stormed offstage:

    'Don't mess with me when it comes to words like that'


    Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi got into a heated exchange on Wednesday with a conservative reporter who asked if she "hated" the president.
    Pelosi was leaving a press conference about the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump when James Rosen, from pro-Trump Sinclair Broadcast Group, asked, "Do you hate the president, Madame Speaker?"

    The question stopped Pelosi short.
    "I don't hate anybody," she said sternly, pointing at Rosen.


    Nancy Pelosi lambasts reporter who asked if she hates Trump - Business Insider
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Pieces of crap, anyone connected to Sinclair and Fox.
    He's the guy who was fired for sexual harassment, at Fox. Now, you just know he had to be really bad to get axed from that ****hole.
    "Donald Trump is Jesus to followers of Jesus who reject the actual teachings of Jesus."

    Found on twitter

  8. #18
    Heading North
    Roadvirus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,614

    Re: Nancy Pelosi lambasted a reporter for asking if she hated the president then stormed offstage:

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonsa View Post
    No it was a stupid question given her announcement and its content.

    Course it was Sinclair and they are trying to push the idiotic notion that is all about TDS that Dear Leader is going to be impeached and not his unconstitutional, sleazy corruption. Nope its all because of hatred for the beloved dear leader.

    That you and yours lap that crap up shouts loudly.
    The only crap is the defenders of the real power abusers. The Democrats will pay dearly for this ****. If one of the Dem Prez Clowns wins next year, they better ****ing hope the GOP doesn't control either house of Congress, otherwise they will be in for worlds of pain. Payback's a bitch, baby!
    Judge: Every day i come in and i meet the dregs of society...and then i meet their clients.

  9. #19
    Heading North
    Roadvirus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,614

    Re: Nancy Pelosi lambasted a reporter for asking if she hated the president then stormed offstage:

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    He's the guy who was fired for sexual harassment, at Fox. Now, you just know he had to be really bad to get axed from that ****hole.
    Wasn't James Rosen the reporter ILLEGALLY targeted by the Obungle Adminstration?
    Judge: Every day i come in and i meet the dregs of society...and then i meet their clients.

  10. #20
    Professor
    Jonsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,896

    Re: Nancy Pelosi lambasted a reporter for asking if she hated the president then stormed offstage:

    Quote Originally Posted by Roadvirus View Post
    The only crap is the defenders of the real power abusers. The Democrats will pay dearly for this ****. If one of the Dem Prez Clowns wins next year, they better ****ing hope the GOP doesn't control either house of Congress, otherwise they will be in for worlds of pain. Payback's a bitch, baby!
    Typical partisan bull****. Its all dems fault, and they are big meanies for not letting Dear Leader get away with trashing the constitution. Can't think of a punier idea of American Greatness, but I guess there will always be a certain % of the conned that will stay conned to the bitter end.
    My Karma ran over your Dogma.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •