Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 465

Thread: You Asked For It, GOP: Full House Will Vote on Process for Impeachment

  1. #11
    radical left
    d0gbreath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,930

    Re: You Asked For It, GOP: Full House Will Vote on Process for Impeachment

    Boot him mid-November for the best thanks giving ever!
    All the King's horses and all the King's men couldn't...

  2. #12
    Sage
    Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    51,674

    Re: You Asked For It, GOP: Full House Will Vote on Process for Impeachment

    Quote Originally Posted by digitusmedius View Post
    You Asked For It, GOP: Full House Will Vote On The Process For Impeachment | Talking Points Memo

    Possibly as early as Halloween....perfect. I fully expect the howling to be: NOOOOO, it can't go public yet. NOT FAYYERRRRRR!!!!
    This is a good thing...

    1. No more hiding and leaking testimony. We get to see it all.

    2. Republican committee members can subpoena and get testimony from people they choose.

    3. House Dems will be on record with their vote. (The only other vote that'll be more damaging to a slew of them is the vote for Articles of Impeachment...if there ever is one.)

    The way I see it, this change in Nancy's position is due to a couple factors...

    1. The increasing threat to her anti-Trump campaign (witch hunt) posed by the DOJ investigations into the corrupt Obama administration.

    2. Trump's increasing successes. (Especially in the Middle East.)
    TANSTAAFL
    When I "dismiss" you it only means that I have determined that further discussion is useless or counter-productive. Don't take it personally. Go ahead and have your last word...and move on.

  3. #13
    Temp Suspended
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    No longer Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    11-29-19 @ 03:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    30,673

    Re: You Asked For It, GOP: Full House Will Vote on Process for Impeachment

    Quote Originally Posted by smallvoice View Post
    ...and the libs caved....my, my what a good target list for the next election.
    LOL! Yeah, that's what happened.

    Nancy played the wepubwicans for fools, allowing them to DEMAND A HOUSE VOTE AND FOR THE PUBLIC TO KNOW and now that that's going to happen, since they don't have the facts on their side, everything that they've been able to lie about and almost get away with because it couldn't be confirmed, will now be out in the open and it'll exposed them as the dishonest partisan whores they've been all along.

    She plays the long game. twump and his sycophants play with themselves.

  4. #14
    Educator
    lemmiwinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    920

    Re: You Asked For It, GOP: Full House Will Vote on Process for Impeachment

    Freedom fighters in Hong Kong carry Tromp signs. Think about it.

    hong-kong-protests-trump-3.jpg

  5. #15
    Temp Suspended
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    No longer Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    11-29-19 @ 03:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    30,673

    Re: You Asked For It, GOP: Full House Will Vote on Process for Impeachment

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    This is a good thing...

    1. No more hiding and leaking testimony. We get to see it all.

    2. Republican committee members can subpoena and get testimony from people they choose.

    3. House Dems will be on record with their vote. (The only other vote that'll be more damaging to a slew of them is the vote for Articles of Impeachment...if there ever is one.)

    The way I see it, this change in Nancy's position is due to a couple factors...

    1. The increasing threat to her anti-Trump campaign (witch hunt) posed by the DOJ investigations into the corrupt Obama administration.

    2. Trump's increasing successes. (Especially in the Middle East.)
    LOL! You think twump's had 'success' in the ME by bowing down before Erdogan and Putin and kissing their collective asses while simultaneoulsy betraying allies who helped us crush ISIS?

    That's certainly a quaint way of looking at things.

  6. #16
    Conservatarian Guru
    Bullseye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    San Diego
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,528

    Re: You Asked For It, GOP: Full House Will Vote on Process for Impeachment

    Quote Originally Posted by digitusmedius View Post
    You Asked For It, GOP: Full House Will Vote On The Process For Impeachment | Talking Points Memo

    Possibly as early as Halloween....perfect. I fully expect the howling to be: NOOOOO, it can't go public yet. NOT FAYYERRRRRR!!!!
    Actually, you'd be wrong. This vote is going to establish rules and principles for the inquiry, including public hearings, due process rights, rules of evidence and a lot of other things Schiffhead has never heard of. AND it will put the performance of committee members in public view as well as having ALL testimony under public view rather than selective leaks.
    The more a nation drifts from the TRUTH

    The more it will hate those who speak it

  7. #17
    Conservatarian Guru
    Bullseye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    San Diego
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,528

    Re: You Asked For It, GOP: Full House Will Vote on Process for Impeachment

    Quote Originally Posted by Rexedgar View Post
    Then what will the White House position be?
    Probably in favor.
    The more a nation drifts from the TRUTH

    The more it will hate those who speak it

  8. #18
    Temp Suspended
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    No longer Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    11-29-19 @ 03:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    30,673

    Re: You Asked For It, GOP: Full House Will Vote on Process for Impeachment

    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye View Post
    Actually, you'd be wrong. This vote is going to establish rules and principles for the inquiry, including public hearings, due process rights, rules of evidence and a lot of other things Schiffhead has never heard of. AND it will put the performance of committee members in public view as well as having ALL testimony under public view rather than selective leaks.
    LOL! Schiff is a former federal prosecutor. He's quite familiar with the rules of evidence, due process, etc...

    That's an odd thing to try and lie about.

  9. #19
    Conservatarian Guru
    Bullseye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    San Diego
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,528

    Re: You Asked For It, GOP: Full House Will Vote on Process for Impeachment

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon W. Moon View Post
    Trumpco and their customers will be so happy.

    This is an absolute win for them.
    All of America will be able to see the goings on.

    Exactly what they're after, right?
    Bingo. And you can bet any idiotic behavior like Harris and Booker did during the Kavanaugh hears will show up in election ads real some.
    The more a nation drifts from the TRUTH

    The more it will hate those who speak it

  10. #20
    Sage

    RAMOSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,725

    Re: You Asked For It, GOP: Full House Will Vote on Process for Impeachment

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanngrisnir View Post
    LOL! Yeah, that's what happened.

    Nancy played the wepubwicans for fools, allowing them to DEMAND A HOUSE VOTE AND FOR THE PUBLIC TO KNOW and now that that's going to happen, since they don't have the facts on their side, everything that they've been able to lie about and almost get away with because it couldn't be confirmed, will now be out in the open and it'll exposed them as the dishonest partisan whores they've been all along.

    She plays the long game. twump and his sycophants play with themselves.
    Well, if that is what happened. She does seem to be much more capable about things like that than many. It could very well be that the evidence they have behind close door is, well , overwhelming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannah Arendt
    "The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the convinced Communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction (i.e., the reality of experience) and the distinction between true and false (i.e., the standards of thought) no longer exist."

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •