Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 319

Thread: The Latest: California vaccine exemption bill advances

  1. #31
    Sage
    OlNate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    11,799

    Re: The Latest: California vaccine exemption bill advances

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    A government told groups of Jews they were stepping into a mass shower, not a lethal gas chamber.

    Only idiots would allow themselves to injected with something having no clue what it is or why.
    Are you actually comparing vaccination to the Holocaust? Good grief, Joko, WTactualF. That could be the most hysterical thing I've heard out of an anti-vaxxer yet, and brother, that's saying something.

    Oh, and I do have a clue why we take these vaccines...it's because things like polio and measles and all these other diseases that have been all but eliminated, thanks to the "Holocaust of Vaccination", and I like that. Now they're coming back because people believe in the nonsense you're dropping here. Great job making things better, anti-vaxxers.
    Life's too short...

  2. #32
    Sage
    OlNate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    11,799

    Re: The Latest: California vaccine exemption bill advances

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    If big brother said cigarettes do not cancer, would you start smoking a pack a day? If smoking does cause cancer, then why do they allow people to smoke legally.....shouldn't they be concerned about air quality and second-hand smoke?

    My point is forcing people to get vaccinated is a gross violation of human rights.
    And not getting vaccinated could amount to negligent homicide.
    Life's too short...

  3. #33
    Sage
    HenryChinaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Chitown
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    5,441

    Re: The Latest: California vaccine exemption bill advances

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    It is a joke. I don't want to risk my kid getting Autism. IMO it is completely a violation of one's freedom to be forcing people to get vaccinated, especially if vaccinations are dangerous!
    No offense, but you’re a fool and you’re endangering your own children as well as those around them.
    Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he can sit in a boat, drinking beer all day while you fool around with his Woman.

  4. #34
    Sage
    Bucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Washington
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,895
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: The Latest: California vaccine exemption bill advances

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    No offense, but you’re a fool and you’re endangering your own children as well as those around them.
    Do you have evidence that vaccines even prevent measles? Humans have been around much longer than in 1796. The human immune system is resilient. The body by design can heal itself.
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. Albert Einstein

  5. #35
    Sage


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,914

    Re: The Latest: California vaccine exemption bill advances

    Quote Originally Posted by OlNate View Post
    Thanks. From your article.


    Thimerosal was taken out of childhood vaccines in the United States in 2001.
    Measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccines do not and never did contain thimerosal. Varicella (chickenpox), inactivated polio (IPV), and pneumococcal conjugate vaccines have also never contained thimerosal.
    Influenza (flu) vaccines are currently available in both thimerosal-containing (for multi-dose vaccine vials) and thimerosal-free versions.

    For a complete list of vaccines and their thimerosal content level, see the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Thimerosal in VaccinesExternal page. This chart Cdc-pdf[PDF – 182 KB] shows vaccine ingredients sorted by vaccine

  6. #36
    Sensational

    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Paradise
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    40,805
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: The Latest: California vaccine exemption bill advances

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    No offense, but you’re a fool and you’re endangering your own children as well as those around them.
    That is the great hypocrisy of vaccination worshipers. So you are claiming that a child unvaccinated for measles endangers children who have been vaccinated because the vaccinations don't work? Makes no sense. If vaccinations work, children who have not been vaccinated poise no risk to those who have been vaccinated.

  7. #37
    Sage
    OlNate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    11,799

    Re: The Latest: California vaccine exemption bill advances

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Do you have evidence that vaccines even prevent measles? Humans have been around much longer than in 1796. The human immune system is resilient. The body by design can heal itself.
    Yeah....I'm gonna bet my kid's life on your unscientific mumbo jumbo.

    The proof is that until dumbassed anti-vaxxers started up with their stupidity, these diseases were all but gone. And now they're coming back, once again, due to dumbassed anti-vaxxers starting up with their stupidity.
    Life's too short...

  8. #38
    Sensational

    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Paradise
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    40,805
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: The Latest: California vaccine exemption bill advances

    Quote Originally Posted by Phys251 View Post
    Let's cut the spin and focus on the real question here: Do you support or oppose the anti-vaxxer movement?



    You see, everyone? That is a great example of Joko's intellectual dishonesty. He comes in with pathetic slurs, reducing medical science to a personal political agenda. And then he shows a fantastically poor understanding of that science, implying that a vaccine necessarily saves one's life. How can any of us who got a measles shot know for a fact whether that vaccine saved our lives? It's practically impossible. But that's not the point. The point of vaccines is risk management. You know it, I know it, but Joko won't admit it.
    Or you could have just posted you don't know what vaccinations you have had - rather than a pointless rant to try to divert from answering.

    Anyone who wants to change from the status quo has the burden of proof. THE ISSUE is the California Senate (Democrat) claiming that bureaucrats know more about diseases and medical care than doctors. So PROVE IT IF YOU CAN.

    The issue is the Democrats of the California legislature claiming THEY know more about diseases and healthcare than doctors and hospitals do, just like Democrats in Congress claim they know more about criminal laws the Bob Mueller, 18 investigators, 40 FBI agents and dozens of specialized accountants.

    PROVE DEMOCRATS IN THE CALIFORNIA SENATE KNOW MORE ABOUT HEALTHCARE THAN DOCTORS AND HOSPITALS. That is the actual issue.

    List those Democratic Senators medical credentials.

  9. #39
    Sage
    OlNate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    11,799

    Re: The Latest: California vaccine exemption bill advances

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    That is the great hypocrisy of vaccination worshipers. So you are claiming that a child unvaccinated for measles endangers children who have been vaccinated because the vaccinations don't work? Makes no sense. If vaccinations work, children who have not been vaccinated poise no risk to those who have been vaccinated.
    It's called herd immunity. We know that a small percentage (one in a million) of people are allergic to these shots, and cannot take them. We know that a small percentage (2-5%) of people will have immune systems that will not react to the vaccination in such a way as to be protected. However, if enough people are vaccinated, herd immunity sets in, and the disease cannot spread.

    Herd immunity is fragile, though. If too few people get vaccinated, you lose it. If the disease is reintroduced, the chances of you losing it are greater. Stamping out these diseases is a group effort, to cover for the people who CANNOT (not will not, because they are dumbasses) get the vaccination.

    This is pretty basic stuff.
    Life's too short...

  10. #40
    Sensational

    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Paradise
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    40,805
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: The Latest: California vaccine exemption bill advances

    Quote Originally Posted by Saladin4 View Post
    The idiots that don't want to be vaccinated need to be separated from society...Maybe a cult camp for stupid paranoid white people?
    Ah, you are another "I hate all white people except myself" Democrat!

    The paranoia is messages is your own.

    Try to explain how an unvaccinated person endangers someone who is vaccinated if vaccinations work. Every time control freak fascist-socialists claim unvaccinated people endanger vaccinated people, you are conceding that vaccinations don't work. In fact, most do - but you obviously claim they don't. If vaccinations do NOT work like YOU claim, why should anyone be vaccinated?

    Your message also is another of endless examples of why Democrat facist-socialists are so EXTREMELY dangerous. There are probably THOUSANDS of messages like your's on this forum - messages by Democrat fascist-socialists who want everyone they don't like or they disagree with imprisoned - in worshiping fellow fascist-socialists like Stalin, Mao and Hitler. Those are your heroes, aren't they? Anyone who does not 100% blinding submit to government MUST be imprisoned (or murdered).

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •