Page 25 of 41 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 403

Thread: Melania Trump: Lawyer who invoked Barron Trump's name for laughs at impeachment hearing 'should be a

  1. #241
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    114,361

    Re: Melania Trump: Lawyer who invoked Barron Trump's name for laughs at impeachment hearing 'should

    Quote Originally Posted by year2late View Post
    I disagree with using his name. But the child was not trash talked. It was his father.

    I am curious....which is more harmful to Barron....

    A mention of his name in word play....showing that his father can name him Barron but not appoint him Barron.....

    or……

    A father that screws around with a porn star (and whoever else) while he was married to his mother and
    A father has been unfaithful publicly in other marriages and
    A father that has openly disrespected women and
    A father that brags about "grabbing women by the pussy" and
    A father that brags about intentionally walking into a room with teenage girls nude and partially nude at pagents and
    A father that openly lies on a regular basis that a simple fact check of his own prior statements show.... and
    A father that has screwed over many people he has gone in business with and
    A father that screwed over people trying to get an education just to take their money...…


    Yeah....your hand wringing on this one is beyond silly.
    You're defending the trashing of child because you hate Trump. TDS is an actual mental disorder.
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    Che fought for freedom
    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePi View Post
    Only those indicted and found guilty by the Grand Jury.

  2. #242
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Last Seen
    12-06-19 @ 12:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    329

    Re: Melania Trump: Lawyer who invoked Barron Trump's name for laughs at impeachment hearing 'should

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    her inherent bias against trump forgoes any legitimate argument she could make.
    her analysis of the constitution is purely driven by her hatered of trump and not actual evidence submitted.
    The fact that she thinks that trump is king is proven fact that she doesn't know what she is talking about because
    trump has never claimed himself king that was obama.

    Her first argument:
    For example, Karlan testified "the very idea that a president might seek the aid of a foreign government in his re-election campaign would have horrified [the Founders], but based on the evidentiary record, that is what President Trump has done."

    well i hate to tell her but that never happened. so evidently she never read the witness statements that i have posted time and time again.
    she also has not read zelensky's continued public announcement that there was no such thing that occured.

    So, the kid you stole the lunch money from says he gave it to you because he was admiring your fists.

    so that right there her first argument goes down that drain.
    16 witnesses and no evidence that anyone pressured anything from ukraine.

    “I know that members of this committee have frequently framed these complicated issues in the form of a simple question: Was there a ‘quid pro quo?’ ” Sondland said in sworn testimony. “With regard to the requested White House call and White House meeting, the answer is yes.”

    Sondland said he and senior administration officials “followed the president’s orders” — coordinating with Trump’s personal attorney to pressure Ukraine to launch investigations.

    Trump Ambassador: Yes, There Was A Quid Pro Quo



    There is no obstruction as executive privilege remains in place, and since there is no evidence of wrongdoing then
    executive privilege stays in place.

    since she has no clue what she is talking about and had prior to the trial already (along with the other 2 liberal hack lawyers)
    already have shown bias. their unethical ability to recuse themselves in an honest legal opinion is therefore voided.

    Nunes didn't recuse himself from the investigation when he is involved in the conspiracy.
    Dirty Devin Nunes Isn't Investigating Ukraine Scandal, He's A Key Part Of It | Crooks and Liars

    “I would like you to do us a favor though..."
    Solicitation of a bribe for an official act.
    Lock him up!

  3. #243
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    18,903

    Re: Melania Trump: Lawyer who invoked Barron Trump's name for laughs at impeachment hearing 'should

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You're defending the trashing of child because you hate Trump. TDS is an actual mental disorder.
    The child was not trashed.

    His name was used - I will not defend that.

    But he was not trashed.

    Your lack of perspective is amusing.

    If you are worried about Barron....probably best to worry about how his father has been an atrocious role model his entire life. I am curious how he is able to process his mother being humiliated by his father with repeated affairs, including screwing a porn star and having to pay her off....that is a better place to start your hand wringing.

  4. #244
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    41,434
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Melania Trump: Lawyer who invoked Barron Trump's name for laughs at impeachment hearing 'should

    Quote Originally Posted by SLC View Post
    Sorry about your ignorance. You probably won't see it if you stick your head in the sand. I watch Rachel Madcow. You have to know what the other side says.
    Interesting. Your remote must be smoking from overuse afterward, since Hannity and Maddow are on at the same time.
    _____________________________________________

    Quote Originally Posted by gulfman View Post
    Every society has untermensch.Sub human garbage that needs to be put down like rabid dogs.Trump is right.

  5. #245
    Temp Suspended

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,746
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Melania Trump: Lawyer who invoked Barron Trump's name for laughs at impeachment hearing 'should

    Quote Originally Posted by Sampson Simpson View Post
    What are you like 6 years old. "I know you are but what am I"
    What are you, like 6 years old? "I can pee further than you." Watch out, there is a much more bladder muscle developed 9 year old willing to accept the challenge.

    Get it, politics attracts the worst assholes in our nation. People who want to suck down your soul. People without a productive bone in their bodies. Party affiliation is no protection from this malady. You have provided evidence.

  6. #246
    Guru

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:31 AM
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    2,793

    Re: Melania Trump: Lawyer who invoked Barron Trump's name for laughs at impeachment hearing 'should

    Quote Originally Posted by SLC View Post
    Melania Trump: Lawyer who invoked Barron Trump'''s name for laughs at impeachment hearing '''should be ashamed''' | Fox News

    First lady Melania Trump said Stanford Law Professor Pamela Karlan, who testified at Wednesday’s impeachment hearing, "should be ashamed” for invoking her 13-year-old son’s name as the butt of a joke during testimony.

    Karlan used Barron Trump’s name to illustrate her point that President Trump can’t rule like a king.

    "The Constitution says there can be no titles of nobility, so while the president can name his son Barron, he can’t make him a baron," Karlan said in the committee room, prompting chuckles across the room.

    “A minor child deserves privacy and should be kept out of politics,” the first lady tweeted. "Pamela Karlan, you should be ashamed of your very angry and obviously biased public pandering, and using a child to do it."

    ================================================== ===

    Pamela Karlan is nothing more than a classless Liberal hack. Her biased opinion is worthless.
    How is Melania's anti cyber-bulling campaign going?

  7. #247
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    114,361

    Re: Melania Trump: Lawyer who invoked Barron Trump's name for laughs at impeachment hearing 'should

    Quote Originally Posted by year2late View Post
    The child was not trashed.

    His name was used - I will not defend that.

    But he was not trashed.

    Your lack of perspective is amusing.

    If you are worried about Barron....probably best to worry about how his father has been an atrocious role model his entire life. I am curious how he is able to process his mother being humiliated by his father with repeated affairs, including screwing a porn star and having to pay her off....that is a better place to start your hand wringing.
    You can tell someone else about how much you hate kids. I'm done with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    Che fought for freedom
    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePi View Post
    Only those indicted and found guilty by the Grand Jury.

  8. #248
    Temp Suspended

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,746
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Melania Trump: Lawyer who invoked Barron Trump's name for laughs at impeachment hearing 'should

    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePi View Post
    it has everything to do with the topic, keep up.
    Only in your partisan mindset. The topic is "Melania Trump: Lawyer who invoked Barron Trump's name for laughs at impeachment hearing 'should be a"

  9. #249
    Guru
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,234

    Re: Melania Trump: Lawyer who invoked Barron Trump's name for laughs at impeachment hearing 'should

    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    The most successful, self fulfilled person I know is a plumber by trade, never got past 5th grade.
    There are no shortcuts. There is no doubt the world needs plumbers, that it's a difficult job, and it takes some time to learn and acquire the experience to become an expert plumber.

    With respect to education, if you look at the data, and study populations as a whole, and not just anecdotes, the correlation between a person's education level and lifetime earnings is pretty clear. This is also true with respect to less tangible things like happiness:

    Does Education Make You Happy? - The New York Times
    I'm the globalist your racist, MAGA-hat wearing uncle warned you about.

  10. #250
    Temp Suspended

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,746
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Melania Trump: Lawyer who invoked Barron Trump's name for laughs at impeachment hearing 'should

    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePi View Post
    I never said I know what makes her happy, did I say that? Please, show me right now, copy and paste where I said that. You're very condescending. Why don't you try using some intelligence when you make a comment.
    Feel free to pick another adjective.

    Condescending is an understatement. What would you know about intelligence?

Page 25 of 41 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •