Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 131

Thread: Romney rejects Trump judicial pick who smeared Obama

  1. #21
    Sensational

    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Paradise
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    40,856
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Romney rejects Trump judicial pick who smeared Obama

    Absolutely no one campaigned harder or more viciously on behalf of Hillary Clinton in 2016 than Mitt Romney hoping to leave the door open for him to run against her in 2020.

  2. #22
    Sage

    Peter King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,518

    Re: Romney rejects Trump judicial pick who smeared Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    Mitt Romney was the only Republican senator to vote against one of President Donald Trump's judicial nominees on Tuesday. And he did so in part to defend former President Barack Obama.

    Romney cast the lone GOP "no" vote against Michael Truncale, who was confirmed 49-46 on Tuesday morning to the Eastern District of Texas. Truncale called Obama an "un-American imposter" in June 2011, and explained to the Senate Judiciary Committee that he was "merely expressing frustration by what I perceived as a lack of overt patriotism on behalf of President Obama." He also said he believed Obama was born in Hawaii and did not subscribe to "birtherism," a racist theory that the president was not an American citizen.
    [/I]Romney rejects Trump judicial pick who smeared Obama - POLITICO
    [I]
    (Note: This article was less than 24 hours old when I posted this)

    Predictably, Mitt Romney continues to be the strongest asset and supporter the Democratic Party has. Can he successfully get Trump removed siding with Democrats, believing this will force Republicans to nominate him for 2020? Yes, I think Romney really is that stupid.
    Well, looking at his behavior now he seems more honest than most of the republican trump-behind-kissers in the Senate.
    Ajax 34th National title, We will forever remember Appie Nouri

  3. #23
    Sage


    Common Sense 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    6,187

    Re: Romney rejects Trump judicial pick who smeared Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    I love watching how Romney makes the citizens of Trump Fan Nation scream and cry.
    We love to watch how with one little tweet, Trump makes so many scream and act like fools!
    “The Special Counsel’s investigation did not find that the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it conspired or coordinated with Russia in its efforts to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election.”

  4. #24
    HoHoHo
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    57,690

    Re: Romney rejects Trump judicial pick who smeared Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Common Sense 1 View Post
    We love to watch how with one little tweet, Trump makes so many scream and act like fools!
    Yes, we all know how Trump acts like a fool. Luckily most decent people in the world are repulsed by his constant efforts to make himself look like a fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The FBI isn't an intelligence agency.

  5. #25
    Sage


    Common Sense 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    6,187

    Re: Romney rejects Trump judicial pick who smeared Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Yes, we all know how Trump acts like a fool. Luckily most decent people in the world are repulsed by his constant efforts to make himself look like a fool.
    Very mixed up again... condition normal!
    “The Special Counsel’s investigation did not find that the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it conspired or coordinated with Russia in its efforts to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election.”

  6. #26
    HoHoHo
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    57,690

    Re: Romney rejects Trump judicial pick who smeared Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Common Sense 1 View Post
    Very mixed up again... condition normal!
    No, noting will be normal while we have a toddler in the Oval Office pretending to be a Republican. Thank goodness for real Republicans like Senator Romney who stand up to Trump and don't plant their lips on his rear end.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The FBI isn't an intelligence agency.

  7. #27
    Professor

    WillyPete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,433

    Re: Romney rejects Trump judicial pick who smeared Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    Mitt Romney was the only Republican senator to vote against one of President Donald Trump's judicial nominees on Tuesday. And he did so in part to defend former President Barack Obama.

    Romney cast the lone GOP "no" vote against Michael Truncale, who was confirmed 49-46 on Tuesday morning to the Eastern District of Texas. Truncale called Obama an "un-American imposter" in June 2011, and explained to the Senate Judiciary Committee that he was "merely expressing frustration by what I perceived as a lack of overt patriotism on behalf of President Obama." He also said he believed Obama was born in Hawaii and did not subscribe to "birtherism," a racist theory that the president was not an American citizen.
    [/I]Romney rejects Trump judicial pick who smeared Obama - POLITICO
    [I]
    (Note: This article was less than 24 hours old when I posted this)

    Predictably, Mitt Romney continues to be the strongest asset and supporter the Democratic Party has. Can he successfully get Trump removed siding with Democrats, believing this will force Republicans to nominate him for 2020? Yes, I think Romney really is that stupid.
    I expect Romney considers Trump to be his fault to some extent, as if he hadn't sat out 2016 he might very well be president today.

    Romney's a world class 1%'er douche but he has some shame, which would be refreshing at this point.
    Ask about my German oranges!

  8. #28
    Guru
    slick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Nassau County, Long Island
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,095

    Re: Romney rejects Trump judicial pick who smeared Obama

    There is really no logic to his comments, other than his envy of the fact that Trump is President and he is not and never will be.

    3 things needed to know about mittens: 1. he's a carpetbagger. pick a state and stick with it. 2. he didn't have the spine to
    stand up to candy Crowley during the debates; i don't trust him to have a spine to defend and protect the american people.
    3. He's a never-trumper and anti-maga. & Trump has enough on his plate than to deal with this LOSER!

  9. #29
    Sage


    Common Sense 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    6,187

    Re: Romney rejects Trump judicial pick who smeared Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    No, noting will be normal while we have a toddler in the Oval Office pretending to be a Republican. Thank goodness for real Republicans like Senator Romney who stand up to Trump and don't plant their lips on his rear end.
    Yea we know anyone who does not like Trump is # 1 in your silly Trump hate book!
    “The Special Counsel’s investigation did not find that the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it conspired or coordinated with Russia in its efforts to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election.”

  10. #30
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    43,410

    Re: Romney rejects Trump judicial pick who smeared Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    Mitt Romney was the only Republican senator to vote against one of President Donald Trump's judicial nominees on Tuesday. And he did so in part to defend former President Barack Obama.

    Romney cast the lone GOP "no" vote against Michael Truncale, who was confirmed 49-46 on Tuesday morning to the Eastern District of Texas. Truncale called Obama an "un-American imposter" in June 2011, and explained to the Senate Judiciary Committee that he was "merely expressing frustration by what I perceived as a lack of overt patriotism on behalf of President Obama." He also said he believed Obama was born in Hawaii and did not subscribe to "birtherism," a racist theory that the president was not an American citizen.
    [/I]Romney rejects Trump judicial pick who smeared Obama - POLITICO
    [I]
    (Note: This article was less than 24 hours old when I posted this)

    Predictably, Mitt Romney continues to be the strongest asset and supporter the Democratic Party has. Can he successfully get Trump removed siding with Democrats, believing this will force Republicans to nominate him for 2020? Yes, I think Romney really is that stupid.
    I'm voting for Romney in the GOP primary next year. He is what Republicans used to be before they sold their souls.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •