Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 79

Thread: At least seven dead including shooter in rampage at Molson Coors

  1. #11
    Sage
    SLC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Southlake, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,611

    Re: At least seven dead including shooter in rampage at Molson Coors

    Maybe we should stop firing people.
    Cardinal: Yes. If I’m wrong, then for one month I’ll make my signature “SLC was right and I was wrong” and link to the bet in this thread. If I’m right then for one month you’ll make your signature “Cardinal was right and I was wrong” and link to the bet in this thread. Game? SLC: Absolutely

  2. #12
    Sage
    CaughtInThe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:00 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    8,009

    Re: At least seven dead including shooter in rampage at Molson Coors

    Quote Originally Posted by swing_voter View Post
    Job related shooting? Maybe he was mad at his ex?

    How can we stop these shootings?
    We can't.

  3. #13
    Educator Jean-s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    European Union
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    1,234

    Re: At least seven dead including shooter in rampage at Molson Coors

    It is too easy for anyone to get a firearm in the USA.

  4. #14
    Sage
    3leftsdoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:40 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    16,472

    Re: At least seven dead including shooter in rampage at Molson Coors

    Quote Originally Posted by SLC View Post
    Maybe we should stop firing people.
    We also may need common sense alcohol control.

    We could call it...

    Prohibition!

    Shelter In Place Til 2050™

  5. #15
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    228,332

    Re: At least seven dead including shooter in rampage at Molson Coors

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean-s View Post
    It is too easy for anyone to get a firearm in the USA.
    Why not wait until there are sufficient facts out before using this tragedy to advance your anti gun agenda?
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Yeah; a shotgun IS a rifle; it uses a different load.
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    You know that Reagan signed the Brady Bill - right?
    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    The only "sport" that most gun owners participate in is suicide or murder.

  6. #16
    Classical Liberal
    trixare4kids's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    S. California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    26,256

    Re: At least seven dead including shooter in rampage at Molson Coors

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean-s View Post
    It is too easy for anyone to get a firearm in the USA.
    That sounds like a gun-grabbing leftist campaign slogan.

  7. #17
    Educator Jean-s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    European Union
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    1,234

    Re: At least seven dead including shooter in rampage at Molson Coors

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Why not wait until there are sufficient facts out before using this tragedy to advance your anti gun agenda?
    Sorry; I thought he used a firearm. I was misinformed.

  8. #18
    Educator Jean-s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    European Union
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    1,234

    Re: At least seven dead including shooter in rampage at Molson Coors

    Quote Originally Posted by trixare4kids View Post
    That sounds like a gun-grabbing leftist campaign slogan.
    Forgive me; I had no idea it was difficult for anyone to get a firearm in America. We live and learn.

  9. #19
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    228,332

    Re: At least seven dead including shooter in rampage at Molson Coors

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean-s View Post
    Sorry; I thought he used a firearm. I was misinformed.
    He did and you have no idea where he got it

    He might have inherited it

    he might have bought it illegally

    he might have bought it legally

    he might have stole it

    he might have had it for years

    who knows

    tell us-when someone decides to commit mass murder-the almost guaranteed outcome for the shooter is death or dying in prison. Tell us what law would deter someone like that, that is not already on the books?
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Yeah; a shotgun IS a rifle; it uses a different load.
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    You know that Reagan signed the Brady Bill - right?
    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    The only "sport" that most gun owners participate in is suicide or murder.

  10. #20
    Educator Jean-s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    European Union
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    1,234

    Re: At least seven dead including shooter in rampage at Molson Coors

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    He did and you have no idea where he got it

    He might have inherited it

    he might have bought it illegally

    he might have bought it legally

    he might have stole it

    he might have had it for years

    who knows

    tell us-when someone decides to commit mass murder-the almost guaranteed outcome for the shooter is death or dying in prison. Tell us what law would deter someone like that, that is not already on the books?
    Oh! He did. I was right then.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •