Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 151

Thread: Ilhan Omar DID marry her brother and said she would 'do what she had to do to get him "papers" to ke

  1. #1
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:06 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,318
    Blog Entries
    25

    Ilhan Omar DID marry her brother and said she would 'do what she had to do to get him "papers" to ke

    Ilhan Omar DID marry her brother and said she would 'do what she had to do to get him "papers" to keep him in U.S.', reveals Somali community leader


    • Ilhan Omar told friends years ago that the man who went on to become her second husband was in fact her brother, DailyMail.com can confirm
    • Abdihakim Osman is the first person to go on record to speak of how Omar said she wanted to get her brother papers so he could stay in the United States


    Anyone found guilty of committing marriage fraud faces up to five years in jail and a fine of up to $250,000.

    Ilhan Omar DID marry her brother, reveals Somali community leader | Daily Mail Online
    Well, well, well... may justice be served.

    The New Democrat Motto:
    JUST KILL IT

  2. #2
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Rolesville, NC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    34,932

    Re: Ilhan Omar DID marry her brother and said she would 'do what she had to do to get him "papers" t

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Well, well, well... may justice be served.
    The information in your article doesnt make sense at all. Her supposed brother was a UK citizen. He would also have been eligible as her brother, as her father's son to come to America and apply for citizenship, even receive a temporary Visa for schooling with little effort, without having to be married to her. Plus, he never applied for citizenship while married to her.

    Prove he is her brother. "She claimed he is." isnt proof. My sister used to jokingly say my now husband, then boyfriend/fiance was her brother to coworkers before we got married. In fact, it raised a few eyebrows when she told them after we got engaged that her sister was going to marry her brother. I've claimed my best friend as my sister since I was 14, and she claims my siblings as hers but there is no blood or even legal relation there. She could easily tell people she was marrying her brother if she married one of my brothers, because that is how she views them.

    Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by roguenuke; 02-21-20 at 04:07 AM.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  3. #3
    Guru
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,264

    Re: Ilhan Omar DID marry her brother and said she would 'do what she had to do to get him "papers" t

    Birthers gonna birtha.

  4. #4
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    04-03-20 @ 05:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    33,900

    Re: Ilhan Omar DID marry her brother and said she would 'do what she had to do to get him "papers" t

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Well, well, well... may justice be served.
    Due to the way our immigration laws are and lack of enforcement against illegal immigration in the US I am not buying into the conspiracy theory she married her brother. The she married him so he can stay in the country doesn't make any sense at all.

    1.As a naturalized citizen she can facilitate the chain migration of relatives other than spouse or minor children.

    Methods of Sponsoring a Sibling to Come to the United States


    2.We have 11 to 20 million illegals in this country, which proves they don't do such a good job at cracking down on illegal immigration. So I doubt her brother would have any problem avoiding deportation if the 1st option took too long.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

  5. #5
    Guru
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,264

    Re: Ilhan Omar DID marry her brother and said she would 'do what she had to do to get him "papers" t

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    Due to the way our immigration laws are and lack of enforcement against illegal immigration in the US I am not buying into the conspiracy theory she married her brother. The she married him so he can stay in the country doesn't make any sense at all.

    1.As a naturalized citizen she can facilitate the chain migration of relatives other than spouse or minor children.

    Methods of Sponsoring a Sibling to Come to the United States


    2.We have 11 to 20 million illegals in this country, which proves they don't do such a good job at cracking down on illegal immigration. So I doubt her brother would have any problem avoiding deportation if the 1st option took too long.
    I'm sure the first option would have been applying for a VISA, not marrying your sister.

    These nuts come up with all kinds of crazy crap.

  6. #6
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    04-03-20 @ 05:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    33,900

    Re: Ilhan Omar DID marry her brother and said she would 'do what she had to do to get him "papers" t

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Cole View Post
    I'm sure the first option would have been applying for a VISA, not marrying your sister.

    These nuts come up with all kinds of crazy crap.
    Hatred of a politician sometimes leads people into believing idiotic conspiracy theories about that politician without considering any facts whats ever.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

  7. #7
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Last Seen
    04-03-20 @ 10:48 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,386

    Re: Ilhan Omar DID marry her brother and said she would 'do what she had to do to get him "papers" t

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Well, well, well... may justice be served.
    Daily Mail - Media Bias/Fact Check
    Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Some Fake News

    'Nuff said.
    Supporting Trump, but claiming you are against racism...is like eating a Banana Split every day, but claiming you are against ice cream.

  8. #8
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:06 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,318
    Blog Entries
    25

    Re: Ilhan Omar DID marry her brother and said she would 'do what she had to do to get him "papers" t

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    The information in your article doesnt make sense at all. Her supposed brother was a UK citizen. He would also have been eligible as her brother, as her father's son to come to America and apply for citizenship, even receive a temporary Visa for schooling with little effort, without having to be married to her. Plus, he never applied for citizenship while married to her.

    Prove he is her brother. "She claimed he is." isnt proof. My sister used to jokingly say my now husband, then boyfriend/fiance was her brother to coworkers before we got married. In fact, it raised a few eyebrows when she told them after we got engaged that her sister was going to marry her brother. I've claimed my best friend as my sister since I was 14, and she claims my siblings as hers but there is no blood or even legal relation there. She could easily tell people she was marrying her brother if she married one of my brothers, because that is how she views them.

    Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
    Do some research.

    The New Democrat Motto:
    JUST KILL IT

  9. #9
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:06 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,318
    Blog Entries
    25

    Re: Ilhan Omar DID marry her brother and said she would 'do what she had to do to get him "papers" t

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    Hatred of a politician sometimes leads people into believing idiotic conspiracy theories about that politician without considering any facts whats ever.
    I understand Leftists like shield criminals... hence your reply.

    You really should do some research... but you won’t.

    The New Democrat Motto:
    JUST KILL IT

  10. #10
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:06 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,318
    Blog Entries
    25

    Re: Ilhan Omar DID marry her brother and said she would 'do what she had to do to get him "papers" t

    Quote Originally Posted by JustHanging View Post
    Daily Mail - Media Bias/Fact Check
    Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Some Fake News

    'Nuff said.
    Let’s see the Leftists track record:

    Russia, Russia, Russia... Wrong.

    Mueller... faceplant.

    Emoluments... fail

    NDA violation... false

    A misinformation train three-plus years long.

    The New Democrat Motto:
    JUST KILL IT

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •