Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 234

Thread: Trump taunts North Korea: My nuclear button is 'much bigger,' 'more powerful' [W:91]

  1. #1
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,737

    Trump taunts North Korea: My nuclear button is 'much bigger,' 'more powerful' [W:91]

    Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump on Tuesday taunted North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, warning Kim about US nuclear capabilities as tensions worsen between the two nations.
    "North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the 'Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.' Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!" Trump tweeted.
    The 5th grader N Chief has spoken. My little dick is bigger than your little dick.

    This is what we have been reduced to. God help us all. BABVA.

    Trump tweets about nuclear war with North Korea - CNNPolitics
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  2. #2
    Part of the problem.
    Superfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    East Coast
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,602

    Re: Trump taunts North Korea: My nuclear button is 'much bigger,' 'more powerful'

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    The 5th grader N Chief has spoken. My little dick is bigger than your little dick.

    This is what we have been reduced to. God help us all. BABVA.

    Trump tweets about nuclear war with North Korea - CNNPolitics
    I tweeted something similar to that this morning. I can't believe that we've devolved as a nation to a "my dick is bigger than yours" competition with the leader of North Korea. SMMFH.




    ~
    *~
    That's part of your problem: you haven't seen enough movies. All of life's riddles are answered in the movies. ~*~

  3. #3
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    37,288

    Re: Trump taunts North Korea: My nuclear button is 'much bigger,' 'more powerful'

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    The 5th grader N Chief has spoken. My little dick is bigger than your little dick.

    This is what we have been reduced to. God help us all. BABVA.

    Trump tweets about nuclear war with North Korea - CNNPolitics
    According to future Sen. Romney, trumpy is 3rd grade, not 5th ...
    Physics is Phun; Chemists Have Solutions

  4. #4
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,737

    Re: Trump taunts North Korea: My nuclear button is 'much bigger,' 'more powerful'

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    I tweeted something similar to that this morning. I can't believe that we've devolved as a nation to a "my dick is bigger than yours" competition with the leader of North Korea. SMMFH.

    We are talking about millions of lives here. This is dangerous, nevermind embarassing.

    Whither Teddy Roosevelt?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  5. #5
    Professor

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    1,341

    Re: Trump taunts North Korea: My nuclear button is 'much bigger,' 'more powerful'

    It's literally like having a 5 year old as President. I'm just waiting for his next tweet to read 'my dad can beat your dad in a fight'.

    He's supposed to be the godamned President.

  6. #6
    Sage
    Bucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Washington
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    7,424
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Trump taunts North Korea: My nuclear button is 'much bigger,' 'more powerful'

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    We are talking about millions of lives here. This is dangerous, nevermind embarassing.

    Whither Teddy Roosevelt?
    I know many people from South Korea and Japan and I can tell you the majority of people there are not concerned about a N Korea war.

    The people worried are alarmists trying to stir up trouble and create a story when it isn't there.
    On if owning an AK-47 is a right:

    Quote Originally Posted by Aberration View Post
    Maybe not for you. You donít speak for the rest of us.

  7. #7
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,737

    Re: Trump taunts North Korea: My nuclear button is 'much bigger,' 'more powerful'

    Quote Originally Posted by Aristaeus View Post
    It's literally like having a 5 year old as President. I'm just waiting for his next tweet to read 'my dad can beat your dad in a fight'.

    He's supposed to be the godamned President.
    Que up the Trumpanzees defense. 3.2.1...but, but Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  8. #8
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,737

    Re: Trump taunts North Korea: My nuclear button is 'much bigger,' 'more powerful'

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I know many people from South Korea and Japan and I can tell you the majority of people there are not concerned about a N Korea war.

    Yes because when we need facts, we all look to you Bucky.

    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/07/o...trump-war.html

    'We're scared, obviously': Japanese worry over growing North Korean nuclear threats - World - CBC News
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  9. #9
    Phonetic Mnemonic ©
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:48 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,780

    Re: Trump taunts North Korea: My nuclear button is 'much bigger,' 'more powerful'

    If he had never run for office Trump would probably be remembered in history as some eccentric rich guy. Now, he's going to be remembered as the most thin-skinned, insecure, man-child crybaby ever... and he's doing it all to himself.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  10. #10
    Phonetic Mnemonic ©
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:48 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,780

    Re: Trump taunts North Korea: My nuclear button is 'much bigger,' 'more powerful'

    The Case for Banning World Leaders from Twitter

    https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...witter/549548/
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •