Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Results 141 to 145 of 145

Thread: Michael Bloomberg Considers Run for President Against Trump

  1. #141
    Guru
    uptower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,076

    Re: Michael Bloomberg Considers Run for President Against Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    lmao obama is only well liked by leftist. she is rude, crass and well only proud of her country when she gets what she wants.
    no he isn't going to run she isn't qualified.

    doesn't trigger me at all your projection fallacies are just that fallacies.
    has nothing to do with her skin color. your race card is worn out get a new argument.
    just like not voting for her husband had nothing to do with his skin color.
    There's absolutely no reason to dislike Mrs Obama. She is completely harmless. Not voting for her husband is a matter of policy disagreements I get that. But making her into some imaginary personal enemy serves no purpose. I've never seen her act publicly 'rude and crass'.
    NRAMAGASHFT: When I "excuse" you it only means that I can no longer carry water for the president and you have defeated me with reason and logic. My blithe attempts at personal attacks and undermining forum civility guidelines have also failed and my only recourse is to tuck tail and run.

  2. #142
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:26 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    44,509

    Re: Michael Bloomberg Considers Run for President Against Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by uptower View Post
    There's absolutely no reason to dislike Mrs Obama. She is completely harmless. Not voting for her husband is a matter of policy disagreements I get that. But making her into some imaginary personal enemy serves no purpose. I've never seen her act publicly 'rude and crass'.
    your a leftist nothing she could do would make you think that.

  3. #143
    Guru
    uptower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,076

    Re: Michael Bloomberg Considers Run for President Against Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    your a leftist nothing she could do would make you think that.
    It will never matter who you think I am, so just stick to the topic.

    There's no rational reason to dislike the woman. The hatred from the right is uncalled for. It's like crazies on the left who hated Laura Bush. She's never done any harm, whether one agrees with her husband's policies or not. In fact as first lady she didn't do much of anything. Therefore I contend a lot of the hate directed toward her is partly rooted in who she is, not what she does. And we all know for a lot of the screaming right wing, color is a factor in that.
    NRAMAGASHFT: When I "excuse" you it only means that I can no longer carry water for the president and you have defeated me with reason and logic. My blithe attempts at personal attacks and undermining forum civility guidelines have also failed and my only recourse is to tuck tail and run.

  4. #144
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:26 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    44,509

    Re: Michael Bloomberg Considers Run for President Against Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by uptower View Post
    It will never matter who you think I am, so just stick to the topic.

    There's no rational reason to dislike the woman. The hatred from the right is uncalled for. It's like crazies on the left who hated Laura Bush. She's never done any harm, whether one agrees with her husband's policies or not. In fact as first lady she didn't do much of anything. Therefore I contend a lot of the hate directed toward her is partly rooted in who she is, not what she does. And we all know for a lot of the screaming right wing, color is a factor in that.
    I don't hate her. See that is the problem with the left. they hate anyone that doesn't agree with them.
    I don't hate her i find her policies and her view on the american people in general to be rude and crass just like her husband.

    Just like her comments the other day 100% unjustified. yet she doesn't see a problem with it.
    nor would she apologize for them either.

    yes she had a lot of bad policies as well. her school lunch program was an abysmal failure cost schools tons of money and food waste is at an all time high
    and kids go hungry. The quality of the food is disgusting. yet didn't affect her kids so she didn't care. she has a let them eat cake mentality like most leftists.

  5. #145
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Republic of Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    17,513

    Re: Michael Bloomberg Considers Run for President Against Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    lmao obama is only well liked by leftist. she is rude, crass and well only proud of her country when she gets what she wants.
    no he isn't going to run she isn't qualified.

    doesn't trigger me at all your projection fallacies are just that fallacies.
    has nothing to do with her skin color. your race card is worn out get a new argument.
    just like not voting for her husband had nothing to do with his skin color.
    Just ignore the trolling.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •