Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 53

Thread: Dems rip Nunes' plan for private huddle with Barr to discuss criminal allegations

  1. #31
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    60,974

    Re: Dems rip Nunes' plan for private huddle with Barr to discuss criminal allegations

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The DOJ is under no obligation to inform Congress of ongoing investigations.
    Is that how you'll feel when President Ocasio-Cortez starts criminally investigating any Republican who has gone after her?
    “personal attorney” to Individual-1, who at that point had become the President of the United States
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I don't know who [Individual-1] is and neither do you.

  2. #32
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    100,800

    Re: Dems rip Nunes' plan for private huddle with Barr to discuss criminal allegations

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Is that how you'll feel when President Ocasio-Cortez starts criminally investigating any Republican who has gone after her?
    You'll go along with it.

    It's irrelevant because that dumb bitch will never be president.
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    You people are my problem. You’re a major component of what’s wrong with this country.
    It's more important to be morally right than factually correct - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

  3. #33
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    60,974

    Re: Dems rip Nunes' plan for private huddle with Barr to discuss criminal allegations

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You'll go along with it.

    It's irrelevant because that dumb bitch will never be president.
    You didn't answer the question because you're afraid to do so
    “personal attorney” to Individual-1, who at that point had become the President of the United States
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I don't know who [Individual-1] is and neither do you.

  4. #34
    Sage


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    15,468

    Re: Dems rip Nunes' plan for private huddle with Barr to discuss criminal allegations

    Nunes is scum but I follow his cow: Devin Nunes’ cow (@DevinCow) | Twitter
    "I never meant to say that the Conservatives are generally stupid. I meant to say that stupid people are generally Conservative. I believe that is so obviously and universally admitted a principle that I hardly think any gentleman will deny it." --J.S. Mill

  5. #35
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    100,800

    Re: Dems rip Nunes' plan for private huddle with Barr to discuss criminal allegations

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    You didn't answer the question because you're afraid to do so
    President Trump isn't prosecuting his political enemies.
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    You people are my problem. You’re a major component of what’s wrong with this country.
    It's more important to be morally right than factually correct - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

  6. #36
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,686

    Re: Dems rip Nunes' plan for private huddle with Barr to discuss criminal allegations

    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePi View Post
    Here's your damned link;

    Who cleared Devin Nunes into the White House? - CNNPolitics


    A government official said Nunes was seen Tuesday night at the National Security Council offices of the Eisenhower building which, other than the White House Situation Room, is the main area on the complex to view classified information in a secure room.

    Give me a break with your "plagiarized" crap. Can you possibly be any more small-minded? But how about this? How about instead of nit-picking minutia regarding my comment, how about you actually address the substance of it and the proof that I have provided to you to completely tear apart your lie that "Nunes never made a midnight run to the white house".

    Now, take your words, and eat them. I'll even give you a glass of sour grapes to push it down.

    "There was no Nunes midnight run to the WH.
    This is not the first time I've had to tell you that.
    Try not to keep selling the same baloney."
    You've now confirmed what I told you twice.
    There was no Nunes midnight run to the WH.
    Yet you just repeated the claim again. You're a strange fellow.
    I hope it's just that you simply don't understand what you read.
    But I suspect it's intentional.

    And you still haven't answered why you deliberately edited out the "following a later CNN report" link from your WIRED cut-and-paste text.
    That had to be intentional.
    The reason you did that is because it destroyed your narrative about a midnight run to the WH.

    IF EVERYTHING IS IMPORTANT THEN NOTHING IS

  7. #37
    Sage HumblePi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:51 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,334

    Re: Dems rip Nunes' plan for private huddle with Barr to discuss criminal allegations

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    You've now confirmed what I told you twice.
    There was no Nunes midnight run to the WH.
    Yet you just repeated the claim again. You're a strange fellow.
    I hope it's just that you simply don't understand what you read.
    But I suspect it's intentional.

    And you still haven't answered why you deliberately edited out the "following a later CNN report" link from your WIRED cut-and-paste text.
    That had to be intentional.
    The reason you did that is because it destroyed your narrative about a midnight run to the WH.
    You just can't let this go can you bubbabgone? What is euphemistically referred to as the 'midnight run' was in FACT a secret, clandestine, surreptitious, stealthy, cloak-and-dagger, hole-and-corner, LATE NIGHT UBER run to get 'DIRT' on anyone he could. AND HE FAILED MISERABLY. What the hell does it matter if it was at midnight, 11:00 pm, 9:00 pm or whatever the hell time it was?

    YOU are wrong and I AM RIGHT.

    Uber ride with a staffer on Tuesday night, described by his Democratic counterpart as a “peculiar midnight run”.

    Lawmaker's 'peculiar midnight run' endangers Trump-Russia inquiry | US news | The Guardian

    described by his Democratic counterpart as a “peculiar midnight run”.

    Trump-Russia inquiry falters after chairman’s ‘midnight run’

    And, described by SEAN HANNITY

    described by his Democratic counterpart as a “peculiar midnight run”.


    The democrats are expanding the Russia probe - Politics - Hannity Community
    Last edited by HumblePi; 04-15-19 at 12:55 PM.

  8. #38
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,686

    Re: Dems rip Nunes' plan for private huddle with Barr to discuss criminal allegations

    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePi View Post
    You just can't let this go can you bubbabgone? What is euphemistically referred to as the 'midnight run' was in FACT a secret, clandestine, surreptitious, stealthy, cloak-and-dagger, hole-and-corner, LATE NIGHT UBER run to get 'DIRT' on anyone he could. AND HE FAILED MISERABLY. What the hell does it matter if it was at midnight, 11:00 pm, 9:00 pm or whatever the hell time it was?

    YOU are wrong and I AM RIGHT.

    Uber ride with a staffer on Tuesday night, described by his Democratic counterpart as a “peculiar midnight run”.

    Lawmaker's 'peculiar midnight run' endangers Trump-Russia inquiry | US news | The Guardian

    described by his Democratic counterpart as a “peculiar midnight run”.

    Trump-Russia inquiry falters after chairman’s ‘midnight run’

    And, described by SEAN HANNITY

    described by his Democratic counterpart as a “peculiar midnight run”.


    The democrats are expanding the Russia probe - Politics - Hannity Community
    You are wrong in big bold letters.
    He went when he got the call.
    It happened to be at night.
    I know Schiff called it a midnight run because he wanted it to sound sinister.
    It wasn't.
    Schiff also implied it was to the WH because he wanted it to sound conspiratorial.
    It wasn't.
    He didn't go to the WH.

    You repeated what Schiff said for the same reasons. If nothing else it shows you're an obedient sort.

    You say details make no difference so you might as well be accurate ... right?

    You still haven't answered why you decided to leave out the mention of the CNN article. You can at least be honest about the reason for that.

    IF EVERYTHING IS IMPORTANT THEN NOTHING IS

  9. #39
    Sage HumblePi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:51 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,334

    Re: Dems rip Nunes' plan for private huddle with Barr to discuss criminal allegations

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    You are wrong in big bold letters.
    He went when he got the call.
    It happened to be at night.
    I know Schiff called it a midnight run because he wanted it to sound sinister.
    It wasn't.
    Schiff also implied it was to the WH because he wanted it to sound conspiratorial.
    It wasn't.
    He didn't go to the WH.

    You repeated what Schiff said for the same reasons. If nothing else it shows you're an obedient sort.

    You say details make no difference so you might as well be accurate ... right?

    You still haven't answered why you decided to leave out the mention of the CNN article. You can at least be honest about the reason for that.
    what's wrong with you?

  10. #40
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,686

    Re: Dems rip Nunes' plan for private huddle with Barr to discuss criminal allegations

    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePi View Post
    what's wrong with you?
    I guess calling out intentional misstatements by partisans like yourself can be seen as "wrong" but only to the miscreants making the misstatements.

    So why did you leave out the mention of the CNN article?
    You can at least try to recover some self-respect by being honest about that.

    IF EVERYTHING IS IMPORTANT THEN NOTHING IS

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •