Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 175

Thread: Harris aide, in resignation letter, says ‘I have never seen an organization treat its staff so poorl

  1. #111
    Guru

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,317

    Re: Harris aide, in resignation letter, says ‘I have never seen an organization treat its staff so

    Quote Originally Posted by Nalu View Post
    You didn't need to hunt down any quotes. All you had to do was read the post you were replying to, which for some reason beyond my comprehension, is apparently too much to ask for some DP members.

    I said name a man who has been criticized by the general public for being aggressive and overly assertive. Not just a partisan complaint. You said Trump. That answer is wrong because Trump is not criticized by the general public for those things. To the extent that he is criticized for those things, it's mostly by political opponents.
    lol - I read your question, and answered it. I can't help that you are adding vague qualifiers.
    Last edited by dcsports; 12-02-19 at 09:37 PM.

  2. #112
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Seen
    12-31-19 @ 07:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,004

    Re: Harris aide, in resignation letter, says ‘I have never seen an organization treat its staff so

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    Bernie Sanders, Newt Gingrich, Ted Cruz
    Those are good answers. I do make a distinction between them though. I think Sanders is viewed as aggresive and overly assertive in terms of his policy proposals rather than his personal style. I agree that Gingrich and Cruz get broadly criticized for some of the same things that many women (including Harris) get criticized for.

  3. #113
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    84,236
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Harris aide, in resignation letter, says ‘I have never seen an organization treat its staff so

    Quote Originally Posted by Nalu View Post
    Those are good answers. I do make a distinction between them though. I think Sanders is viewed as aggresive and overly assertive in terms of his policy proposals rather than his personal style. I agree that Gingrich and Cruz get broadly criticized for some of the same things that many women (including Harris) get criticized for.
    I have seen Bernie caricatured as a grumpy old man.
    "Above all, not too much zeal." --Prince Talleyrand

  4. #114
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Seen
    12-31-19 @ 07:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,004

    Re: Harris aide, in resignation letter, says ‘I have never seen an organization treat its staff so

    Quote Originally Posted by dcsports View Post
    lol - I read your question, and answered it. I can't help that you are adding vague qualifiers.
    I don't know how you're not understanding this. Your answer was not an answer to my question. Trump is not a man who is criticized generally by the public for being aggressive. I haven't added any "vague qualifiers". For the 3rd time, read the post you responded to.

  5. #115
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Seen
    12-31-19 @ 07:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,004

    Re: Harris aide, in resignation letter, says ‘I have never seen an organization treat its staff so

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    I have seen Bernie caricatured as a grumpy old man.
    He strikes me as more curmudgeonly than overly assertive, but I see your point.

  6. #116
    Guru
    Mongidig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,791

    Re: Harris aide, in resignation letter, says ‘I have never seen an organization treat its staff so

    Quote Originally Posted by Nalu View Post
    What do those 3 people have in common that causes you to classify them all as "bitches"?
    They all have vaginas.

  7. #117
    Sage 3leftsdoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:31 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,203

    Re: Harris aide, in resignation letter, says ‘I have never seen an organization treat its staff so

    Quote Originally Posted by Nalu View Post
    Yes. Please do link to my OP. While you're there, have a grownup read it to you.

    "To whatever extent Harris actually is a "bitch", why do we have to perceive her that way? In order to be successful brokers of power, why do some women feel the need to act like "bitches"?"

    The rest of your post doesn't make any sense.
    Your OP:

    Harris aide, in resignation letter, says €˜I have never seen an organization treat its staff so poorl (Harris aide, in resignation letter, says ‘I have never seen an organization treat its staff so poorl)

    Your ridiculous premise = Obliterated

    Harris = Horrible human being

    Horrible human beings = Sometimes called names like "bitch" when female

    Why do some people feel the need to be horrible human beings?

    Don't ask me.

    Ask a horrible human being like Harris, Klobuchar, Hillary, Bill, Bush II, Pelosi, Nadler or Schiff.

    Again:

    Your ridiculous premise demanding special privilege for horrible people when female = Obliterated
    Go Vote for Yang / Tulsi - Just Dang!

  8. #118
    Guru
    Mongidig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,791

    Re: Harris aide, in resignation letter, says ‘I have never seen an organization treat its staff so

    Quote Originally Posted by Nalu View Post
    Obama was elected because he's black? And Hillary Clinton was second place because she's female? Is that what you're suggesting?
    You ask a lot of questions. Just reread the post a time or two and you'll figure it out.

  9. #119
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Seen
    12-31-19 @ 07:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,004

    Re: Harris aide, in resignation letter, says ‘I have never seen an organization treat its staff so

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongidig View Post
    They all have vaginas.
    I see. Anything else to add to the list or just vaginas?

  10. #120
    Sage 3leftsdoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:31 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,203

    Re: Harris aide, in resignation letter, says ‘I have never seen an organization treat its staff so

    Quote Originally Posted by Nalu View Post
    You didn't need to hunt down any quotes. All you had to do was read the post you were replying to, which for some reason beyond my comprehension, is apparently too much to ask for some DP members.

    I said name a man who has been criticized by the general public for being aggressive and overly assertive. Not just a partisan complaint. You said Trump. That answer is wrong because Trump is not criticized by the general public for those things. To the extent that he is criticized for those things, it's mostly by political opponents.
    Trump wasn't criticized for being aggressive and overly assertive in grabbing certain things???



    You can't be serious!

    Go Vote for Yang / Tulsi - Just Dang!

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •