Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 175

Thread: Harris aide, in resignation letter, says ‘I have never seen an organization treat its staff so poorl

  1. #121
    Guru
    jdog21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Last Seen
    12-10-19 @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,857

    Re: Harris aide, in resignation letter, says ‘I have never seen an organization treat its staff so

    She will sit for a bit at the bottom of the polls but once Biden starts slipping she will start to receive more moderates attention as well as more African American attention and will rise by super Tuesday. I've always said she would win the nomination, she is a crazy lefty like a big portion of Democrats want but doesn't come off Like Warren and Sanders do.
    Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical, liberal, fanatical, criminal.

  2. #122
    Sage 3leftsdoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:29 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    11,931

    Re: Harris aide, in resignation letter, says ‘I have never seen an organization treat its staff so

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongidig View Post
    You ask a lot of questions. Just reread the post a time or two and you'll figure it out.
    Don't hold your breath...
    Go Vote for Yang / Tulsi - Just Dang!

  3. #123
    Sage 3leftsdoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:29 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    11,931

    Re: Harris aide, in resignation letter, says ‘I have never seen an organization treat its staff so

    Quote Originally Posted by jdog21 View Post
    She will sit for a bit at the bottom of the polls but once Biden starts slipping she will start to receive more moderates attention as well as more African American attention and will rise by super Tuesday. I've always said she would win the nomination, she is a crazy lefty like a big portion of Democrats want but doesn't come off Like Warren and Sanders do.
    Harris = 0 chance for the nomination
    Go Vote for Yang / Tulsi - Just Dang!

  4. #124
    Guru Nalu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,532

    Re: Harris aide, in resignation letter, says ‘I have never seen an organization treat its staff so

    Quote Originally Posted by 3leftsdoo View Post
    Your OP:

    Harris aide, in resignation letter, says €˜I have never seen an organization treat its staff so poorl (Harris aide, in resignation letter, says ‘I have never seen an organization treat its staff so poorl)

    Your ridiculous premise = Obliterated

    Harris = Horrible human being

    Horrible human beings = Sometimes called names like "bitch" when female

    Why do some people feel the need to be horrible human beings?

    Don't ask me.

    Ask a horrible human being like Harris, Klobuchar, Hillary, Bill, Bush II, Pelosi, Nadler or Schiff.

    Again:

    Your ridiculous premise demanding special privilege for horrible people when female = Obliterated
    You think my premise is that horrible females deserve special privileges? You got that reading from reading my OP?

  5. #125
    Guru
    jdog21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Last Seen
    12-10-19 @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,857

    Re: Harris aide, in resignation letter, says ‘I have never seen an organization treat its staff so

    Quote Originally Posted by 3leftsdoo View Post
    Harris = 0 chance for the nomination
    I think Bloomberg's late entry only helps Harris to. He is there to spoil Sanders and Warren when Biden takes a dump, but eventually his support will to go to Harris.
    Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical, liberal, fanatical, criminal.

  6. #126
    Guru Nalu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,532

    Re: Harris aide, in resignation letter, says ‘I have never seen an organization treat its staff so

    Quote Originally Posted by SLC View Post
    I think her behavior at the Kavanaugh inquisition was regrettable. She needs to be President because she is a good leader not because she is black and female. Voting for someone because of their race or gender is just as bad as voting against them because of their race or gender.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalu View Post
    Good thing no one suggested that then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongidig View Post
    It has nothing to do with suggesting. It's a real thing. This is why Obama was elected. This is why Hillary took second place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalu View Post
    Obama was elected because he's black? And Hillary Clinton was second place because she's female? Is that what you're suggesting?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongidig View Post
    You ask a lot of questions. Just reread the post a time or two and you'll figure it out.
    Here. This is the entire conversation you started but can't keep straight in your mind. Why do some posters say all of the worst things imaginable except the ones they actually mean? Are they afraid of breaking rules or of people they know someday reading their posts?

  7. #127
    Guru Nalu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,532

    Re: Harris aide, in resignation letter, says ‘I have never seen an organization treat its staff so

    Quote Originally Posted by SLC View Post
    I think her behavior at the Kavanaugh inquisition was regrettable. She needs to be President because she is a good leader not because she is black and female. Voting for someone because of their race or gender is just as bad as voting against them because of their race or gender.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalu View Post
    Good thing no one suggested that then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongidig View Post
    It has nothing to do with suggesting. It's a real thing. This is why Obama was elected. This is why Hillary took second place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalu View Post
    Obama was elected because he's black? And Hillary Clinton was second place because she's female? Is that what you're suggesting?
    Quote Originally Posted by 3leftsdoo View Post
    Trump wasn't criticized for being aggressive and overly assertive in grabbing certain things???



    You can't be serious!

    By. The. General. Public.

    I have to say though: I think this is the first time I've seen a Trump supporter use pussy grabbing in support of Trump. Congratulations, 3leftsdoo.

  8. #128
    Sage 3leftsdoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:29 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    11,931

    Re: Harris aide, in resignation letter, says ‘I have never seen an organization treat its staff so

    Quote Originally Posted by Nalu View Post
    You think my premise is that horrible females deserve special privileges? You got that reading from reading my OP?
    I know that's your premise - you're the one who doesn't get it.

    Horrible human beings = Horrible human beings

    Women = Not deserving of special privilege or protection
    Go Vote for Yang / Tulsi - Just Dang!

  9. #129
    Sage 3leftsdoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:29 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    11,931

    Re: Harris aide, in resignation letter, says ‘I have never seen an organization treat its staff so

    Quote Originally Posted by jdog21 View Post
    I think Bloomberg's late entry only helps Harris to. He is there to spoil Sanders and Warren when Biden takes a dump, but eventually his support will to go to Harris.
    Booty's the nominee; your math isn't bad, but your answer is off.

    Harris WAS the top brokered convention pick months ago, but she's a horrible human being with way too much baggage, and has been exposed as such.

    She has 0 chance for the nomination.
    Go Vote for Yang / Tulsi - Just Dang!

  10. #130
    Sage 3leftsdoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:29 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    11,931

    Re: Harris aide, in resignation letter, says ‘I have never seen an organization treat its staff so

    Quote Originally Posted by Nalu View Post
    By. The. General. Public.

    I have to say though: I think this is the first time I've seen a Trump supporter use pussy grabbing in support of Trump. Congratulations, 3leftsdoo.
    You're making absolutely no sense at this point.

    Trump was MASSIVELY criticized for the grabbing comment.

    And you have me confused with a Trump supporter, and clearly don't understand what I wrote.

    I hope you're okay.

    Seriously.

    Go Vote for Yang / Tulsi - Just Dang!

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •