Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 103

Thread: Hillary Clinton Dismisses Lesbian Rumors on Howard Stern: "I Actually Like Men!"

  1. #1
    User
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Last Seen
    12-06-19 @ 03:55 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    64

    Hillary Clinton Dismisses Lesbian Rumors on Howard Stern: "I Actually Like Men!"

    I believe I heard once that Bill Clinton may have said Bobblehead Hillary laid down with more women than him. She definitely bats for the other side.



    Hillary Clinton Dismisses Lesbian Rumors on Howard Stern: "I Actually Like Men!"
    Stern replied, "Raise your right hand; you've never had a lesbian affair."

    "Never, never, never!" Clinton laughed. "Never even been tempted."
    Hillary Clinton Dismisses Lesbian Rumors on Howard Stern

  2. #2
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    4,145

    Re: Hillary Clinton Dismisses Lesbian Rumors on Howard Stern: "I Actually Like Men!"

    I believe that there is a gentlemen's/ladies' agreement in the media that one does not "out" a gay person unless s/he is publicly anti-gay rights.

    I do not know about Secretary Clinton's romantic interests, and it is none of my business. I believe that publicly she has been sympathetic to gay rights.

    I think that Mr. Stern should be ashamed of himself for asking that question. I realize, of course, that Mr. Stern is seldom ashamed of himself.

  3. #3
    global liberation


    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    99,565

    Re: Hillary Clinton Dismisses Lesbian Rumors on Howard Stern: "I Actually Like Men!"

    Breaking News.

    Is there a point? This level of Hillary obsession is Poe-etic. A gif even? One can only imagine the crowd in which such antics were cheered.

  4. #4
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    38,523

    Re: Hillary Clinton Dismisses Lesbian Rumors on Howard Stern: "I Actually Like Men!"

    Quote Originally Posted by icehole3 View Post
    I believe I heard once that Bill Clinton may have said Bobblehead Hillary laid down with more women than him. She definitely bats for the other side.



    Hillary Clinton Dismisses Lesbian Rumors on Howard Stern: "I Actually Like Men!"
    Stern replied, "Raise your right hand; you've never had a lesbian affair."

    "Never, never, never!" Clinton laughed. "Never even been tempted."
    Hillary Clinton Dismisses Lesbian Rumors on Howard Stern
    Trump is gay. If he or you denies it, you are opening yourself up for attack.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    My discourse is elevated

  5. #5
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    38,523

    Re: Hillary Clinton Dismisses Lesbian Rumors on Howard Stern: "I Actually Like Men!"

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Breaking News.

    Is there a point? This level of Hillary obsession is Poe-etic. A gif even? One can only imagine the crowd in which such antics were cheered.
    Shh. They're still running against her. The debates will be hilarious when Trump starts in on "Crooked Hillary is a lesbian" and the Democrat just says "My name isn't Hillary Clinton."


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    My discourse is elevated

  6. #6
    global liberation


    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    99,565

    Re: Hillary Clinton Dismisses Lesbian Rumors on Howard Stern: "I Actually Like Men!"

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Shh. They're still running against her. The debates will be hilarious when Trump starts in on "Crooked Hillary is a lesbian" and the Democrat just says "My name isn't Hillary Clinton."
    It doesn't matter whom. The deplorables of his supporters want any woman and lesbians derided. That it's a woman who ran for President is merely an excuse and a rather horrendously thin one.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Last Seen
    12-07-19 @ 09:55 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    389

    Re: Hillary Clinton Dismisses Lesbian Rumors on Howard Stern: "I Actually Like Men!"

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Breaking News.

    Is there a point? This level of Hillary obsession is Poe-etic. A gif even? One can only imagine the crowd in which such antics were cheered.

    How much of the dysfunction and toxicity in America can be laid at her feet?

  8. #8
    global liberation


    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    99,565

    Re: Hillary Clinton Dismisses Lesbian Rumors on Howard Stern: "I Actually Like Men!"

    Quote Originally Posted by babalu View Post
    How much of the dysfunction and toxicity in America can be laid at her feet?
    Depends on how sexist one is.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Last Seen
    12-07-19 @ 09:55 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    389

    Re: Hillary Clinton Dismisses Lesbian Rumors on Howard Stern: "I Actually Like Men!"

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Shh. They're still running against her. The debates will be hilarious when Trump starts in on "Crooked Hillary is a lesbian" and the Democrat just says "My name isn't Hillary Clinton."
    If that is supposed to be funny, humor depends on SOME relation to reality or perceived reality.

    Trump is not obsessed with her except in your mind.

    Dont quit your day job.

    Although she and Bill HAVE been behind some of America's worst developments since 1991.

    Imagine an America without the Clintons and you will have a MUCH different America than we see around us today.

  10. #10
    User
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Last Seen
    12-06-19 @ 03:55 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    64

    Re: Hillary Clinton Dismisses Lesbian Rumors on Howard Stern: "I Actually Like Men!"

    Quote Originally Posted by babalu View Post
    How much of the dysfunction and toxicity in America can be laid at her feet?
    The Libs cannot stand that she is still the spokesperson for the Democratic Party?

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •