Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 289

Thread: Total nonfarm payroll employment rose by 225,000 in January

  1. #21
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    92,333

    Re: Total nonfarm payroll employment rose by 225,000 in January

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Thanks Obama! And thanks Trump for not screwing up the Obama trend too much!

    There, don't you feel better with me helping you post what you really meant to post?
    Looks to me like Trump did screw up the Obama trends which were higher part time employees than when the recession started and a high U-6 rate, total unemployment since the recession took place by having much better numbers on both accounts all lower than pre recession levels.

    Your hatred of Trump has blinded you to the realities of what the American people are seeing and feeling. You simply cannot celebrate any successes being generated and that is very sad

  2. #22
    HoHoHo
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    02-07-20 @ 06:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    66,024

    Re: Total nonfarm payroll employment rose by 225,000 in January

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Looks to me like Trump did screw up the Obama trends which were higher part time employees than when the recession started and a high U-6 rate, total unemployment since the recession took place by having much better numbers on both accounts all lower than pre recession levels.

    Your hatred of Trump has blinded you to the realities of what the American people are seeing and feeling. You simply cannot celebrate any successes being generated and that is very sad
    Thanks Trump for screwing up! Okay, I'm good with that.

    This isn't about anyone's personal feelings towards Trump. You produced a report from 2020. I produced the same one from 2017. So what is happening with you is that you hate Obama so much you are blinded to the realities and you can't thank him? How sad.
    It's disgraceful. I'm going to maybe and I'm looking at it very seriously. We're doing some other things that you probably noticed like some of the very important things that we're doing now. But we're looking at it very seriously because you can't do that. - President Donald J. Trump

  3. #23
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    92,333

    Re: Total nonfarm payroll employment rose by 225,000 in January

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Thanks Trump for screwing up! Okay, I'm good with that.

    This isn't about anyone's personal feelings towards Trump. You produced a report from 2020. I produced the same one from 2017. So what is happening with you is that you hate Obama so much you are blinded to the realities and you can't thank him? How sad.
    You bet those great part time job numbers, U-6, and total job creation are definitely a screw up by Trump. Thanks for pointing that out

  4. #24
    HoHoHo
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    02-07-20 @ 06:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    66,024

    Re: Total nonfarm payroll employment rose by 225,000 in January

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You bet those great part time job numbers, U-6, and total job creation are definitely a screw up by Trump. Thanks for pointing that out
    Thanks Obama!

    Funny, I never cared for the man. Didn't vote for him twice. But since Trump has gotten into office, I know now what a great President he was and what a wonderful steward of the country's economy. And I forgive Trump for only screwing it up a little bit.
    It's disgraceful. I'm going to maybe and I'm looking at it very seriously. We're doing some other things that you probably noticed like some of the very important things that we're doing now. But we're looking at it very seriously because you can't do that. - President Donald J. Trump

  5. #25
    Guru W_Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    4,100

    Re: Total nonfarm payroll employment rose by 225,000 in January

    And just think if you guys had a non-corrupt Republican President he'd actually have a chance of winning a second term off news like this!
    I'm the globalist your racist, MAGA-hat wearing uncle warned you about.

  6. #26
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    92,333

    Re: Total nonfarm payroll employment rose by 225,000 in January

    Quote Originally Posted by W_Heisenberg View Post
    And just think if you guys had a non-corrupt Republican President he'd actually have a chance of winning a second term off news like this!
    Corruption is in your mind, not in reality. Trump has broken no laws and what really excites me is the fact that he is winning and destroying the ideology of people like you. It really bothers you to see results like these doesn't it? you simply cannot celebrate the successes being generated FOR the American people. Nothing Trump supposedly has done rises to the high crime and misdemeanor level nor does it resonate with the majority, only radicals who see their ideology being destroyed

  7. #27
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    92,333

    Re: Total nonfarm payroll employment rose by 225,000 in January

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Thanks Obama!

    Funny, I never cared for the man. Didn't vote for him twice. But since Trump has gotten into office, I know now what a great President he was and what a wonderful steward of the country's economy. And I forgive Trump for only screwing it up a little bit.
    Yes of course you know what a great President he was because you read what the left tells you. Results don't matter, the Obama corruption doesn't matter, the foreign policy disasters don't matter because to you perception is reality and you have no place in that mind of yours for actual results

    Steward of the American economy? ROFLMAO. he lost the House in 10-12-14-16, the Senate in 14-16, got 4 million fewer votes in 2012 than he got when he was elected, the first President in history to have those results, Implemented a healthcare program that was a disaster, and generated the worst recovery from a recession in history. People like you should be ashamed of yourself

  8. #28
    HoHoHo
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    02-07-20 @ 06:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    66,024

    Re: Total nonfarm payroll employment rose by 225,000 in January

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Yes of course you know what a great President he was because you read what the left tells you. Results don't matter, the Obama corruption doesn't matter, the foreign policy disasters don't matter because to you perception is reality and you have no place in that mind of yours for actual results
    I only have what the BLS tells me to base that on. Your thread was based on the January 2020 report, and I shared with everyone the same report from 3 years ago so they can compare. Thanks Obama! I'm glad Trump opened my eyes to what a good President you were.
    It's disgraceful. I'm going to maybe and I'm looking at it very seriously. We're doing some other things that you probably noticed like some of the very important things that we're doing now. But we're looking at it very seriously because you can't do that. - President Donald J. Trump

  9. #29
    Guru

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:20 AM
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,537

    Re: Total nonfarm payroll employment rose by 225,000 in January

    Quote Originally Posted by chuckiechan View Post
    Missing during Obama was the “can do” attitude of businesses. Obama let businesses be tied down by hundreds of petty regulations cooked up by the straw banning lobby to the point where only the biggest businesses had the staff manage the new regs. Obama fumbled the “recovery” and relied on deficit spending other than taxable earnings to support the economy.
    Straw banning lobby? You understand the stupidity of using a piece of plastic that will last hundreds of years one time, don't you? Times that by the 300 million used daily.

  10. #30
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    92,333

    Re: Total nonfarm payroll employment rose by 225,000 in January

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    I only have what the BLS tells me to base that on. Your thread was based on the January 2020 report, and I shared with everyone the same report from 3 years ago so they can compare. Thanks Obama! I'm glad Trump opened my eyes to what a good President you were.
    I use the same report, you cherry pick data, Obama was in office 8 years not three and regardless of what you want to believe only 6 million new taxpayers were created during the previous 9 years before 2017 which is when the recession began. You can spin the last three years employment numbers but you cannot change reality. 6 million new taxpayers created in 9 years is a fiscal disaster. thank you Obama for giving us Trump

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •