Page 41 of 68 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 679

Thread: Pelosi announces House won't vote now on whether to begin impeachment inquiry

  1. #401
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    35,182

    Re: Pelosi announces House won't vote now on whether to begin impeachment inquiry

    Quote Originally Posted by Linc View Post
    Because of trump’s lifetime of debauchery, self-admitted criminal associations with the Ru$$ian mob for decades after the Soviet Union broke apart, fully admitting his acceptance of foreign dirt on an opponent by blackmailing and extorting a foreign nation invaded by his puppet-master;

    I don’t want trump to rot in Hell, yet. I want him to go through the maximum Hell that can be delivered to him each and every day of the rest of his miserable life. I want him to suffer more than all of the suffering he has caused to other people all his life.

    Every republicoward politician covering for this CLIT — Criminally Lying Insane Traitor — deserves to be run out of office for what this mother ****er has done to the Kurds. When you lose Evangelical Leaders over the Kurds, you know you’ve ****ed up. And all because trump is compromised with erDOGan.
    Erdogan is not calilng the shots either. He got Putin's blessing for the invasion too. This is Putin's victory and it's a sweet one. Nancy is right. All roads do lead to Putin with Trump.
    Trump did not lie about "winning" he just lied about who would be doing it. If we can't rid ourselves of Trump we all better start learning to speak Russian.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
    - Voltaire

  2. #402
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,141

    Re: Pelosi announces House won't vote now on whether to begin impeachment inquiry

    Quote Originally Posted by Linc View Post
    Because of trump’s lifetime of debauchery, self-admitted criminal associations with the Ru$$ian mob for decades after the Soviet Union broke apart, fully admitting his acceptance of foreign dirt on an opponent by blackmailing and extorting a foreign nation invaded by his puppet-master;

    I don’t want trump to rot in Hell, yet. I want him to go through the maximum Hell that can be delivered to him each and every day of the rest of his miserable life. I want him to suffer more than all of the suffering he has caused to other people all his life.

    Every republicoward politician covering for this CLIT — Criminally Lying Insane Traitor — deserves to be run out of office for what this mother ****er has done to the Kurds. When you lose Evangelical Leaders over the Kurds, you know you’ve ****ed up. And all because trump is compromised with erDOGan.


    Nice little rant, but not much contact with facts. I think you need to change your lean to off-the-deep-end.

  3. #403
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    35,182

    Re: Pelosi announces House won't vote now on whether to begin impeachment inquiry

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay59 View Post


    Nice little rant, but not much contact with facts. I think you need to change your lean to off-the-deep-end.
    So you are OK with Putin winning and the U.S. losing every time. Are you that frightened of that little turd of a dictator whose country doesn't even have the GDP of Spain? Or has Putin promised you a tower in Mosow like Trump?
    Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
    - Voltaire

  4. #404
    Temp Suspended
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    12-03-19 @ 07:16 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    43,611

    Re: Pelosi announces House won't vote now on whether to begin impeachment inquiry

    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    Sure string people along for another year, its kept the left preoccupied for the last 3 whats 1 more matter.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Yeah. Its gonna be great

  5. #405
    Sage
    Lovebug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,599

    Re: Pelosi announces House won't vote now on whether to begin impeachment inquiry

    Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    Brass what lovebug? Balls? You're still hung up on balls and men being the only ones who are courageous? Probably why you post so skittishly and hate debate, while you post on a debate forum.

    Nancy definitely puts your courage to shame.

    Nancy is doing what's best for the Democratic party, despite Right wing nuttery that "she has to take a vote!!". They benefit from her taking a vote. Democrats benefit from her not taking a vote.
    Use brain cells, not balls you don't have.
    Thanks for the personal comments.
    What's best for the party, that is exactly my point. She wants to make sure she and the party are in power. That is the only goal. Of course the benefit from not taking a vote. They don't have the balls to take the vote, because they are afraid of losing seats.
    1 Peter 4: 14-19




  6. #406
    Guru
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,786

    Re: No Vote Pelosi- Not at this Time

    Quote Originally Posted by W_Heisenberg View Post
    Trump supporters recognize Trump's behavior is generally bad, they recognize with respect to this Ukranian scandal that Trump committed an impeachable offense, they just don't care.
    .
    Nonsense. A Ukrainian criminal investigation portrayed as a campaign contribution is absurdity.

  7. #407
    Guru
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,786

    Re: No Vote Pelosi- Not at this Time

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    LOL There is plenty more information that Trump is illegally withholding. Like the FULL transcript of that call that was so damaging that it was put on a special server.
    There is no other transcript. We have the one placed on the special server.

  8. #408
    Guru
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,786

    Re: No Vote Pelosi- Not at this Time

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    That is really hard for me to do.

    Your comment, Which even if true - and there is nothing in the way of evidence to say it is - does nothing to clear Trump of his own confession of committing a crime and the cover up.
    What crime would that be?

  9. #409
    Guru Glitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Alaska (61.5°N, -149°W)
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,968

    Re: Pelosi announces House won't vote now on whether to begin impeachment inquiry

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    You seem to be thinking at a 3rd grade level. 4th graders learn about the equality of the 3 branches of Govt. and the Constitutional mandate for Congress to provide oversight over the executive. I'm praying for you, you are having a meltdown.
    You seem to be thinking at 2nd grade level. Where is this imaginary "constitutional mandate for Congress to provide oversight over the executive" to which you are referring? It certainly can't be found anywhere within the US Constitution. Furthermore, if they are supposedly equal then the Executive Branch should also have oversight of Congress which obviously doesn't happen. So much for your lack of understanding of the US Constitution. You might actually try reading the document before making unsubstantiated claims about it.

  10. #410
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,141

    Re: Pelosi announces House won't vote now on whether to begin impeachment inquiry

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    So you are OK with Putin winning and the U.S. losing every time. Are you that frightened of that little turd of a dictator whose country doesn't even have the GDP of Spain? Or has Putin promised you a tower in Mosow like Trump?
    We haven't seen Putin win and the US lose yet, so it's sort of a weird question. No one is afraid of Erdogon. Why do you say that?

Page 41 of 68 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •