Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 403

Thread: Melania Trump: Lawyer who invoked Barron Trump's name for laughs at impeachment hearing 'should be a

  1. #301
    WatchesLeftiesFlee
    Oborosen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Heflin, Alabama
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,065

    Re: Melania Trump: Lawyer who invoked Barron Trump's name for laughs at impeachment hearing 'should

    Quote Originally Posted by SLC View Post
    Yes she is a sharp woman . She speaks 7 languages how many do you speak. I absolutely think she would defend her son.
    These are the same people that wanted Baron to be thrown into a cage with pedophiles. I don't think they have any actual ground to stand on at this point.
    Why do they run?
    Because they have no choice son, such is the way of cowards.
    But even a cornered rat, with no choice, will fight.
    Yes my son, and that should tell you more than you need to know about the coward.

  2. #302
    Temp Suspended

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,746
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Melania Trump: Lawyer who invoked Barron Trump's name for laughs at impeachment hearing 'should

    Quote Originally Posted by JustHanging View Post
    He can't. He knows he's being untruthful, that's why he refuses to answer.

    I thought he might have the character to admit he was wrong.
    No, I am refusing to respond to a troll who thinks because he changed his moniker he won't be recognized for being the human detritus he is.

    Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, the same with insults.

  3. #303
    Educator BahamaBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,226

    Re: Melania Trump: Lawyer who invoked Barron Trump's name for laughs at impeachment hearing 'should

    Politics in it's lowest form. What type of sleaze bag throws mud at a 12 year old child? Where is the outrage on the left. They have no problem with attacking children? If such a remark was made concerning Obama's children they would be up in arms. Shameless totally shameless and classless.

  4. #304
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    58,404

    Re: Melania Trump: Lawyer who invoked Barron Trump's name for laughs at impeachment hearing 'should

    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Drip, drip, drip
    another delicious dodge! lol so much fun!

    who bets my question gets dodged and run from again?
    can you support your claim below with facts that make it true or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    All you have is the sins of the father, no defense for attacking a child.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Can't be racist against white people, they're not oppressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    There is no such thing as a "Zef."
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.

  5. #305
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    58,404

    Re: Melania Trump: Lawyer who invoked Barron Trump's name for laughs at impeachment hearing 'should

    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    All you have is the sins of the father, no defense for attacking a child.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    No, I am refusing to respond to a troll who thinks because he changed his moniker he won't be recognized for being the human detritus he is.

    Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, the same with insults.
    Holy posted meltdown LMAO
    Hey look ANOTHER factual lie . . who are you talking about? who here changed their moniker?
    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Can't be racist against white people, they're not oppressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    There is no such thing as a "Zef."
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.

  6. #306
    Guru
    uptower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,635

    Re: Melania Trump: Lawyer who invoked Barron Trump's name for laughs at impeachment hearing 'should

    Quote Originally Posted by BahamaBob View Post
    Politics in it's lowest form. What type of sleaze bag throws mud at a 12 year old child? Where is the outrage on the left. They have no problem with attacking children? If such a remark was made concerning Obama's children they would be up in arms. Shameless totally shameless and classless.
    Yeah it was somewhat tasteless. But are we going to pretend that teasing the president over the name he chose for his son is worse than that president abusing the power of his office to extort a foreign power to interfere in the election on his behalf? Because we got him on that.

    And that's all this is - another deflection using fake outrage over a petty slight to hide from the larger context.
    “Our president will start a war with Iran because he has absolutely no ability to negotiate. He's weak and he's ineffective. So the only way he figures that he's going to get reelected, and as sure as you're sitting there, is to start a war with Iran.” - Donald J. Trump

  7. #307
    Temp Suspended

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,746
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Melania Trump: Lawyer who invoked Barron Trump's name for laughs at impeachment hearing 'should

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    Holy posted meltdown LMAO
    Hey look ANOTHER factual lie . . who are you talking about? who here changed their moniker?
    Drip, drip, drip

  8. #308
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Over the edge...
    Last Seen
    01-21-20 @ 01:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    20,697

    Re: Melania Trump: Lawyer who invoked Barron Trump's name for laughs at impeachment hearing 'should

    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    I asked without any assumptions.
    You asked as a matter of fact which it is not.

    Listen carefully
    She still does not speak Hungarian, I would know if I hear it.
    Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    It does not in fact bother me that poor people exist. They are supposed to, poverty is the default state of human existence.

  9. #309
    Guru
    ClaraD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Hartsel,Colorado
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    4,302

    Re: Melania Trump: Lawyer who invoked Barron Trump's name for laughs at impeachment hearing 'should

    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    How often have you spoken with her in Hungarian?

    Bill Gates and Steve Jobs did not graduate college.

    I've taught at a post graduate level, students who couldn't chew gum and tie shoelaces simultaneously. Students who made a career of academia because they could not function and survive in the real world. Whether you approve or not, Melania has what she wanted, and for the most part, she's enjoying her life. Can you say the same?
    she has never spoken another language in public, ever, not even when she was visiting native speakers in the country to which she claims to speak their native tounge. I speak Spanish, I speak it quite often in public....and if I were in the presence of a native speaker, would certainly speak it, instead of English. She doesn't speak anything except her native language.

  10. #310
    Guru
    ClaraD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Hartsel,Colorado
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    4,302

    Re: Melania Trump: Lawyer who invoked Barron Trump's name for laughs at impeachment hearing 'should

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    This is a child; barely a teenager. Let us know when Trump talks **** about someone's pre-adult child.
    he already has...a 16 year old...remember?

Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •