Page 46 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 1691

Thread: Declassified Transcripts of Flynn-Kislyak Calls Released

  1. #451
    Sage
    digitusmedius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    9,401

    Re: Declassified Transcripts of Flynn-Kislyak Calls Released

    Quote Originally Posted by OpportunityCost View Post
    Since I have never known you to post facts or truth,
    You wouldn't be able to recognize either of those qualities.
    I have to assume you don't know them when posted by someone else.
    You'd be one of the last to ever post something factual or truthful.
    I expect sources from the other poster on every claim because his lousy opinion, quite similar to yours, is not enough.
    I give original, factual sources. You ignore them as you must for the sake of The Cult of Dirtbag.
    "When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." (authorship disputed)

  2. #452
    Sage W_Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    6,390

    Re: Declassified Transcripts of Flynn-Kislyak Calls Released

    Quote Originally Posted by Athanasius68 View Post
    Since there was nothing illegal or a national security threat in the transcript (and this is Comey saying this)
    Comey did not say this. You are constantly twisting Comey's words to fit your narrative. It's a dishonest thing to do. Comey suspected Flynn of being a national security threat. He said this. Comey also revealed one piece of evidence indicating this, Flynn's frequent calls with Kislyak. The fact that Comey did not also list all other evidence indicating illegality or indications of Flynn being a threat in that particular meeting does not mean the FBI did NOT have such evidence, and does not mean Comey did not believe no such evidence existed. You keep hanging your hat on this stupid Rice memo, but the Rice memo just isn't that important.

    whether he lied, or whether Pence lied, is of no business of the FBI.
    It is absolutely the business of the FBI to determine whether or not the National Security Advisor to the President is an agent of the Russian government.

    There was no legal or national security issue. The FBI knew what was said and knew it was not a problem.
    This is not true. I think it's fair to say that the FBI was very concerned about what Flynn was saying to Kislyak, but it was not compelled to act until Flynn LIED about his calls to Trump White House officials, thereby putting himself in a compromised situation, and also making himself look very suspicious in the eyes of the FBI. It's strange that Flynn would lie about it.

    It was used an an excuse to try to gin up justification to continue the investigation into the Trump campaign for conspiracy with Russia.
    This is a narrative that you've created to support your argument that the Deep State was trying to "get" Trump and there is very little to support it accept a pile of assumptions and assertions, and frequent intentional mischaracterization on your part.
    I'm the globalist your racist, MAGA-hat wearing uncle warned you about.

  3. #453
    Sage W_Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    6,390

    Re: Declassified Transcripts of Flynn-Kislyak Calls Released

    Quote Originally Posted by Athanasius68 View Post
    Well, they assumed that Flynn had lied to Pence. They never asked Pence what Flynn said to him.
    That's okay.

    They didn't have to ask Pence.

    They didn't need to disprove all alternative theories to justify an interview of Flynn.

    That's not a thing. You are inventing fake procedural hurdles that do not exist.
    I'm the globalist your racist, MAGA-hat wearing uncle warned you about.

  4. #454
    Sage
    OpportunityCost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    29,881

    Re: Declassified Transcripts of Flynn-Kislyak Calls Released

    Quote Originally Posted by digitusmedius View Post
    You wouldn't be able to recognize either of those qualities.
    You'd be one of the last to ever post something factual or truthful.
    I give original, factual sources. You ignore them as you must for the sake of The Cult of Dirtbag.
    Another member of the butthurt brigade, Hillary lost, get over it.

  5. #455
    Sage
    digitusmedius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    9,401

    Re: Declassified Transcripts of Flynn-Kislyak Calls Released

    Okay, look, stop lying.
    That's impossible for them. Lying is one of the legs of the stool (double entendre intended) of their reason to exist, along with failure and cowardice.
    "When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." (authorship disputed)

  6. #456
    Sage
    digitusmedius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    9,401

    Re: Declassified Transcripts of Flynn-Kislyak Calls Released

    Quote Originally Posted by OpportunityCost View Post
    Another member of the butthurt brigade, Hillary lost, get over it.
    That you have to go back to that measly, pitiful Dirtbag trope at this point just shows what a weak-ass pathetic case you have for yourself and Your Dear Dirtbag anymore.
    "When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." (authorship disputed)

  7. #457
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:01 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,880

    Re: Declassified Transcripts of Flynn-Kislyak Calls Released

    [QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by W_Heisenberg View Post
    It doesn't matter that I or the FBI looked at everything through the prism that Trump was conspiring with Russia.

    The FBI does not need to NOT look at anything from some particular prism. The FBI can have any theory of the case it wants. It does not matter. The FBI agents can have whatever suspicions they want. It does not matter. They only need an articulable factual basis.
    It actually did matter. Because we now know that the prism was wrong.
    Which means they created a lot of damage in this country


    This is FALSE. The FBI does not need to consider alternate explanations. This is a fake procedural hurdle that you are inventing that does not exist.
    They kind of actually do.
    How does the Steele dossier , and its origin, fit into the theory that Trump was conspiring with Russia? It doesn't.
    Instead, it was used as evidence to support the claim there was a conspiracy.
    Alternating theories, like Russia was simply trying to play both sides to order to create mischief (ironically, Susan Rice the former NSC director, said today she thinks Russia is involved with all the rioting because they like to support both sides of a political issue in order to foster chaos) such as the dossier was ignored.


    It does not matter that the FBI had previously concluded that Flynn was not a Russian agent.
    of course it matters. Particularly when the FBI director says he no evidence to contravene that determination.




    Okay, look, stop lying.

    Comey did NOT state "no...national security threat discerned."

    This is a FALSE statement. Comey was worried. Comey was suspicious. And the fact that Comey did not outline every single reason why he was concerned in THAT PARTICULAR MEETING does not mean there was NO evidence indicating that Flynn may have been a threat to U.S. national security.
    Comey said there was no evidence that Flynn was breaking the law or a national security threat.
    If he had evidence he would have told the president. And Rice would have documented it.
    And Mueller would have had it.
    Last edited by Athanasius68; 06-01-20 at 01:00 PM.

  8. #458
    Sage W_Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    6,390

    Re: Declassified Transcripts of Flynn-Kislyak Calls Released

    Quote Originally Posted by Termn8or View Post
    Garbage. Strzok texts reveal that the interview happened on a pretext on a request "from the seventh floor."
    The people managing the FBI can have opinions about the investigations the FBI is conducting. The same people that sanctioned an interview were the same people that prevented the interview from taking place prior to Flynn's lie to White House officials.

    A criminal predicate is required for the FBI to conduct and interview, and they had none.
    The FBI had an articulable factual basis to interview Flynn from both a criminal and a counterintelligence perspective.

    That's one of many reasons the case was dismissed.
    Barr filed a motion to dismiss because Barr is a corrupt thuggish hack who is trying to provide political cover for American history's most crooked President, Donald Jenius Trump.
    I'm the globalist your racist, MAGA-hat wearing uncle warned you about.

  9. #459
    Sage
    OpportunityCost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    29,881

    Re: Declassified Transcripts of Flynn-Kislyak Calls Released

    Quote Originally Posted by digitusmedius View Post
    That you have to go back to that measly, pitiful Dirtbag trope at this point just shows what a weak-ass pathetic case you have for yourself and Your Dear Dirtbag anymore.
    You get the quality of argument you present. Bring a better argument without the veiled insults, you get a better one back. Otherwise, I'm not wasting my time on you.

  10. #460
    Sage W_Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    6,390

    Re: Declassified Transcripts of Flynn-Kislyak Calls Released

    Quote Originally Posted by Termn8or View Post
    BOOM – Dana Boente Removed! – FBI Chief Legal Counsel Forced to Resign…Finally, the DOJ has moved to remove one of the biggest background corrupt officials within the FBI. According to multiple media sources FBI chief legal counsel Dana Boente was forced to resign on Friday. Finally, sunlight has removed a very corrupt player.
    This is just more thuggish behavior on Trump's part.

    Dana Boente's removal is a consequence of Trump targeting him for political purposes.

    Trump is basically doing everything he is accusing others of doing.
    I'm the globalist your racist, MAGA-hat wearing uncle warned you about.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •