Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 42

Thread: Trump: Nobody’s Done More For Religion Than I Have

  1. #11
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    27,971

    Re: Trump: Nobody’s Done More For Religion Than I Have

    Quote Originally Posted by Grand Mal View Post
    Nobody? Ever? Damn, who knew The Donald was in such exalted company.
    Somebody call the Pope. DeeJay Trump might be a saint.
    Trump has done more for Christians than Jesus.

  2. #12
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,756

    Re: Trump: Nobody’s Done More For Religion Than I Have

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    You have been told that at DP repeatedly, in the days where Christianity increasingly is labeled by the Left as a hate group Trump is a Knight in Shining Armour, in spite of his many well known faults. . .


    why tell deranged lies like this when the majority of those on the left ARE christian......
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Why do you say that the APA does not mutilate gays when you know they do.
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Wrong. Gays do equal transgender
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk forAIDS. Gays are.

  3. #13
    global liberation
    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    78,512

    Re: Trump: Nobody’s Done More For Religion Than I Have

    Quote Originally Posted by ataraxia View Post
    Religion? I wonder what he means by religion. Clearly he doesn't think Islam is a religion, because his comment about seeing Muslims celebrating on rooftops on 9/11 was not very helpful to them.
    Jews.

  4. #14
    #TruthTellerTribe

    Hawkeye10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Olympia Wa
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,200

    Re: Trump: Nobody’s Done More For Religion Than I Have

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post


    why tell deranged lies like this when the majority of those on the left ARE christian......
    No lie, just your apparent lack of understanding, and lack of civility.
    When society throws away the Truth Tellers prepare for the worst, for it is surely coming.
    Open your eyes and your mind and then speak truth..........That is the only way forwards.

  5. #15
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,756

    Re: Trump: Nobody’s Done More For Religion Than I Have

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    No lie, just your apparent lack of understanding, and lack of civility.
    its a complete lie LMAO
    as usual hence your inability to support it and post one fact that makes it true and the additional fact that the majority of people on the left are Christians. But please keep posting that nonsensical lie and see how many honest educated and objective posters right left and center
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Why do you say that the APA does not mutilate gays when you know they do.
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Wrong. Gays do equal transgender
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk forAIDS. Gays are.

  6. #16
    #TruthTellerTribe

    Hawkeye10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Olympia Wa
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,200

    Re: Trump: Nobody’s Done More For Religion Than I Have

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    its a complete lie LMAO
    as usual hence your inability to support it and post one fact that makes it true and the additional fact that the majority of people on the left are Christians. But please keep posting that nonsensical lie and see how many honest educated and objective posters right left and center
    We all live here, we all can see for ourselves how Christians who spout Biblical beliefs that dont conform to New Left Dogma are treated.
    When society throws away the Truth Tellers prepare for the worst, for it is surely coming.
    Open your eyes and your mind and then speak truth..........That is the only way forwards.

  7. #17
    Guru
    oneworld2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Trump: Nobody’s Done More For Religion Than I Have



    " Just sign where it says dollars "
    There never has been a peace process, but rather an annexation process that used the “peace process” as a facade

  8. #18
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,756

    Re: Trump: Nobody’s Done More For Religion Than I Have

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    We all live here, we all can see for ourselves how Christians who spout Biblical beliefs that dont conform to New Left Dogma are treated.
    so you still got ZERO proof or facts to support your lies thats what i thought!
    and now you are trying a moving of the goal posts that also complete fails. I thought it was Christians? now its some made up version of them by you LMAO . . too funny
    in the future simply dont post lies and they wont get exposed like this or

    please let us know when you can post one fact that makes your exposed lie true . . ONE . . thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Why do you say that the APA does not mutilate gays when you know they do.
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Wrong. Gays do equal transgender
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk forAIDS. Gays are.

  9. #19
    Curmudgeon
    LowDown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Houston
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    13,314
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Trump: Nobody’s Done More For Religion Than I Have

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...NiEGihNj-vjvN4




    Wow..... what a salesman!
    and thats a complement because there are people that will believe that BS! LMAO
    When Trump says something outrageous check to be sure he isn't distracting your attention from something else.

    Like which environmental regulations has Trump erased today?

    If I don't answer your post it's because you lost the debate.

  10. #20
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,463

    Re: Trump: Nobody’s Done More For Religion Than I Have

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    You have been told that at DP repeatedly, in the days where Christianity increasingly is labeled by the Left as a hate group Trump is a Knight in Shining Armour, in spite of his many well known faults. . .
    I do not see Christianity as a hate group. I am a Christian. I believe in Jesus Christ. I subscribe to the Ten Commandments. Trump does neither of the latter two.

    Christians need to really start analyzing the effects of this president. What kind of values are our children learning, with Trump as a role model?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •