View Poll Results: will putlerstan survive it ?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

    1 100.00%
  • Yes, with trumps help , yes

    0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: EU should drop oil, gas and coal funding, say ministers

  1. #1
    Guru
    Litwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    GDL/Sweden
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    4,601

    EU should drop oil, gas and coal funding, say ministers

    EU flies toward future , bad bad news for Nigeria in snow ? will putlerstan survive it ?



    "The European Union should halt funding of oil, gas and coal projects, EU finance ministers said, potentially cutting €2bn (£1.7bn) of yearly investments.

    The finance ministers called upon the European Investment Bank (EIB), the EU's financing department, to cut its funding.

    Previously, they had only called for coal projects to be dropped.

    Since 2013, the EIB has funded €13.4bn of fossil fuel projects.

    Last year it funded about €2bn worth of projects....Some gas projects may be excused after Hungary suggested that Croatia and Ukraine might otherwise rely on "ruSSia", Reuters reports, citing confidential documents.

    ... "

    EU should drop oil, gas and coal funding, say ministers - BBC News
    Last edited by Litwin; 11-09-19 at 06:36 PM.
    Karl Marx : "The bloody mire of Mongolian slavery, not the rude glory of the Norman epoch, forms the cradle of Muscovy, and modern "Russia" is but a metamorphosis of Muscovy."

  2. #2
    defected to kekistan
    beerftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    kekistan
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    16,530

    Re: EU should drop oil, gas and coal funding, say ministers

    Quote Originally Posted by Litwin View Post
    EU flies toward future , bad bad news for Nigeria in snow ? will putlerstan survive it ?



    "The European Union should halt funding of oil, gas and coal projects, EU finance ministers said, potentially cutting €2bn (£1.7bn) of yearly investments.

    The finance ministers called upon the European Investment Bank (EIB), the EU's financing department, to cut its funding.

    Previously, they had only called for coal projects to be dropped.

    Since 2013, the EIB has funded €13.4bn of fossil fuel projects.

    Last year it funded about €2bn worth of projects....Some gas projects may be excused after Hungary suggested that Croatia and Ukraine might otherwise rely on "ruSSia", Reuters reports, citing confidential documents.

    ... "

    EU should drop oil, gas and coal funding, say ministers - BBC News
    Well back to the nigeria in snow meme, you have only been debunked on every single meme you have posted, yet still keep posting them.

    And what is with the meme of posting a nigerian man in a russian uniform, is this supposed to be some racist joke claiming russians are bad like black people or something, no your meme is not only the opposite of funny but very offensive.
    Proposition 65 warning- my posts are known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.

  3. #3
    Sporadic insanity normal.

    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    24,091

    Re: EU should drop oil, gas and coal funding, say ministers

    Quote Originally Posted by Litwin View Post
    EU flies toward future , bad bad news for Nigeria in snow ? will putlerstan survive it ?



    "The European Union should halt funding of oil, gas and coal projects, EU finance ministers said, potentially cutting €2bn (£1.7bn) of yearly investments.

    The finance ministers called upon the European Investment Bank (EIB), the EU's financing department, to cut its funding.

    Previously, they had only called for coal projects to be dropped.

    Since 2013, the EIB has funded €13.4bn of fossil fuel projects.

    Last year it funded about €2bn worth of projects....Some gas projects may be excused after Hungary suggested that Croatia and Ukraine might otherwise rely on "ruSSia", Reuters reports, citing confidential documents.

    ... "

    EU should drop oil, gas and coal funding, say ministers - BBC News
    Sometimes I wonder if we'll destroy the environment to protect ourselves from each other.
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  4. #4
    Guru
    Litwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    GDL/Sweden
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    4,601

    Re: EU should drop oil, gas and coal funding, say ministers

    Quote Originally Posted by beerftw View Post
    Well back to the nigeria in snow meme, you have only been debunked on every single meme you have posted, yet still keep posting them.

    And what is with the meme of posting a nigerian man in a russian uniform, is this supposed to be some racist joke claiming russians are bad like black people or something, no your meme is not only the opposite of funny but very offensive.
    feel free, sue S Brin. ps whats about "EU should drop oil, gas and coal funding, say ministers"?
    Karl Marx : "The bloody mire of Mongolian slavery, not the rude glory of the Norman epoch, forms the cradle of Muscovy, and modern "Russia" is but a metamorphosis of Muscovy."

  5. #5
    defected to kekistan
    beerftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    kekistan
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    16,530

    Re: EU should drop oil, gas and coal funding, say ministers

    Quote Originally Posted by Litwin View Post
    feel free, sue S Brin. ps whats about "EU should drop oil, gas and coal funding, say ministers"?
    I am more or less adressing your constant use of grossly debunked memes, and trying to compare russians to blacks and asians as if asians or blacks are an inferior race or something.
    Proposition 65 warning- my posts are known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.

  6. #6
    Guru
    Litwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    GDL/Sweden
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    4,601

    Re: EU should drop oil, gas and coal funding, say ministers

    Quote Originally Posted by beerftw View Post
    I am more or less adressing your constant use of grossly debunked memes, and trying to compare russians to blacks and asians as if asians or blacks are an inferior race or something.
    i dont care about race , religion etc, whats about racist nature of Muscovite civilization ? why they think that that they are better then Africans, south east Asians ?

    Kremlin Says No Foreign Leaders to Attend Victory Day Parade in Moscow - The Moscow Times
    Russian supermarket under fire for selling 'monkey Obama' chopping board, Europe News & Top Stories - The Straits Times


    as we all know ulus of juchi (today goes under nickname rf) has always been much worst than most of them in all indexes and without any hope , are you ok with this ?

    Karl Marx : "The bloody mire of Mongolian slavery, not the rude glory of the Norman epoch, forms the cradle of Muscovy, and modern "Russia" is but a metamorphosis of Muscovy."

  7. #7
    Rule of Two
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    50,062

    Re: EU should drop oil, gas and coal funding, say ministers

    Quote Originally Posted by Litwin View Post
    i dont care about race , religion etc, whats about racist nature of Muscovite civilization ? why they think that that they are better then Africans, south east Asians ?

    Kremlin Says No Foreign Leaders to Attend Victory Day Parade in Moscow - The Moscow Times
    Russian supermarket under fire for selling 'monkey Obama' chopping board, Europe News & Top Stories - The Straits Times


    as we all know ulus of juchi (today goes under nickname rf) has always been much worst than most of them in all indexes and without any hope , are you ok with this ?

    ... This guy's posts give babushkas cancer.

    Sent from the Matrioshka in the WH Christmas tree.
    Peace is a lie. There is only Passion. Through Passion I gain Strength. Through Strength I gain Power. Through Power I gain Victory. Through Victory my chains are Broken. The Force shall free me.

  8. #8

  9. #9
    defected to kekistan
    beerftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    kekistan
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    16,530

    Re: EU should drop oil, gas and coal funding, say ministers

    Quote Originally Posted by Litwin View Post
    i dont care about race , religion etc, whats about racist nature of Muscovite civilization ? why they think that that they are better then Africans, south east Asians ?

    Kremlin Says No Foreign Leaders to Attend Victory Day Parade in Moscow - The Moscow Times
    Russian supermarket under fire for selling 'monkey Obama' chopping board, Europe News & Top Stories - The Straits Times


    as we all know ulus of juchi (today goes under nickname rf) has always been much worst than most of them in all indexes and without any hope , are you ok with this ?

    countries should be compared based off merits not like how you do it with skin color and ethnicity.

    Fyi your last chart is false, a quick search shows it lists russias 2016 gdp and calls it 2018 gdp, the texas population in 2018 was 28.7 million not 29.3, and generally the whole meme seems to be produced on fake numbers like you were hoping the target audience reading it would be so grossly ignorant as to never research anything and take the meme as truth.
    Proposition 65 warning- my posts are known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •