Page 23 of 55 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 546

Thread: [W:524] Trump approves special ops raid targeting isis leader baghdadi, military says he's dead

  1. #221
    Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,324

    re: [W:524] Trump approves special ops raid targeting isis leader baghdadi, military says he's dead

    Quote Originally Posted by JustHanging View Post
    Actually some American Muslims have joined ISIS. Do you really think when Trump publicly defended Neo Nazis and the KKK, it didn't affect how Muslims see America and their place in it? That things like this don't radicalize some American Muslim youth?



    I wish you would. Your posts tend to be almost nothing but.
    The fact that you have to resort to lies to further your argument says quite a bit about not just the strength of your position but also to the type of person you are.

  2. #222
    Temp Suspended

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,746
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: [W:524] Trump approves special ops raid targeting isis leader baghdadi, military says he's dead

    Quote Originally Posted by Nalu View Post
    That flies in the face of centuries of combat history and combat psychology.
    I want to hear this one. Somehow I don't think Vlad Dracula read your rules. Nor Mao, Hitler, Napoleon, Julius Caesar, Hannibal, Genghis Khan, Mohamed, William Rogers, Stalin, Jean D'Arc, Mussolini and a few others.

    Some guy named Sherman said something along the lines of "The only good Indian is dead one." Then ordered his troops to exterminate all of them, women, children, old people, dogs, horses, buffalo, and burn their crops.

  3. #223
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:28 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,542

    re: [W:524] Trump approves special ops raid targeting isis leader baghdadi, military says he's dead

    Quote Originally Posted by sjmay View Post
    LMAO they just relected Trudeau.....but let me guess, he's not racist....while...Trump is, right?
    I don't remember Trudeau publicly supporting Neo Nazis like Trump. I don't remember entire PM committees resigning in protest of Trudeau supporting Neo Nazis. I don't remember Trudeau running a campaign based on his supporters being cowardly racists.

    So yeah, AFAIK, Trudeau's not a racist.

    Trump is obviously a racist, with a stack of racist incidents. And based on his campaign strategy, he certainly believes his base largely is as well. I supposes the fact that the Republican party has used the racist Southern Strategy for over 1/2 century, all the racists have gathered under the Republican banner.

    Just look at Trump's ad, which was made to excite his base. It was so racist, even FOX News wouldn't run it. There is zero doubt that Trump believes his base is largely composed of racists. Do you think you know Trump's base better than Trump himself?

    Even Fox News Has Stopped Running Trump’s Racist Ad | Vanity Fair


    Anyways, my point is that with a racist leader like Trump who constantly attacks brown skinned people, often Muslims, he is helping to radicalize young Muslim Americans.
    Supporting Trump, but claiming you are against racism...is like eating a Banana Split every day, but claiming you are against ice cream.

  4. #224
    Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,324

    re: [W:524] Trump approves special ops raid targeting isis leader baghdadi, military says he's dead

    Quote Originally Posted by Obscurity View Post
    ISIS was in existence before Obama was president. Anyone with any understanding of the middle east and terrorist organizations knows that.

    There was nothing Obama could have done to stop their proliferation - nothing. ISIS is the logical conclusion of extremist Islam death cult hysterics. They would have waxed no matter who was in office. Obama didnt do much about them because the us public has had enough of the wars in the middle east and the propaganda arm of the Republican party, enabled by fox news, would have beat that drum against war if Obama did what was necessary to stop them.

    The issue here is fox news and its propaganda. It has managed to convince a resounding majority of people that are Republicans that Democrats and leftists are enemies of the state and not legitimate americans. It has enabled a view that only Republicans represent america.

    They would always be oppositional to Democrats- no matter public opinion.
    When in one sentence you state their is nothing Obama could do to stop isis but yet in a few sentences later you claim that if Obama had done the things need to stop isis the republicans would have been against him.

    Going to be real hard to take anything you say seriously when you can't even keep your excuses for Obama straight through one paragraph
    President Franklin Roosevelt eulogized a fallen American Soldier by saying, “He stands in the unbroken line of patriots who have dared to die [that] freedom might live, and grow, and increase its blessings. Freedom lives, and through it he lives--in a way that humbles the undertakings of most men."

  5. #225
    Guru
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:45 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,765

    re: [W:524] Trump approves special ops raid targeting isis leader baghdadi, military says he's dead

    Quote Originally Posted by JustHanging View Post
    I don't remember Trudeau publicly supporting Neo Nazis like Trump. I don't remember entire PM committees resigning in protest of Trudeau supporting Neo Nazis. I don't remember Trudeau running a campaign based on his supporters being cowardly racists.

    So yeah, AFAIK, Trudeau's not a racist.

    Trump is obviously a racist, with a stack of racist incidents. And based on his campaign strategy, he certainly believes his base largely is as well. I supposes the fact that the Republican party has used the racist Southern Strategy for over 1/2 century, all the racists have gathered under the Republican banner.

    Just look at Trump's ad, which was made to excite his base. It was so racist, even FOX News wouldn't run it. There is zero doubt that Trump believes his base is largely composed of racists. Do you think you know Trump's base better than Trump himself?

    Even Fox News Has Stopped Running Trump’s Racist Ad | Vanity Fair
    Do you remember Trump dressing up in blackface? Yea, me neither....

    And again, can you directly Quote Trump supporting Neo Nazi's or are you just going on Neo Nazi's words? Because if that's the case, like I mentioned earlier, Tulsi Gabbard is then a racist and Neo Nazi supporter by your logic...

  6. #226
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:28 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,542

    re: [W:524] Trump approves special ops raid targeting isis leader baghdadi, military says he's dead

    Quote Originally Posted by sjmay View Post
    And all your reputable sources, STILL could not come up with a direct quote of the President saying, what you said he said. That's a problem for you.
    LOL, if you won't read the links that support my assertions what can I do?

    You seem determined to support the defense of Neo Nazis and the KKK. That's fine, it's allowed and it's legal.

    Trump is counting on it. It's why he made an ad to excite is base that was so racist, even FOX News wouldn't cover it. Do you think you know Trump's base better than Trump himself?
    Supporting Trump, but claiming you are against racism...is like eating a Banana Split every day, but claiming you are against ice cream.

  7. #227
    Social Democrat
    Chomsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Third Coast
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    39,269

    re: [W:524] Trump approves special ops raid targeting isis leader baghdadi, military says he's dead

    Quote Originally Posted by sjmay View Post
    The problem is, that people can't JUST question authority anymore, There is no more CIVIL discourse, on both sides, it's either, you are with us or against us. It's nonsense.
    Well said. But remember it's our political parties, and even the President himself, that are sowing & promoting division among us.

    So if for example, if you want to believe and support both the Presidency and a free press, how do you do it? Or be a Democrat and support the President? You can't. If you want to support the President you have to buy into the press & the Democratic Party being enemies of the state, according to the President you'd like to support.
    "When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

    The 10 Commandments of Logic - (Courtesy of Abbazorkzog Blog)

  8. #228
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:28 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,542

    re: [W:524] Trump approves special ops raid targeting isis leader baghdadi, military says he's dead

    Quote Originally Posted by sjmay View Post
    Do you remember Trump dressing up in blackface? Yea, me neither....
    ROFL! Yep, that's the same as Trump publicly defending Neo Nazis, saying some are "very fine people".

    Trump ran an ad so racist that even FOX wouldn't carry it. That's what Trump thinks his base wants to hear. So why won't you answer my question: Do you think you know Trump's base better than Trump himself?
    Supporting Trump, but claiming you are against racism...is like eating a Banana Split every day, but claiming you are against ice cream.

  9. #229
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:28 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,542

    re: [W:524] Trump approves special ops raid targeting isis leader baghdadi, military says he's dead

    Quote Originally Posted by braindrain View Post
    The fact that you have to resort to lies to further your argument says quite a bit about not just the strength of your position but also to the type of person you are.
    I've provided numerous reputable sources for each and everyone one of my assertions. Nobody as refuted even one of them.

    So you're being untruthful calling facts lies in an attempt to defend Trump's public support of Neo Nazis. Why are you doing that? Isn't personal integrity important to you?


    Trump created ads so racist that even FOX News wouldn't carry them. Obviously Trump believed those ads would energize his base, so he believes his base is largely composed of racists. Question: Do you think you know Trump's base better than Trump himself?
    Last edited by JustHanging; 10-27-19 at 06:13 PM.
    Supporting Trump, but claiming you are against racism...is like eating a Banana Split every day, but claiming you are against ice cream.

  10. #230
    Social Democrat
    Chomsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Third Coast
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    39,269

    re: [W:524] Trump approves special ops raid targeting isis leader baghdadi, military says he's dead

    Quote Originally Posted by ttwtt78640 View Post
    Plan A is "can we profit from it?", plan B is "can we ignore it?" and once you are left with plan C "can we eliminate it?" then sending in a small, well trained team of assassins is high on the list of viable options.
    Pessimist? Or, realist? I'm not exactly sure, but it's a very good post I think.
    "When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

    The 10 Commandments of Logic - (Courtesy of Abbazorkzog Blog)

Page 23 of 55 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •