Page 40 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 1690

Thread: Declassified Transcripts of Flynn-Kislyak Calls Released

  1. #391
    Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    WNC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,395

    Re: Declassified Transcripts of Flynn-Kislyak Calls Released

    Quote Originally Posted by W_Heisenberg View Post
    You don't have anything specific you can point to, can you? You just don't like them, do you? And you like Trump, and that's that.



    This is a lie. This isn't true.

    The FBI concluded that he was lying, and the FBI also concluded that Flynn did not give any non-verbal or visual indications he was lying.

    Those two things are not mutually exclusive. Flynn is just a good liar.

    And just repeating it over and over doesn't make it more true.

    We can go over the testimony where McCabe and Comey said that there were no visual indicators that Flynn was a liar, if you want.

    We can go over the testimony where McCabe said Flynn was lying -- based on the facts -- despite the lack of non-verbal or visual indicators that Flynn lied.



    This was the assessment until Flynn lied to Trump White House officials.

    AFTER Flynn lied to Trump White House officials they became suspicious enough to investigate Flynn further.



    The trigger that lead to the Special Counsel's appointment was dummy Trump FIRING Comey for NOT ending the Flynn investigation.

    You are constantly minimizing the actions of Trump and his cohorts.

    Flynn and Trump are responsible for their own behavior.

    If Trump did suspicious things that warranted investigation, that's on Trump, that's not on the FBI.



    They had a great reason. Flynn lied to the Trump White House about his calls with Kislyak.

    You are demanding that the FBI should have had overwhelming evidence against Flynn. But this is not a thing. The FBI doesn't need overwhelming evidence.

    You're just mad the investigation had an impact on Trump.



    I am constantly referring to the source material. You are constantly confusing assumptions with facts.



    You don't have to support your argument. You can do whatever you want. I don't really care. And I don't really care what you think of me. What matters is the argument. And you consistently fail to support your assumptions and accusations. And that's okay. But don't pretend what you are doing is effective. It's not.
    The FBI already had the phone calls, the FBI already knew there was nothing illegal or untoward in the phone calls, so no, the FBI had no reason to keep or reopen the investigation of Flynn.

  2. #392
    Sage
    digitusmedius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    9,400

    Re: Declassified Transcripts of Flynn-Kislyak Calls Released

    Quote Originally Posted by W_Heisenberg View Post
    This is not true.

    Let's go over it again.

    Flynn took $45,000 from the Russian government and then lied about it. Flynn sat next to Putin at a banquet in Dec 2015. Flynn's call with Kislyak undermined the U.S. government's response to Russia's attack on U.S. elections. And then Flynn lied about it to Trump White House officials. All of this is happening within the context of Russia's attack on U.S. elections and within the context of the investigation into the attack on our election.

    This was a really good predication to interview Flynn.
    Valiant effort, professor, but futile. These people are so mired in their filthy lies there's no getting through to them.
    "When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." (authorship disputed)

  3. #393
    Sage
    digitusmedius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    9,400

    Re: Declassified Transcripts of Flynn-Kislyak Calls Released

    Quote Originally Posted by Athanasius68 View Post
    They had the transcript. They knew what was said.
    What exactly is that you think the FBI thought Flynn was trying to hide?
    That would be a question for Liar Flynn. Why, indeed, did he feel the need to lie and the agree to plead guilty in order to avoid a trial which would have involved a much deeper inquiry into all his activities--not just what was on the phone call tapes. I'm tempted to think it was something much worse than just what passed between him and Kislyak on their telephone calls.
    "When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." (authorship disputed)

  4. #394
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:01 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,880

    Re: Declassified Transcripts of Flynn-Kislyak Calls Released

    [QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by W_Heisenberg View Post
    This investigation was far more complicated than Page FISA warrants. I think it's silly to get hung up on those two warrants, and yes, the fact that two of them were not invalidated is a good thing.
    It actually does matter because the FISA warrant was sought as part of the argument that the Trump campaign was conspiring with Russia and Page needed to be monitored. That it was fraudulent again shows they had nothing to support their claims.

  5. #395
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,022

    Re: Declassified Transcripts of Flynn-Kislyak Calls Released

    Quote Originally Posted by W_Heisenberg View Post
    This investigation was far more complicated than Page FISA warrants. I think it's silly to get hung up on those two warrants, and yes, the fact that two of them were not invalidated is a good thing.
    Oh, sure, it's no big deal when a presidential campaign and two years of a presidency are illegally spied on, is it?

    Oh, it's giggle, a "good thing."

    What is important is that Horowitz said the investigation was not impacted by bias.
    He said no such thing, Mr. Mueller Report Expert. In fact, he indicated that it was highly likely that there was bias.

    Quote Originally Posted by Termn8or View Post
    QUOTE THE MUELLER REPORT where he explicitly accuses Trump of one single crime.

    QUOTE MUELLER'S TESTIMONY where he explicitly accused Trump of one single crime.

    He didn't, nor did he in his testimony, despite being ordered to by his two superiors.

    So the only accusation of any crime against Trump is your opinion, and we all know what that's worth.
    Read Volume 2. Mueller outlines multiple instances of obstruction of justice on Trump's part just by laying out the facts. It's true he didn't come to a conclusion, because he did not believe that to be his job, be the facts indicate Trump obstructed justice.
    No, I asked you to quote the Report, Mr. Mueller Report Expert.

    Because your word is worth absolutely nothing.

    At least I am not writing my posts using huge font sizes and bright colors like a crazy person.
    The usual excuse from liberals to dodge key evidence and questions they can't answer without revealing their lies and garbage.

  6. #396
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:01 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,880

    Re: Declassified Transcripts of Flynn-Kislyak Calls Released

    Quote Originally Posted by digitusmedius View Post
    That would be a question for Liar Flynn. Why, indeed, did he feel the need to lie and the agree to plead guilty in order to avoid a trial which would have involved a much deeper inquiry into all his activities--not just what was on the phone call tapes. I'm tempted to think it was something much worse than just what passed between him and Kislyak on their telephone calls.
    Flynn doesn't have to answer that question.
    This is America. Flynn doesn't have to prove his innocence.
    There was no Trump/Russia conspiracy. It didn't happen. That's why Mueller couldn't prove anything.

  7. #397
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,022

    Re: Declassified Transcripts of Flynn-Kislyak Calls Released

    Quote Originally Posted by W_Heisenberg View Post
    Well, that's a nice opinion to have, but it doesn't matter in the real world. These fake obstacles you keep inventing aren't real.?
    Speaking of the real world, what happened to the ridiculous lie that Flynn was a Russian agent or that he'd committed crimes with the country?

    Why do you keep dodging that question, Mr. Mueller Report Expert?

  8. #398
    Sage W_Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    6,390

    Re: Declassified Transcripts of Flynn-Kislyak Calls Released

    Quote Originally Posted by Termn8or View Post
    What utter garbage. High Obama officials lied and leaked to the press that Flynn was a Russian agent; that he had committed crimes in colluding with Russia. That is the reason Flynn was investigated.
    Obama officials did not leak to the press that Flynn was a "Russian agent." Some pundits may have expressed this suspicion, but this was not something the Obama administration did.

    Flynn was interviewed because Flynn lied to Trump White House officials.

    They found zero evidence of that, as anyone with integrity would have expected, and closed the case, except some minor error failed to close it, so Strzok kept it alive on a pretext on orders from "the seventh floor," i.e. Come and/or McCabe.
    The FBI doesn't have to close a case according to a time frame that makes Trump supporters happy. All the FBI did was create a draft memo to close the case, and they can decide when to make the draft memo the finalized memo any time they want.

    After being coerced into the plea under duress
    Boo-hoo. Flynn is a grownup. Flynn is responsible for his behavior, whether it was to lie in the first place, or to plead guilty, twice, under oath, in open court, before a judge.
    I'm the globalist your racist, MAGA-hat wearing uncle warned you about.

  9. #399
    Sage W_Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    6,390

    Re: Declassified Transcripts of Flynn-Kislyak Calls Released

    Quote Originally Posted by Athanasius68 View Post
    The government kind of needs to have a evidence of a crime to investigate.
    It needs an articulable factual basis, it doesn't need overwhelming evidence of a crime.

    Comey cited NO evidence for concern.
    Well, first of all, Comey did cite evidence. And Comey did say he was concerned. And the fact that Comey did not list other evidence during that conversation doesn't mean there was not other evidence. And we know based on OTHER sources that OTHER evidence did exist at the time. There is more to this investigation than the Rice memo. And the Rice memo was not about the investigation. The Rice memo was about Obama's concerns about security and whether or not to share information with Flynn about Russia.
    I'm the globalist your racist, MAGA-hat wearing uncle warned you about.

  10. #400
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,022

    Re: Declassified Transcripts of Flynn-Kislyak Calls Released

    Quote Originally Posted by W_Heisenberg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Termn8or View Post
    What utter garbage. High Obama officials lied and leaked to the press that Flynn was a Russian agent; that he had committed crimes in colluding with Russia. That is the reason Flynn was investigated.

    They found zero evidence of that, as anyone with integrity would have expected, and closed the case, except some minor error failed to close it, so Strzok kept it alive on a pretext on orders from "the seventh floor," i.e. Come and/or McCabe.

    But those whose word cannot be believed want to pretend that never happened,
    Obama officials did not leak to the press that Flynn was a "Russian agent." Some pundits may have expressed this suspicion, but this was not something the Obama administration did.
    Bullcrap, how would "pundits" have the slightest idea what Flynn was doing without classified information being illegally leaked as it was?

    And it wasn't pundits who first reported it, it was reporters.

    Freaking ridiculous lie that it wasn't Obama officials. There is no one else that it could have been.

    Whatever claim you make, the opposite is true.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •