Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 320

Thread: The Latest: California vaccine exemption bill advances

  1. #41
    Chico needed the money...
    beefheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The burning sands of the desert southwest.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    25,243

    Re: The Latest: California vaccine exemption bill advances

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post


    Add to that how many times Democrats and liberals have openly said they hope old people die off because they tend to be conservative and you can understand that socialized medicine will be a death sentence to millions.

    Bait-Shop.jpg

  2. #42
    Sage
    OlNate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    11,830

    Re: The Latest: California vaccine exemption bill advances

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    Ah, you are another "I hate all white people except myself" Democrat!

    The paranoia is messages is your own.

    Try to explain how an unvaccinated person endangers someone who is vaccinated if vaccinations work. Every time control freak fascist-socialists claim unvaccinated people endanger vaccinated people, you are conceding that vaccinations don't work. In fact, most do - but you obviously claim they don't. If vaccinations do NOT work like YOU claim, why should anyone be vaccinated?

    Your message also is another of endless examples of why Democrat facist-socialists are so EXTREMELY dangerous. There are probably THOUSANDS of messages like your's on this forum - messages by Democrat fascist-socialists who want everyone they don't like or they disagree with imprisoned - in worshiping fellow fascist-socialists like Stalin, Mao and Hitler. Those are your heroes, aren't they? Anyone who does not 100% blinding submit to government MUST be imprisoned (or murdered).
    It's already been explained to you. Herd immunity. Google it.
    Life's too short...

  3. #43
    Sage
    HenryChinaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Chitown
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    5,460

    Re: The Latest: California vaccine exemption bill advances

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Do you have evidence that vaccines even prevent measles? Humans have been around much longer than in 1796. The human immune system is resilient. The body by design can heal itself.
    Measles vaccine - Wikipedia You're either trolling or really ****ing intentionally ignorant. Either way the Anti-Vax movement is a threat to society and should be declared a threat to national security.
    Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he can sit in a boat, drinking beer all day while you fool around with his Woman.

  4. #44
    Sensational

    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Paradise
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    40,909
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: The Latest: California vaccine exemption bill advances

    Quote Originally Posted by OlNate View Post
    It's called herd immunity. We know that a small percentage (one in a million) of people are allergic to these shots, and cannot take them. We know that a small percentage (2-5%) of people will have immune systems that will not react to the vaccination in such a way as to be protected. However, if enough people are vaccinated, herd immunity sets in, and the disease cannot spread.

    Herd immunity is fragile, though. If too few people get vaccinated, you lose it. If the disease is reintroduced, the chances of you losing it are greater. Stamping out these diseases is a group effort, to cover for the people who CANNOT (not will not, because they are dumbasses) get the vaccination.

    This is pretty basic stuff.
    No doubt that to the Democratic Party and leftwing we are all just cattle to be manipulated and controlled, demanding individuality be eliminated.

    I do understand your point. The question, therefore, is can my child be a medical sacrifice for the good of others? Can I be sacrificed for the good of others? Who makes the decision?

    The topic is the Democrats of the California legislature claim that doctors and hospitals shouldn't make such medical decisions. They as politicians should thru their bureaucrats.

    The claim otherwise is that children with compromised immune systems who can not receive vaccinations are at risk in schools by unvaccinated children. But that is backassward as vaccinations do not even claim to prevent all diseases. Who should be kept out of public school are children with compromised immune systems as they truly are disease carriers and vaccinations can't stop their spreading diseases.

    Keep children with compromised immune systems out of schools and unvaccinated children endanger no one but other children who have not been vaccinated.

  5. #45
    Chico needed the money...
    beefheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The burning sands of the desert southwest.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    25,243

    Re: The Latest: California vaccine exemption bill advances

    Quote Originally Posted by OlNate View Post
    Are you actually comparing vaccination to the Holocaust? Good grief, Joko, WTactualF. That could be the most hysterical thing I've heard out of an anti-vaxxer yet, and brother, that's saying something.

    Oh, and I do have a clue why we take these vaccines...it's because things like polio and measles and all these other diseases that have been all but eliminated, thanks to the "Holocaust of Vaccination", and I like that. Now they're coming back because people believe in the nonsense you're dropping here. Great job making things better, anti-vaxxers.
    argumentum.png

  6. #46
    Sensational

    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Paradise
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    40,909
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: The Latest: California vaccine exemption bill advances

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Measles vaccine - Wikipedia You're either trolling or really ****ing intentionally ignorant. Either way the Anti-Vax movement is a threat to society and should be declared a threat to national security.
    What should be declared a thread to national security, a domestic terrorist organization and lobbyist for foreign governments and outlawed is the Democratic Party.

    I guess the founders just slipped up leaving out the power of government to inject anyone with any drugs and diseases the government wants to.

  7. #47
    Sage
    OlNate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    11,830

    Re: The Latest: California vaccine exemption bill advances

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    No doubt that to the Democratic Party and leftwing we are all just cattle to be manipulated and controlled, demanding individuality be eliminated.

    I do understand your point. The question, therefore, is can my child be a medical sacrifice for the good of others? Can I be sacrificed for the good of others? Who makes the decision?

    The topic is the Democrats of the California legislature claim that doctors and hospitals shouldn't make such medical decisions. They as politicians should thru their bureaucrats.

    The claim otherwise is that children with compromised immune systems who can not receive vaccinations are at risk in schools by unvaccinated children. But that is backassward as vaccinations do not even claim to prevent all diseases. Who should be kept out of public school are children with compromised immune systems as they truly are disease carriers and vaccinations can't stop their spreading diseases.

    Keep children with compromised immune systems out of schools and unvaccinated children endanger no one but other children who have not been vaccinated.

    What utter and complete self serving garbage. Why on earth would you exclude the kids who tried to do the right thing, but couldn't, rather than the kids who's parents were too stupid and selfish to do the right thing?

    And, seriously, do you think it's only liberals that love their children enough to speak up for protecting them? No, man, I'm sure if you were to ask most conservatives they'd say anti-vaxxers are stupid and dangerous as well. Anti-vaxxers are in a class all their own.
    Life's too short...

  8. #48
    Sage
    OlNate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    11,830

    Re: The Latest: California vaccine exemption bill advances

    Quote Originally Posted by beefheart View Post
    FFS, I shouldn't be surprised anymore, but sometimes....damn!
    Life's too short...

  9. #49
    Sensational

    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Paradise
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    40,909
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: The Latest: California vaccine exemption bill advances

    Quote Originally Posted by OlNate View Post
    Are you actually comparing vaccination to the Holocaust? Good grief, Joko, WTactualF. That could be the most hysterical thing I've heard out of an anti-vaxxer yet, and brother, that's saying something.

    Oh, and I do have a clue why we take these vaccines...it's because things like polio and measles and all these other diseases that have been all but eliminated, thanks to the "Holocaust of Vaccination", and I like that. Now they're coming back because people believe in the nonsense you're dropping here. Great job making things better, anti-vaxxers.
    You blindly trust government - while at the same time curse the President and his administration. PICK ONE!

    Do you totally trust the government - or not?

    In fact, governments, including our government, knowingly lies to people all the time. On vaccinations, each few years we are told that NOW all vaccinations are safe because the latest finally-revealed problem has been solved - though before it was solves we also were told there are no problems. In the meantime, everyone harmed remains harmed.

    Drug companies have NO reason to worry about "oops, sorry we destroyed some people's health permanently" because vaccinations were recognized as having such mass risk the federal government passed a law that drug companies can not be sued. Rather - unlike ANY other industry or any other drugs - the government pays all damages - and the government has paid millions and millions of dollars in damages. If vaccinations harm no one, why have so many people been paid off?

  10. #50
    Sage
    HenryChinaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Chitown
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    5,460

    Re: The Latest: California vaccine exemption bill advances

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    What should be declared a thread to national security, a domestic terrorist organization and lobbyist for foreign governments and outlawed is the Democratic Party.

    I guess the founders just slipped up leaving out the power of government to inject anyone with any drugs and diseases the government wants to.
    You're an ignorant and misguided individual not worth corresponding with. Your POV is a threat to a healthy society. And if you're a parent, I feel sorry for your children.
    Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he can sit in a boat, drinking beer all day while you fool around with his Woman.

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •