Page 66 of 69 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast
Results 651 to 660 of 688

Thread: 1,100 Former Justice Dept. Prosecutors and Officials Press for Barr to Step Down

  1. #651
    Sage
    Tangmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Seaview Tower 5 Condo 2602
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    13,449

    Re: 1,100 Former Justice Dept. Prosecutors and Officials Press for Barr to Step Down

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    My only question is why the 24/7 Trump bashing and refusal to discuss the issues? You have a very selective memory choosing what you want to address. Think the Average American even knows how Roy Cohn is and why would the McCarthy hearings have any bearing here? Being a progressive means you run from the issues and participate only in the politics of personal destruction none of which wins support as the Trump approval ratings continue to rise. wait until you get your socialist on the ballot!
    Your rote and vacuous dogmas with your ideological morbidity continue to refuse to recognize or accept me at my word, ie, I am a capitalist.

    Equally if not worse is your summary and arbitrary dismissal of Roy Cohn and his zombie legacy as embodied in Trump's present AG Wm. "Buffalo Bill" Barr.

    Your undefined "Average American" not knowing who Roy Cohn was -- and continues to be in Wm. Barr -- does not absolve you as a below average American being associated with Cohn and his continuing, profoundly negative impact on the USA of the present. Indeed I've never mentioned McCarthy or his hearings, noting instead Roy Cohn existed both before and after as well as during the McCarthy abomination.

    It's Trumpolini who spent much of his first year whining and bellyaching "Where's my Roy Cohn?|"

    As for your polls all they are showing is that Trump is peaking 9 months too soon which leaves a lot more time and decline do be experienced going into election day in November (if we get that far in this Putin-Trump scheme supported by you who are their Rowers). Because and as I've said the worse Trump makes things the worse Trump gets so we can expect 100% percent Trump's worst is yet to come and that it singularly and collectively will be met by a highly effective and joined civil-military domestic response of impact.
    Restoration Reformation Reconstruction

  2. #652
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    95,735

    Re: 1,100 Former Justice Dept. Prosecutors and Officials Press for Barr to Step Down

    Quote Originally Posted by Tangmo View Post
    Your rote and vacuous dogmas with your ideological morbidity continue to refuse to recognize or accept me at my word, ie, I am a capitalist.

    Equally if not worse is your summary and arbitrary dismissal of Roy Cohn and his zombie legacy as embodied in Trump's present AG Wm. "Buffalo Bill" Barr.

    Your undefined "Average American" not knowing who Roy Cohn was -- and continues to be in Wm. Barr -- does not absolve you as a below average American being associated with Cohn and his continuing, profoundly negative impact on the USA of the present. Indeed I've never mentioned McCarthy or his hearings, noting instead Roy Cohn existed both before and after as well as during the McCarthy abomination.

    It's Trumpolini who spent much of his first year whining and bellyaching "Where's my Roy Cohn?|"

    As for your polls all they are showing is that Trump is peaking 9 months too soon which leaves a lot more time and decline do be experienced going into election day in November (if we get that far in this Putin-Trump scheme supported by you who are their Rowers). Because and as I've said the worse Trump makes things the worse Trump gets so we can expect 100% percent Trump's worst is yet to come and that it singularly and collectively will be met by a highly effective and joined civil-military domestic response of impact.
    Progressives aren't capitalists

    Progressivism is a political philosophy in support of social reform. It is based on the idea of progress in which advancements in science, technology, economic development and social organization are vital to the improvement of the human condition.
    Then there is this, anytime I see the left complaining about income equality I focus on the loss of personal responsibility and the fact that no rich capitalist ever prevented anyone from joining them but may rich socialists keep people dependent and do

    The fraud of “progressive capitalism” - World Socialist Web Site

    I find your comments unproductive and out of touch with reality. Regardless of when Trump peaks there is no valid reason to vote for a Democrat in November. Results matter and you have posted none that are relative to the November elections or Trump's performance in office. Class envy, jealousy, and politics of personal destruction permeate throughout the country today and even though you claim to be a progressive capitalist you are moving in the wrong direct as the more power the gov't gets the closer we get to total socialism. Why would you destroy the greatest economy on the face of the earth simply because of envy and jealousy

  3. #653
    Sage
    Tangmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Seaview Tower 5 Condo 2602
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    13,449

    Re: 1,100 Former Justice Dept. Prosecutors and Officials Press for Barr to Step Down

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Progressives aren't capitalists



    Then there is this, anytime I see the left complaining about income equality I focus on the loss of personal responsibility and the fact that no rich capitalist ever prevented anyone from joining them but may rich socialists keep people dependent and do

    The fraud of “progressive capitalism” - World Socialist Web Site

    I find your comments unproductive and out of touch with reality. Regardless of when Trump peaks there is no valid reason to vote for a Democrat in November. Results matter and you have posted none that are relative to the November elections or Trump's performance in office. Class envy, jealousy, and politics of personal destruction permeate throughout the country today and even though you claim to be a progressive capitalist you are moving in the wrong direct as the more power the gov't gets the closer we get to total socialism. Why would you destroy the greatest economy on the face of the earth simply because of envy and jealousy
    All you have is rightwing ideological morbidity.

    As I've noted in numerous posts, no answers are accepted by you because no answers are acceptable to you.

    Some will find it a shocking fact to face yet you are a furthest right ideological and political cross of Wm. Barr and Roy Cohn, ie, the worst of the fanatical armband worst who are determined to never be outdone by history.
    Restoration Reformation Reconstruction

  4. #654
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    95,735

    Re: 1,100 Former Justice Dept. Prosecutors and Officials Press for Barr to Step Down

    Quote Originally Posted by Tangmo View Post
    All you have is rightwing ideological morbidity.

    As I've noted in numerous posts, no answers are accepted by you because no answers are acceptable to you.

    Some will find it a shocking fact to face yet you are a furthest right ideological and political cross of Wm. Barr and Roy Cohn, ie, the worst of the fanatical armband worst who are determined to never be outdone by history.
    Incremental moves to socialism are never going to be acceptable to me. You are going to find the shocking fact that once you make the move to socialism you can never go back.

  5. #655
    Sage
    Tangmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Seaview Tower 5 Condo 2602
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    13,449

    Re: 1,100 Former Justice Dept. Prosecutors and Officials Press for Barr to Step Down

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Incremental moves to socialism are never going to be acceptable to me. You are going to find the shocking fact that once you make the move to socialism you can never go back.
    No answers are accepted by you because no answers are acceptable to you hence your absolute and fierce determination to define others to themselves and to persecute 'em as what you say we are. This arbitrary and unrelenting pursuit is an ideological morbidity that is interminably driven as we are witnessing daily, regularly and with an extreme intensity, rote repetition, frequency. Your pronouncing others to be who you declare us to be -- irredeemable first and foremost --- suggests a punishment to us that would be equally absolute.
    Restoration Reformation Reconstruction

  6. #656
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    95,735

    Re: 1,100 Former Justice Dept. Prosecutors and Officials Press for Barr to Step Down

    Quote Originally Posted by Tangmo View Post
    No answers are accepted by you because no answers are acceptable to you hence your absolute and fierce determination to define others to themselves and to persecute 'em as what you say we are. This arbitrary and unrelenting pursuit is an ideological morbidity that is interminably driven as we are witnessing daily, regularly and with an extreme intensity, rote repetition, frequency. Your pronouncing others to be who you declare us to be -- irredeemable first and foremost --- suggests a punishment to us that would be equally absolute.
    Reality doesn't exist in your world nor does history. Communism started incrementally, UHC started incrementally. Socialism stars incrementally. Facts always get in the way of people like you who think they are smarter than everyone else

  7. #657
    Sage
    Tangmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Seaview Tower 5 Condo 2602
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    13,449

    Re: 1,100 Former Justice Dept. Prosecutors and Officials Press for Barr to Step Down

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Reality doesn't exist in your world nor does history. Communism started incrementally, UHC started incrementally. Socialism stars incrementally. Facts always get in the way of people like you who think they are smarter than everyone else
    The one thingy I know is that there is one person I'm smarter than.

    It's a rightwing rule that he who posts last "wins."

    It's a rule of long standing that is widely observed over there.

    Practiced mostly while sitting of course.
    Restoration Reformation Reconstruction

  8. #658
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    95,735

    Re: 1,100 Former Justice Dept. Prosecutors and Officials Press for Barr to Step Down

    Quote Originally Posted by Tangmo View Post
    The one thingy I know is that there is one person I'm smarter than.

    It's a rightwing rule that he who posts last "wins."

    It's a rule of long standing that is widely observed over there.

    Practiced mostly while sitting of course.
    Yes, you truly are a LEGEND in YOUR OWN MIND

  9. #659
    Guru
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,682

    Re: 1,100 Former Justice Dept. Prosecutors and Officials Press for Barr to Step Down

    Quote Originally Posted by code1211 View Post
    What were the "crimes" by which the witch hunters in the lynch mobs convicted the Trump Associates?

    If you would check, you would find that none of them had anything to do with anything outside of perjury traps or actions taken that were unrelated to Trump.

    Why do the Never-Trumpers like you ALWAYS tell half truths and strut around like their lies are not lies? It's a mystery to me.

    While all of this is going on, Trump is posting one success after another that ALL serve to improve the lot for the American People: ALL Americans.

    More Americans working at the highest wage rates accruing the most wealth in the history of the Republic ever. EVER! Never been better for us individually or as a whole population. EVER!

    For the first time in a long time, the bottom end of the wage scale is rising more quickly than the top end. Another injustice from the Obama era being corrected!

    In the mean time, short sighted haters blinded by the lies of short sighted hating partisan hacks repeat unfounded lies and seem to be proud that they are utterly misinformed and are also ignorant of the fact they they are so stupid.

    Maybe you can explain why the short sighted, misinformed haters that are absolutely certain of things that don't exist holds these beliefs.

    Why do you cling so bitterly to fantasies rejecting real world truth?




    “It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.”

    Ronald Reagan

    Many of tRUMPs circle are in for some sort of fiinancial misdeeds.

    Rep. Chris Collins, R-N.Y., the congressman who was once the first to stand up and endorse then-candidate Trump during the 2016 election, was sentenced to two years and two months in federal prison on Friday.

    Having pleaded guilty to charges related to securities fraud conspiracy and making false statements, and resigning from his post last year, Collins is just the latest in a series of close allies and associates of President Trump to face the stain of a criminal record. In all, 14 Trump aides, donors and advisers have been indicted or imprisoned since the days when the first-time candidate promised that he would only hire "the best people."
    Trump associates who have been sent to prison or faced criminal charges - ABC News

    Care to explain this ignorance. Or you going to stick with the loser arguments of ad hom attacks?

  10. #660
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    28,616

    Re: 1,100 Former Justice Dept. Prosecutors and Officials Press for Barr to Step Down

    Quote Originally Posted by dairyair View Post
    Many of tRUMPs circle are in for some sort of fiinancial misdeeds.

    Rep. Chris Collins, R-N.Y., the congressman who was once the first to stand up and endorse then-candidate Trump during the 2016 election, was sentenced to two years and two months in federal prison on Friday.

    Having pleaded guilty to charges related to securities fraud conspiracy and making false statements, and resigning from his post last year, Collins is just the latest in a series of close allies and associates of President Trump to face the stain of a criminal record. In all, 14 Trump aides, donors and advisers have been indicted or imprisoned since the days when the first-time candidate promised that he would only hire "the best people."
    Trump associates who have been sent to prison or faced criminal charges - ABC News

    Care to explain this ignorance. Or you going to stick with the loser arguments of ad hom attacks?
    These are process crimes that rose out of the investigation by the lynch mob during the witch hunt.

    No investigation- no crimes.

    Your link demonstrates the ongoing miscarriage of justice conducted by the mad dog lynch mobs assembled for no other purpose than to attack Trump.

    Can anyone explain why it required a greater number of attackers to take down Roger Stone than was required to take down Osama bin Laden?

    I'm amused that, once again, if the person being affected by Russian election interference is a Democrat- even a Communist, in this case Bernie, he's informed and asked to cooperate. Before this, it was Hillary that was cautioned to be careful.

    If that person is a Republican, as even the least perceptive must by now understand, Trump, he is placed on Double Secret Probation and harassed by all manner of government and media intimidation for 4 years.

    What's up with that?

    Here's a video of Comey talking to McCabe planning the take down of Trump. His salient quote:

    "The time has come for someone to put his foot down... and that foot is me."

    YouTube
    We huh we'r we're it's it's a we're in the middle of a pandemic that has cost us more than 85,000 jobs as of today. Lives of billions of people. Millions of people. Millions of jobs. You know, we're in a position where, you know, we just got new unemployment insurance... -Joe Biden

Page 66 of 69 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •