Page 47 of 54 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 540

Thread: Giuliani requested meeting with Ukraine president, new Trump impeachment evidence shows

  1. #461
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Seen
    02-21-20 @ 09:45 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,166

    Re: Giuliani requested meeting with Ukraine president, new Trump impeachment evidence shows

    Quote Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
    Horowitz’s Inspector General report found that there was no political bias by FBI leadership
    then why are some at FBI going to jail for lying to FISA court in order to spy on innocent Americans?? IF not out of political bias then what??? What IG meant was that hatred of Trump was hate not political bias. Either way FBI breaks law when it abuses its power out of hate or bias. NOw do you understand?

  2. #462
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Seen
    02-21-20 @ 09:45 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,166

    Re: Giuliani requested meeting with Ukraine president, new Trump impeachment evidence shows

    Quote Originally Posted by GDViking View Post
    That is giving conservatives too much credit, they are not anywhere intelligent to teach, they would be more on the intelligence level of the kindergartners, and that may be an insult to kindergartners...
    but the liberal said it was Trump's FBI when the FBI clearly hates him and Trump clearly does not trust them with an investigation that might make Trump look good and Biden bad.

  3. #463
    Sage



    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    20,305

    Re: Giuliani requested meeting with Ukraine president, new Trump impeachment evidence shows

    Quote Originally Posted by James972 View Post
    then why are some at FBI going to jail for lying to FISA court in order to spy on innocent Americans?? IF not out of political bias then what??? What IG meant was that hatred of Trump was hate not political bias. Either way FBI breaks law when it abuses its power out of hate or bias. NOw do you understand?
    Who is going to jail?
    "The ship of democracy, which has weathered all storms, may sink through the mutiny of those on board." -- Grover Cleveland

  4. #464
    Sage



    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    20,305

    Re: Giuliani requested meeting with Ukraine president, new Trump impeachment evidence shows

    Quote Originally Posted by James972 View Post
    but the liberal said it was Trump's FBI when the FBI clearly hates him and Trump clearly does not trust them with an investigation that might make Trump look good and Biden bad.
    Trump appoints the Attorney General, the FBI Director and approves the Assistant Directors. Yet, somehow these appointees are Trump's enemies, according to you.
    "The ship of democracy, which has weathered all storms, may sink through the mutiny of those on board." -- Grover Cleveland

  5. #465
    Guru
    TomFitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    02-23-20 @ 05:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    3,586

    Re: Giuliani requested meeting with Ukraine president, new Trump impeachment evidence shows

    Quote Originally Posted by James972 View Post
    if you have evidence it was doctored I'll pay you $10,000. Bet???

    Trump and Biden traded aid for anti corruption; it was policy not impeachable. Case must be thrown out.
    Shall I IM you the arrangements to take payment?

    I mean, are you serious?????

    The document in question is NOT a transcript. It is a “summary” of a transcript. Thus, the content of the conversation was edited and summarized after the fact.

    This White House has a three year history of manufacturing documents to support a narrative they are trying to build after they got caught doing something. The Mueller Report has 200 pages worth of that.

    And, in this case, all the notes taken by others who were on the call have been gathered up and hidden in a classified server. This is not the normal procedure for official Presidential phone calls at all. And it is a transparent attempt to hide evidence related to that call.

    So, what Trump and Trump tv and all the right wing ex disc jockeys are calling a “transcript”, is actually an after the fact made up summary, supplied by the White House. In other words, it’s whatever Trump says it is (since he’s obstructing anyone from seeing any of the notes or hearing from anyone else who was on the call).
    Oh, as for my proof, take a look at the bottom of page 1.

    http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2019/images/1...ensky.call.pdf
    Last edited by TomFitz; 01-19-20 at 10:07 AM.

  6. #466
    Guru
    TomFitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    02-23-20 @ 05:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    3,586

    Re: Giuliani requested meeting with Ukraine president, new Trump impeachment evidence shows

    Quote Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
    Trump appoints the Attorney General, the FBI Director and approves the Assistant Directors. Yet, somehow these appointees are Trump's enemies, according to you.
    I’ve noticed that this is starting to get more and more common with Trumpsters.

    They’re out of excuses.

    So they just retread all the tired old deflections and take ridiculous positions for no other reason other than to troll the thread.

  7. #467
    Sage



    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    20,305

    Re: Giuliani requested meeting with Ukraine president, new Trump impeachment evidence shows

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFitz View Post
    I’ve noticed that this is starting to get more and more common with Trumpsters.

    They’re out of excuses.

    So they just retread all the tired old deflections and take ridiculous positions for no other reason other than to troll the thread.
    You are right. They're backed up against the wall as all evidence points to Trump being as crooked as we have been saying for years. Faced with this evidence, their cognitive dissonance kicks in and first has them rejecting the evidence. But as more evidence pours in, they then have to retreat to parroting conspiracy theories about the entire government run by the "deep state." (If there really was a deep state, Trump wouldn't have gotten elected. If elected, after insulting the military, the CIA and the FBI, he would have been eliminated. The very fact that he's alive is testimony that the deep state doesn't exist.)

    So, now Trumpsters are left clinging to wild, nonsensical, deranged, neurotic and paranoid theories of how everyone is out to get Trump, who is really pure as freshly fallen snow.

    From this Atlantic article:

    “A man with a conviction is a hard man to change,” Festinger, Henry Riecken, and Stanley Schacter wrote in When Prophecy Fails, their 1957 book about this study. “Tell him you disagree and he turns away. Show him facts or figures and he questions your sources. Appeal to logic and he fails to see your point … Suppose that he is presented with evidence, unequivocal and undeniable evidence, that his belief is wrong: what will happen? The individual will frequently emerge, not only unshaken, but even more convinced of the truth of his beliefs than ever before.”
    "The ship of democracy, which has weathered all storms, may sink through the mutiny of those on board." -- Grover Cleveland

  8. #468
    Guru
    TomFitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    02-23-20 @ 05:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    3,586

    Re: Giuliani requested meeting with Ukraine president, new Trump impeachment evidence shows

    Quote Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
    You are right. They're backed up against the wall as all evidence points to Trump being as crooked as we have been saying for years. Faced with this evidence, their cognitive dissonance kicks in and first has them rejecting the evidence. But as more evidence pours in, they then have to retreat to parroting conspiracy theories about the entire government run by the "deep state." (If there really was a deep state, Trump wouldn't have gotten elected. If elected, after insulting the military, the CIA and the FBI, he would have been eliminated. The very fact that he's alive is testimony that the deep state doesn't exist.)

    So, now Trumpsters are left clinging to wild, nonsensical, deranged, neurotic and paranoid theories of how everyone is out to get Trump, who is really pure as freshly fallen snow.

    From this Atlantic article:
    The last quote in your post is especially ominous, and is very much on display here.

    I once came across a copy of a book called “The Big Con”, which was written in the late 1930’s, and was the basis for the 1972 movie “The Sting”.

    It was actually a somewhat dry academic dissertation on an extremely interesting subject, high stakes con games. This sort of operation thrived in the early twentieth century. In his research, the author met and learned about a whole culture of operators who ran big con games all around the country.

    To a man, every one of them assured him that the con man’s biggest defenders are always his victims.

  9. #469
    Professor
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,482

    Re: Giuliani requested meeting with Ukraine president, new Trump impeachment evidence shows

    Quote Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
    You are right. They're backed up against the wall as all evidence points to Trump being as crooked as we have been saying for years. Faced with this evidence, their cognitive dissonance kicks in and first has them rejecting the evidence. But as more evidence pours in, they then have to retreat to parroting conspiracy theories about the entire government run by the "deep state." (If there really was a deep state, Trump wouldn't have gotten elected. If elected, after insulting the military, the CIA and the FBI, he would have been eliminated. The very fact that he's alive is testimony that the deep state doesn't exist.)

    So, now Trumpsters are left clinging to wild, nonsensical, deranged, neurotic and paranoid theories of how everyone is out to get Trump, who is really pure as freshly fallen snow.
    You must have been debating the subject for a while, and are aware of many of the issues involved, so how could you possibly come up with these obviously foolish conclusions?

    Why not put out one or two of them at at time and we'll review them starting, perhaps, why anyone's 'back is against the wall'..

  10. #470
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Over the edge...
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    20,956

    Re: Giuliani requested meeting with Ukraine president, new Trump impeachment evidence shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred C Dobbs II View Post
    Yes.
    Really? Where? Why don't you post it?

    because I'm obviously more intelligent than you are.
    Proof of that being that you have to brag about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    It does not in fact bother me that poor people exist. They are supposed to, poverty is the default state of human existence.

Page 47 of 54 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •