Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 540

Thread: Giuliani requested meeting with Ukraine president, new Trump impeachment evidence shows

  1. #1
    Sage
    HumblePi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:13 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    16,836

    Giuliani requested meeting with Ukraine president, new Trump impeachment evidence shows

    Trump impeachment evidence: Giuliani requested meeting with Ukraine president

    Giuliani requested meeting with Ukraine president, new Trump impeachment evidence shows

    • A trove of new evidence in the impeachment case against President Donald Trump will be delivered to the Senate by the House Judiciary Committee, according to several House committee chairs who announced the news Tuesday.
    • The evidence includes new text messages and phone records from Lev Parnas, a Ukrainian American business partner of Rudy Giuliani, Trumpís personal lawyer.
    • ďIn my capacity as personal counsel to President Trump and with his knowledge and consent, I request a meeting with you on this upcoming Monday, May 13th or Tuesday May 14th,Ē Giuliani wrote in a letter passed to an aide to Ukraineís president.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Rudy is still campaigning Trump to be his representative lawyer at the upcoming Senate trial. This is funny and I wish that Trump would let him. Having an attorney that's currently under criminal investigation would be interesting.







    Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    There are virtually no Child molestations in the Catholic Church.
    Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    Mock someone with a handicap? Sure. Why are handicapped people different then anyone else?

  2. #2
    Respected on both sides

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    62,890

    Re: Giuliani requested meeting with Ukraine president, new Trump impeachment evidence shows

    I'm going through Parnas's notes, which have just been released. This is going to take some time to digest.

    https://intelligence.house.gov/uploa...attachment.pdf

  3. #3
    Professor
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,062

    Re: Giuliani requested meeting with Ukraine president, new Trump impeachment evidence shows

    Trump and his minions would lie to God's face, so it will be interesting how the GOP spins this.

    Well, if you consider "Nuh-uh!!!!!" to be interesting.

  4. #4
    Sage
    Lutherf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,113

    Re: Giuliani requested meeting with Ukraine president, new Trump impeachment evidence shows

    Well there you go. Finally proof of 2020 campaign violations. Itís totally illegal for the president to communicate with foreign leaders during a campaign, pursuant to a campaign or on behalf of another candidate during his lame duck term.
    In fact, itís illegal to communicate with foreigners period.

    Or something like that.

  5. #5
    Respected on both sides

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    62,890

    Re: Giuliani requested meeting with Ukraine president, new Trump impeachment evidence shows

    They were having Yovanovich followed. This is some crazy ****.

  6. #6
    A Little Bitter
    Mr Person's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    30,127

    Re: Giuliani requested meeting with Ukraine president, new Trump impeachment evidence shows

    INB4 the expected dishonesty of "show me where it's illegal to request a meeting".

    It's the usual move. Ignore the mountains of context and insist the focus be on one super-duper-limited thing, making sure to frame the dishonest challenge in a way that ensures "victory" no matter the answer.




    Looks like I was beaten to it:

    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    Well there you go. Finally proof of 2020 campaign violations. It’s totally illegal for the president to communicate with foreign leaders during a campaign, pursuant to a campaign or on behalf of another candidate during his lame duck term.
    In fact, it’s illegal to communicate with foreigners period.

    Or something like that.
    With intentionally dishonest deflection-defenses like this, you have regulary insulted your fellow Americans, you insulted any God you claim to have, and were it sentient you would insulted the concept of basic human decency.

  7. #7
    Sage
    HumblePi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:13 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    16,836

    Re: Giuliani requested meeting with Ukraine president, new Trump impeachment evidence shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    They were having Yovanovich followed. This is some crazy ****.
    Oh that poor woman. These men should all be behind bars for what they've done.







    Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    There are virtually no Child molestations in the Catholic Church.
    Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    Mock someone with a handicap? Sure. Why are handicapped people different then anyone else?

  8. #8
    Respected on both sides

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    62,890

    Re: Giuliani requested meeting with Ukraine president, new Trump impeachment evidence shows

    What in the ever loving ****.

    George Conway on Twitter: "��… "
    https://twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/...577409/photo/1
    Natasha Bertrand on Twitter: "More on Yovanovitch in this exchange between Parnas and Lutsenko. “She’s not getting away,” Parnas texted.… "

    Yeah, that's Yovanovich they're talking about.

    Bear in mind that Trump personally sent Parnas on a "secret mission" for him. And that mission is creepy AF.
    Last edited by Cardinal; 01-14-20 at 08:19 PM.

  9. #9
    A Little Bitter
    Mr Person's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    30,127

    Re: Giuliani requested meeting with Ukraine president, new Trump impeachment evidence shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Person View Post
    INB4 the expected dishonesty of "show me where it's illegal to request a meeting".

    It's the usual move. Ignore the mountains of context and insist the focus be on one super-duper-limited thing, making sure to frame the dishonest challenge in a way that ensures "victory" no matter the answer.




    Looks like I was beaten to it:

    Lutherf, already quoted for it in post #6:

    Well there you go. Finally proof of 2020 campaign violations. It’s totally illegal for the president to communicate with foreign leaders during a campaign, pursuant to a campaign or on behalf of another candidate during his lame duck term.
    In fact, it’s illegal to communicate with foreigners period.

    Or something like that.
    With intentionally dishonest deflection-defenses like this, you have regulary insulted your fellow Americans, you insulted any God you claim to have, and were it sentient you would insulted the concept of basic human decency.
    Also, INB4 the expected dishonesty of "ok show me where he did something illegal" or "show me where it says in the constitution" or the like, almost certainly to be followed by a dishonest challenge of "show me where the fact witnesses are" when the best fact witnesses are stonewalling on Trump's behalf.

    These people seem to think that demanding proof of something they have been denying from the second we learned of it, then rejecting any proof that is proof of victory. Alternately, they seem to think if you know that's what's coming and merely roll their eyes, that too is proof of victory.

  10. #10
    global liberation


    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    103,307

    Re: Giuliani requested meeting with Ukraine president, new Trump impeachment evidence shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    In fact, it’s illegal to communicate with foreigners period.

    Or something like that.
    That's like a five year old.

Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •