Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 100

Thread: Intel Vets Tell Trump Iran Is Not Top Terror Sponsor

  1. #21
    Iconoclast
    DaveFagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    wny
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:40 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,306

    Re: Intel Vets Tell Trump Iran Is Not Top Terror Sponsor

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    That's not what "speaking from ignorance" means, but you know that.
    You also need to check on Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity while you're at it. Be careful because they be about breakin' ya' bubble, don't ya' know? You are overloaded and pressurized on agenda misinformation and the dam might break. Ain't a bubble a wondrous thing? Knock, knock, can you hear me in there? Dark, eh?
    /

  2. #22
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    72,988

    Re: Intel Vets Tell Trump Iran Is Not Top Terror Sponsor

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveFagan View Post
    You also need to check on Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity while you're at it. Be careful because they be about breakin' ya' bubble, don't ya' know? You are overloaded and pressurized on agenda misinformation and the dam might break. Ain't a bubble a wondrous thing? Knock, knock, can you hear me in there? Dark, eh?
    /
    I've no idea what that rambling Unabomber gish gallop is about. Good day.

  3. #23
    Sage
    Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    32,687

    Re: Intel Vets Tell Trump Iran Is Not Top Terror Sponsor

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveFagan View Post
    The US has been supporting al Qeda in Syria from Day one.
    /
    Correction...

    The Obama administration, Congressional Democrats and various Congressional Republicans have been supporting Al Qaeda in Syria from day one.

    That pretty much ended when Trump took Office.
    TANSTAAFL

    “An armed society is a polite society.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein, Beyond This Horizon

  4. #24
    Iconoclast
    DaveFagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    wny
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:40 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,306

    Re: Intel Vets Tell Trump Iran Is Not Top Terror Sponsor

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    Correction...

    The Obama administration, Congressional Democrats and various Congressional Republicans have been supporting Al Qaeda in Syria from day one.

    That pretty much ended when Trump took Office.
    No, it did not. The USA evacuated about 2-3,000 ISIS from Raqqa. CIA arms. Pentagon arms. NGOs arm. Trump is just one arm of the octopus.
    /

  5. #25
    Dungeon Master
    Chicks dig the long ball
    azgreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    15,541

    Re: Intel Vets Tell Trump Iran Is Not Top Terror Sponsor

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Where did these idiots come from?
    These idiots are all former officers of the US intelligence community and are actually on your side in the Russian hacking story.

  6. #26
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    87,165

    Re: Intel Vets Tell Trump Iran Is Not Top Terror Sponsor

    Quote Originally Posted by azgreg View Post
    These idiots are all former officers of the US intelligence community and are actually on your side in the Russian hacking story.
    Former being a very fortunate term. The fact that these clowns are former members of the intel community is probably in the best interests of The United States.

    Anyone who claims Iran isn't a terrorist sponsor is an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  7. #27
    Dungeon Master
    Chicks dig the long ball
    azgreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    15,541

    Re: Intel Vets Tell Trump Iran Is Not Top Terror Sponsor

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Former being a very fortunate term. The fact that these clowns are former members of the intel community is probably in the best interests of The United States.

    Anyone who claims Iran isn't a terrorist sponsor is an idiot.
    We can say the same thing with you and the military.

  8. #28
    Iconoclast
    DaveFagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    wny
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:40 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,306

    Re: Intel Vets Tell Trump Iran Is Not Top Terror Sponsor

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Former being a very fortunate term. The fact that these clowns are former members of the intel community is probably in the best interests of The United States.

    Anyone who claims Iran isn't a terrorist sponsor is an idiot.

    Anyone who claims they are has been overexposed to the MSM agenda, not news.
    /

  9. #29
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    87,165

    Re: Intel Vets Tell Trump Iran Is Not Top Terror Sponsor

    Quote Originally Posted by azgreg View Post
    We can say the same thing with you and the military.
    Because, as usual, you resort to personal attacks once your argument falls apart.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  10. #30
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    87,165

    Re: Intel Vets Tell Trump Iran Is Not Top Terror Sponsor

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveFagan View Post
    Anyone who claims they are has been overexposed to the MSM agenda, not news.
    /
    Iran has been convicted in a United States court for supporting terrorism...

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khobar_Towers_bombing
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •