Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 91 to 98 of 98

Thread: Trump's disclosure endangered spy placed inside ISIS by Israel, officials say

  1. #91
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,076

    Re: Trump's disclosure endangered spy placed inside ISIS by Israel, officials say

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    You haven't read the article, you haven't read the OP, and you can't even keep track of the people you think you're responding to.

    The problem is you.
    Yes I did read the OP and it didn't answer the questions I have.

  2. #92
    Sage



    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    11,424

    Re: Trump's disclosure endangered spy placed inside ISIS by Israel, officials say

    Quote Originally Posted by coldjoint View Post
    FOX is now mainstream?
    If MSNBC is mainstream, FOX certainly is.

  3. #93
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,076

    Re: Trump's disclosure endangered spy placed inside ISIS by Israel, officials say

    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    Your ignorance on this issue appears considerable.



    Irrelevant. However, i'll answer anyway. The world found out because Americans who work for the president thought it was important that the public know what happened.

    Note that, if this wasn't leaked, the Russians would have had kompromat on our sitting president. Since it was leaked, the Russians can't hang the bad publicity of this over the presidents head.



    Irrelevant. The issue is that this was considered Israel's best source on ISIS, and now we've blabbed about their location to Russia who is friends with Iran. Iran is Israel's biggest adversary.

    There was literally no reason to mention the city. None.

    President Trump thought he was impressing Russia, and really he was handing them compromising information about a major ally- specifically one with useful intelligence resources in the Middle East.



    Well, i can't be that specific. You see; the Washington Post has some integrity and kept the details secret.

    Funny how that works.
    You say my ignorance on the issue is considerable then say that it is irrelevant how the source was put in danger.

    I guess in your ignorance you don't have any specifics either.

    How did the source get put in danger.

    You are guessing the Russians would have passed on the information.

    We do KNOW that the media told the world this happened and with enough details to put the source in danger.

    If the details were kept secret by the media, you wouldn't know about them because you didn't hear anything directly from the Trump administration nor the Russians.

    Stop being blind.

  4. #94
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    30,569

    Re: Trump's disclosure endangered spy placed inside ISIS by Israel, officials say

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason66 View Post
    You say my ignorance on the issue is considerable then say that it is irrelevant how the source was put in danger.

    I guess in your ignorance you don't have any specifics either.

    How did the source get put in danger.

    You are guessing the Russians would have passed on the information.

    We do KNOW that the media told the world this happened and with enough details to put the source in danger.

    If the details were kept secret by the media, you wouldn't know about them because you didn't hear anything directly from the Trump administration nor the Russians.

    Stop being blind.
    Umm, i answered your question, he blabbed the city the intelligence came from. That compromised the source.

    We know Russia is friends with Iran. I mean, do you know anything about the Middle East?

  5. #95
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,076

    Re: Trump's disclosure endangered spy placed inside ISIS by Israel, officials say

    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    Umm, i answered your question, he blabbed the city the intelligence came from. That compromised the source.

    We know Russia is friends with Iran. I mean, do you know anything about the Middle East?
    You are assuming the Russian ran to Iran with that information, right?

    Do you have any concrete information to prove your assumption?

    Why do you ignore the media part in endangering the source?

  6. #96
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    30,569

    Re: Trump's disclosure endangered spy placed inside ISIS by Israel, officials say

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason66 View Post
    You are assuming the Russian ran to Iran with that information, right?

    Do you have any concrete information to prove your assumption?

    Why do you ignore the media part in endangering the source?
    Russia could share the information with its allies. Normally, we constrain the dissemination of classified information. That has the express purpose of preventing exactly what president blabbermouth did. Your whining about whether Russia did or did not tell Iran is irrelevant, neither of us is in a position to know whether they did or not. Why do you have to be so dishonest?

  7. #97
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,076

    Re: Trump's disclosure endangered spy placed inside ISIS by Israel, officials say

    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    Russia could share the information with its allies. Normally, we constrain the dissemination of classified information. That has the express purpose of preventing exactly what president blabbermouth did. Your whining about whether Russia did or did not tell Iran is irrelevant, neither of us is in a position to know whether they did or not. Why do you have to be so dishonest?
    I am dishonest?

    You are stating as a fact that Russia disseminated the information thereby putting the source in danger when it was actually the media that published the information that actually did that.

    You are right neither of us know what Russia did so you cannot say they put anybody in danger.

    You are being dishonest here.

  8. #98
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    30,569

    Re: Trump's disclosure endangered spy placed inside ISIS by Israel, officials say

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason66 View Post
    I am dishonest?

    You are stating as a fact that Russia disseminated the information thereby putting the source in danger when it was actually the media that published the information that actually did that.

    You are right neither of us know what Russia did so you cannot say they put anybody in danger.

    You are being dishonest here.
    You are very confused.

    We had code-level intel (above top secret) that we did not have permission from our source to share with anyone else.

    President Trump unilaterally decided to share that information for no discernible reason. We don't know whether Russia did anything with the information or not; but once it's in their hands, it's out of our control.

    I wish you could see the stupidity of your argument. If only there was a case where a politician was accused of being careless with classified information but there was no evidence that it ever leaked whatsoever... hmm....

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •