Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 128

Thread: Devin Nunes's Next Target

  1. #111
    Sage
    Mach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    11,823

    Re: Devin Nunes's Next Target

    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    Yep. Purely patriotic motives and sheer happenstance that so much of this information is coming from close Clinton associates.
    It was basically his entire ****ing career, but to you it's happenstance?

    Professional, career government specialists in Russian crime are contacted about Russian crimes, and Lutherf isn't buying it! Make me laugh funny-man, because this isn't doing it. It makes you look like that moron that's in the white house.

  2. #112
    Sage
    OpportunityCost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,054

    Re: Devin Nunes's Next Target

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    There is no evidence of any personal bias, and even if there were, it is not material.

    And the origination was included. And Steele did not damage his reliability by including the info about carter page in the dossier because the info was true.
    There was evidence of personal bias per Ohr's statement. So lie number one from you.

    Origination was not included, lie number two.

    Steele did damage his credibility by shopping the dossier to news media, lie number three.

    According to the memo, McCabe testified that the warrant would not have been renewed without the dossier, lie number four.

    Take your disinformation to someone else.

  3. #113
    Sage
    OpportunityCost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,054

    Re: Devin Nunes's Next Target

    Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    It was basically his entire ****ing career, but to you it's happenstance?

    Professional, career government specialists in Russian crime are contacted about Russian crimes, and Lutherf isn't buying it! Make me laugh funny-man, because this isn't doing it. It makes you look like that moron that's in the white house.
    If he was getting fed information by Shearer and Blumenthal through a third party, its not happenstance, its collusion, isn't it?

  4. #114
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    60,645

    Re: Devin Nunes's Next Target

    Quote Originally Posted by OpportunityCost View Post
    There was evidence of personal bias per Ohr's statement. So lie number one from you.
    Bias of source was disclosed on warrant application. Even Nunes memo admits that.

    So lie number one from you.

    Origination was not included, lie number two.
    Origination included
    So lie number two from you.

    Steele did damage his credibility by shopping the dossier to news media, lie number three.
    Nothing was shopped and that was after the application for warrant.
    Lies three and four for you

    According to the memo, McCabe testified that the warrant would not have been renewed without the dossier, lie number four.
    McCabe never said that and even if he had, that is not material.

    Lie #5 and 6 for you

    Take your disinformation to someone else. No one is buying your --we should not believe people who are biased so lets believe everything Rep Nunes says-- argument
    Last edited by sangha; 02-14-18 at 11:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  5. #115
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    60,645

    Re: Devin Nunes's Next Target

    Quote Originally Posted by OpportunityCost View Post
    If he was getting fed information by Shearer and Blumenthal through a third party, its not happenstance, its collusion, isn't it?
    No, it is not
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  6. #116
    Sage
    OpportunityCost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,054

    Re: Devin Nunes's Next Target

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Bias of source was disclosed on warrant application. Even Nunes memo admits that.

    So lie number one from you.
    False, the Nunes memo states that the FBI never disclosed to the court the stated personal bias of Steele to Ohr and it also never revealed that the dossier began as a political opposition document.


    Origination included
    So lie number two from you.
    Go back and re-read the GOP memo. You're wrong.



    Nothing was shopped and that was after the application for warrant.
    Lies three and four for you
    One of the stories that supposedly corroborated the story was actually given to the news organization by Steele and the document itself was widely shopped to media outlets, only BuzzFeed was stupid enough to publish the entire thing. So, yes shopped and the warrants must be renewed, they are not open ended.



    McCabe never said that and even if he had, that is not material.

    Lie #5 and 6 for you
    Its in the memo, so wrong again.

    Take your disinformation to someone else. No one is buying your --we should not believe people who are biased so lets believe everything Rep Nunes says-- argument
    You are welcome to your fact challenged version that is wrong not just from the Nunes memo but from various other sources as well.

  7. #117
    Sage
    OpportunityCost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,054

    Re: Devin Nunes's Next Target

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    No, it is not
    Was Steele a US citizen?

  8. #118
    Student
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    280

    Re: Devin Nunes's Next Target

    Quote Originally Posted by OpportunityCost View Post
    To believe that we have to believe Shearer, Blumenthal, Winer and Steele are all telling the truth. I don't think I believe that. I say all of them, because by Winer's account Blumenthal or Shearer could be lying or even Steele and Winer would never know and Winer himself could be lying about any number of things.
    It all comes back to Hillary. Everyone thought she would be president. She had the organization and Trump was a new comer and amateur at politics. The result was high level career government officials, began to act in ways to suck up to Hillary and/or avoid her wrath. For example, Comey writes Hillary's e-mail server pardon, months before the investigation. If Hillary had won, being righteous could have killed Comey's career. Whereas a dutiful solider would see favor. It was a calculated risk.

    What messed everyone up, was the Trump victory. Everyone is so mad and scared, because so many vampires drank the blood to suck up yo Hillary. Everyone who committed crimes, to suck up or to avoid wrath, were caught with their pants down. This is when plan B went into affect. Plan B was to take Trump out with the Russian scandal, so Trump would be defensive and can't investigate. AG Sessions was asked to recuse himself, to help this go away. Trump is an amateur and let himself be backed into the corner. However he had nothing to hide, so he assumed justice will prevail. Also he has the best lawyers a billionaire can buy to fight the scam.

    The risk involved was, if Trump was not taken out by plan B, plan B will draw the wrong attention and may even motivate a resistance movement. Once again the worse case scenario befalls the Democrats. Trump was not taken out and all the criminals are being dragged toward a cliff. However, they are grabbing at things and digging in their feet, to slow their approach to the cliff. Already almost about 10 people have resigned, been fired, or have been transferred. The cliff is working and the line is long.
    Last edited by wellwisher; 02-15-18 at 08:50 AM.

  9. #119
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    60,645

    Re: Devin Nunes's Next Target

    Quote Originally Posted by OpportunityCost View Post
    False, the Nunes memo states that the FBI never disclosed to the court the stated personal bias of Steele to Ohr and it also never revealed that the dossier began as a political opposition document.
    Immaterial and it did reveal it

    Go back and re-read the GOP memo. You're wrong.
    I am right

    One of the stories that supposedly corroborated the story was actually given to the news organization by Steele and the document itself was widely shopped to media outlets, only BuzzFeed was stupid enough to publish the entire thing. So, yes shopped and the warrants must be renewed, they are not open ended.
    That is not shopping

    Its in the memo, so wrong again.
    It comes from a biased source which you are pretending should not be believed, except when you want to believe biased sources . I am right

    You are welcome to your fact challenged version that is wrong not just from the Nunes memo but from various other sources as well.
    You are welcome to reject biased sources except when you want to believe biased sources. I am sure no one will notice the hypocrisy
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  10. #120
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    60,645

    Re: Devin Nunes's Next Target

    Quote Originally Posted by OpportunityCost View Post
    Was Steele a US citizen?
    Immaterial and irrelevant
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •