Page 68 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Results 671 to 680 of 894

Thread: Bill Taylor dropped a bombshell in his impeachment hearing opening statement

  1. #671
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,415

    Re: Bill Taylor dropped a bombshell in his impeachment hearing opening statement

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    Nothing you have stated is in conflict with anything I've written.
    It's kind of hard to rebut an argument you haven't adequately made

    You eliminated any reason to engage further with your statement I bolded above.
    Toughen up, snowflake.

    This is just an excuse. You just don't want to do any homework to bolster your argument.

    That's fine, but don't act like it's not just you being lazy about studying up on the issues you are opining about.
    I'm the globalist your racist, MAGA-hat wearing uncle warned you about.

  2. #672
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,415

    Re: Bill Taylor dropped a bombshell in his impeachment hearing opening statement

    Quote Originally Posted by marke View Post
    What seems more likely to me is that Trump may have developed an interest in finding the lost billions of US dollars last seen in Hunter Biden's company.
    I want to know what you think Marke.

    When Trump compelled Ukraine to investigate the Bidens do you think he didn't intend to hurt Biden's chances in 2020?
    I'm the globalist your racist, MAGA-hat wearing uncle warned you about.

  3. #673
    Sage
    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    36,234

    Re: Bill Taylor dropped a bombshell in his impeachment hearing opening statement

    Quote Originally Posted by W_Heisenberg View Post
    It's kind of hard to rebut an argument you haven't adequately made



    Toughen up, snowflake.

    This is just an excuse. You just don't want to do any homework to bolster your argument.

    That's fine, but don't act like it's not just you being lazy about studying up on the issues you are opining about.
    Toughen up snowflake?

    LOL

    Just another liberal hack who thinks personal attack is a good filler for a losing argument.

    Have fun.
    Nancy Pelosi: March, 2019
    "Impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don’t think we should go down that path, because it divides the country,”

  4. #674
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,415

    Re: Bill Taylor dropped a bombshell in his impeachment hearing opening statement

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    Toughen up snowflake?

    LOL

    Just another liberal hack who thinks personal attack is a good filler for a losing argument.

    Have fun.
    I am having fun. I like referencing and quoting court cases. You, apparently, like copying and pasting Trump's dumb tweets.

    I made an argument, you didn't. Your unsupported assertion is not an argument.

    But, it's your right to be lazy. Have fun.
    I'm the globalist your racist, MAGA-hat wearing uncle warned you about.

  5. #675
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Over the edge...
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    20,354

    Re: Bill Taylor dropped a bombshell in his impeachment hearing opening statement

    Quote Originally Posted by marke View Post
    Don't act like you don't understand the difference between fact and opinion.
    clearly you do not. The facts are simple, Trump extorted and delayed the aid. Nothing you can do to change that, but at least you should show some integrity and stop making the pathetic attempts at diverting from those facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    It does not in fact bother me that poor people exist. They are supposed to, poverty is the default state of human existence.

  6. #676
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Over the edge...
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    20,354

    Re: Bill Taylor dropped a bombshell in his impeachment hearing opening statement

    Quote Originally Posted by marke View Post
    Extorted and held up aid?
    Yes that is the simple fact, live with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    It does not in fact bother me that poor people exist. They are supposed to, poverty is the default state of human existence.

  7. #677
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Over the edge...
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    20,354

    Re: Bill Taylor dropped a bombshell in his impeachment hearing opening statement

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Compelled? that is your word not mine and NO I don't believe Trump COMPELLED Ukraine to investigate Biden. Do you believe an investigation is warranted?
    Just curious, why was it important for Trump that Zelensky make a public announcement of the investigation? When the FBI investigates someone they do not publicly announce it.
    Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    It does not in fact bother me that poor people exist. They are supposed to, poverty is the default state of human existence.

  8. #678
    Sensational
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Paradise
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    45,480
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Bill Taylor dropped a bombshell in his impeachment hearing opening statement

    Quote Originally Posted by Obscurity View Post
    Sworn testimony is evidence.
    No it's not if it is hearsay, conjecture or speculation.

  9. #679
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,415

    Re: Bill Taylor dropped a bombshell in his impeachment hearing opening statement

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    No it's not if it is hearsay, conjecture or speculation.
    Like most Trump supporters you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about with regard to hearsay evidence:

    There are 23 exceptions to the hearsay rule.

    Rule 803 - Exceptions to the Rule Against Hearsay - 2019 Federal Rules of Evidence

    Rule 803. Exceptions to the Rule Against Hearsay | Federal Rules of Evidence | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute
    I'm the globalist your racist, MAGA-hat wearing uncle warned you about.

  10. #680
    Superiorman!
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    51,405

    Re: Bill Taylor dropped a bombshell in his impeachment hearing opening statement

    Quote Originally Posted by W_Heisenberg View Post
    I am having fun. I like referencing and quoting court cases. You, apparently, like copying and pasting Trump's dumb tweets.

    I made an argument, you didn't. Your unsupported assertion is not an argument.

    But, it's your right to be lazy. Have fun.
    Typical Saturday. Or any day that ends in "Y".
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    I'm a moderate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Then we need to thank Russia for helping Trump get elected...

Page 68 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •