Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 180

Thread: High school may erase mural of George Washington: ‘traumatizes students’

  1. #151
    Sage
    Oborosen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Heflin, Alabama
    Last Seen
    06-10-19 @ 08:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,092

    Re: High school may erase mural of George Washington: ‘traumatizes students’

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Debator View Post
    You would think that's the same thing. As I said your mileage may vary.
    Stop running and answer the question.
    Why do they run?
    Because they have no choice son, such is the way of cowards.
    But even a cornered rat, with no choice, will fight.
    Yes my son and that should tell you more than you need to know about the coward.

  2. #152
    Sage
    Oborosen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Heflin, Alabama
    Last Seen
    06-10-19 @ 08:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,092

    Re: High school may erase mural of George Washington: ‘traumatizes students’

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Debator View Post
    Slave owning white supremacists didn't write a just constitution, but they did leave behind a pretty good framework for achieving one. A few more amendments, affirming a womans right to choose, repealing the 2nd, corporate money out of politics, and we'll be well on our way.

    By the way legends are established by the victorious and after we get done putting Lee in his proper place in history your damn right we'll be coming for rest. But hey good luck on your constitutional convention, let me know when you achieve any success equal to that of a bunch of high school millennials.
    Lee is dead and gone, and has been in his proper place for just as long a time.
    Why do they run?
    Because they have no choice son, such is the way of cowards.
    But even a cornered rat, with no choice, will fight.
    Yes my son and that should tell you more than you need to know about the coward.

  3. #153
    Sage
    Ahlevah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Flyoverland
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,885

    Re: High school may erase mural of George Washington: ‘traumatizes students’

    Quote Originally Posted by Hari Seldon View Post
    In NYC I went to PS# (I forget the number).
    Did it have posters on the walls like this one?

    My Student.jpg
    Нава́льный

  4. #154
    Sage
    Ahlevah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Flyoverland
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,885

    Re: High school may erase mural of George Washington: ‘traumatizes students’

    What I'm trying to figure out is what kind of leftist idiots would want to remove art created by a communist protege of Diego Rivera and who apparently was attempting to nuance the idea that Washington was an asshole? They're dumber than the Taliban.
    Нава́льный

  5. #155
    Educator Master Debator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:50 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    658

    Re: High school may erase mural of George Washington: ‘traumatizes students’

    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Stop running and answer the question.
    No one is running. We're talking about supporters of a historically famous racists being racists themselves. Not a large leap. Your accusing me of supporting sexual assault randomly. I'm sure to your brain those two things are similar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post

    Lee is dead and gone, and has been in his proper place for just as long a time.
    Apparently they're are a lot of people in south who don't know he was a racist traitor piece of **** and that we shouldn't keep statues of him up in his honor.

  6. #156
    Sage
    Oborosen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Heflin, Alabama
    Last Seen
    06-10-19 @ 08:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,092

    Re: High school may erase mural of George Washington: ‘traumatizes students’

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Debator View Post
    No one is running. We're talking about supporters of a historically famous racists being racists themselves. Not a large leap. Your accusing me of supporting sexual assault randomly. I'm sure to your brain those two things are similar.



    Apparently they're are a lot of people in south who don't know he was a racist traitor piece of **** and that we shouldn't keep statues of him up in his honor.
    No, you assumed that people were racist with no actual evidence to the contrary aside from their opinion. So I assumed you were a portrayer of sexual assault, with just as much evidence as you were in possession of. If you don't like me playing by your rules, then I suggest you wise up and at least learn to think of your own actions more critically next time.
    Why do they run?
    Because they have no choice son, such is the way of cowards.
    But even a cornered rat, with no choice, will fight.
    Yes my son and that should tell you more than you need to know about the coward.

  7. #157
    Educator Master Debator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:50 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    658

    Re: High school may erase mural of George Washington: ‘traumatizes students’

    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    No, you assumed that people were racist with no actual evidence to the contrary aside from their opinion. So I assumed you were a portrayer of sexual assault, with just as much evidence as you were in possession of. If you don't like me playing by your rules, then I suggest you wise up and at least learn to think of your own actions more critically next time.
    Their opinion of what? You said I assume people were racist because of their opinion but you stop short of vocalizing what that opinion is. If it's your opinion that Lee was a man worthy of being remembered through reverence and idolatry then you're probably a racist. What opinion have I expressed that makes you think I support sexual assault? Or do you think random brainfarts are the same as drawing conclusions from available evidence? Please, please, express again your confusion between the two. I can't get enough of the right telling me how stupid they are through their ignorance of simple concepts.

  8. #158
    Sage
    Oborosen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Heflin, Alabama
    Last Seen
    06-10-19 @ 08:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,092

    Re: High school may erase mural of George Washington: ‘traumatizes students’

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Debator View Post
    Their opinion of what? You said I assume people were racist because of their opinion but you stop short of vocalizing what that opinion is. If it's your opinion that Lee was a man worthy of being remembered through reverence and idolatry then you're probably a racist. What opinion have I expressed that makes you think I support sexual assault? Or do you think random brainfarts are the same as drawing conclusions from available evidence? Please, please, express again your confusion between the two. I can't get enough of the right telling me how stupid they are through their ignorance of simple concepts.
    Right here. Where are you getting this from?
    Why do they run?
    Because they have no choice son, such is the way of cowards.
    But even a cornered rat, with no choice, will fight.
    Yes my son and that should tell you more than you need to know about the coward.

  9. #159
    Educator Master Debator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:50 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    658

    Re: High school may erase mural of George Washington: ‘traumatizes students’

    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Right here. Where are you getting this from?
    Did I mention you personally? If you aren't someone who supports idolizing Lee with statues then I wasn't talking about you was I?

  10. #160
    Sage
    Oborosen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Heflin, Alabama
    Last Seen
    06-10-19 @ 08:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,092

    Re: High school may erase mural of George Washington: ‘traumatizes students’

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Debator View Post
    Did I mention you personally? If you aren't someone who supports idolizing Lee with statues then I wasn't talking about you was I?
    So someone who just thinks he statue should stay where it is. Isn't included in that little "paying homage to white power" idiom you decided to post earlier?
    Why do they run?
    Because they have no choice son, such is the way of cowards.
    But even a cornered rat, with no choice, will fight.
    Yes my son and that should tell you more than you need to know about the coward.

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •