Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 205

Thread: Hunter Biden’s Ukraine gas firm pressed Obama administration to end corruption allegations

  1. #181
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    11-27-19 @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,604

    Re: Hunter Biden’s Ukraine gas firm pressed Obama administration to end corruption allegations

    Quote Originally Posted by dixon01767 View Post
    Read the transcript again. No mention of an announcement.
    [7/19/19, 7:01:22 PM] Kurt Volker: Good. Had breakfast with Rudy this morning-teeing up call w Yermak Monday. Must have helped. Most impt is for Zelensky to say that he will help investigation—and address any specific personnel issues—if there are any
    Quote Originally Posted by Wan View Post
    There is nothing wrong with either racism or sexism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    In fact, I speculate had Antifa not been there, there would have been zero deaths at that (Charlottesville) event.

  2. #182
    Guru
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,764

    Re: Hunter Biden’s Ukraine gas firm pressed Obama administration to end corruption allegations

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    [7/19/19, 7:01:22 PM] Kurt Volker: Good. Had breakfast with Rudy this morning-teeing up call w Yermak Monday. Must have helped. Most impt is for Zelensky to say that he will help investigation—and address any specific personnel issues—if there are any
    Kurt Volker wasn't on the call and no mention of Biden above so not sure of the relevance of your point.

  3. #183
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    11-27-19 @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,604

    Re: Hunter Biden’s Ukraine gas firm pressed Obama administration to end corruption allegations

    Quote Originally Posted by dixon01767 View Post
    Kurt Volker wasn't on the call and no mention of Biden above so not sure of the relevance of your point.
    The point is, the importance of an "announcement" was clearly being relayed to Ukraine officials via the 3 amigos/Giuliani.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wan View Post
    There is nothing wrong with either racism or sexism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    In fact, I speculate had Antifa not been there, there would have been zero deaths at that (Charlottesville) event.

  4. #184
    Guru

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:10 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    2,552

    Re: Hunter Biden’s Ukraine gas firm pressed Obama administration to end corruption allegations

    Quote Originally Posted by dixon01767 View Post
    Read the transcript again. No mention of an announcement.
    Mentioned multiple times in sworn testimony.

  5. #185
    Guru
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,764

    Re: Hunter Biden’s Ukraine gas firm pressed Obama administration to end corruption allegations

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    The point is, the importance of an "announcement" was clearly being relayed to Ukraine officials via the 3 amigos/Giuliani.
    No mention of an "announcement" in the above.

  6. #186
    Guru
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,764

    Re: Hunter Biden’s Ukraine gas firm pressed Obama administration to end corruption allegations

    Quote Originally Posted by SCrider View Post
    Mentioned multiple times in sworn testimony.
    That's what Gimmesometruth claims. Except his quote from that testimony didn't even include any mention of Biden OR an "announcement". Can you do any better?

  7. #187
    WatchesLeftiesFlee
    Oborosen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Heflin, Alabama
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    14,084

    Re: Hunter Biden’s Ukraine gas firm pressed Obama administration to end corruption allegations

    Quote Originally Posted by dixon01767 View Post
    That's what Gimmesometruth claims. Except his quote from that testimony didn't even include any mention of Biden OR an "announcement". Can you do any better?
    You're talking to people who take assumption and allegation as some form of gospel. Hell, half the testimonies that I've read about over the last two months. Have all been from a barely 2nd hand perspective.

    They're just making claims about what has been said, and denying what has already been established.
    Why do they run?
    Because they have no choice son, such is the way of cowards.
    But even a cornered rat, with no choice, will fight.
    Yes my son, and that should tell you more than you need to know about the coward.

  8. #188
    Finite and Precious
    Jredbaron96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    With you.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,404
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Hunter Biden’s Ukraine gas firm pressed Obama administration to end corruption allegations

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    Hunter Bidens Ukraine gas firm pressed Obama administration to end corruption allegations, memos show | John Solomon Reports

    A few weeks after this plea by Bursima to the US state department, Ukraine spiked the investigation and fired Shokin.

    It seems like the friends and relatives of a lot of Democrats just happened to be deeply involved in Bursima in one fashion or another... and they all had access to the Administration.
    John Solomon once again is trying to drum up evidence for his claims that fell flat after he refused to reveal how or where he got his "treasure trove" of evidence regarding the alleged corruption within the State Department's efforts to get Shokin fired. Once again, his claims are directly refuted by Ukrainian government and public officials.
    We were all of us cogs in a great machine which sometimes rolled forward, nobody knew where, sometimes backwards, nobody knew why.

    ― Ernst Toller

  9. #189
    Guru
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,764

    Re: Hunter Biden’s Ukraine gas firm pressed Obama administration to end corruption allegations

    Quote Originally Posted by Jredbaron96 View Post
    John Solomon once again is trying to drum up evidence for his claims that fell flat after he refused to reveal how or where he got his "treasure trove" of evidence regarding the alleged corruption within the State Department's efforts to get Shokin fired. Once again, his claims are directly refuted by Ukrainian government and public officials.
    Ive seen nothing that contradicts his assertions. And the prosecutor in question confirms this.

  10. #190
    Guru
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,764

    Re: Hunter Biden’s Ukraine gas firm pressed Obama administration to end corruption allegations

    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    You're talking to people who take assumption and allegation as some form of gospel. Hell, half the testimonies that I've read about over the last two months. Have all been from a barely 2nd hand perspective.

    They're just making claims about what has been said, and denying what has already been established.
    How about Taylors assessment of Trumps motivations being based upon a New York Times article. Absurd.

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •