Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 281

Thread: NYT updates Kavanaugh 'bombshell' to note accuser doesn't recall alleged assault

  1. #271
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    47,455
    Blog Entries
    16

    Re: NYT updates Kavanaugh 'bombshell' to note accuser doesn't recall alleged assault

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Nobody mentioned Sanders or AOC until you did, did they? And your post to Vance wasn't about their views on the impeachment of Kavanaugh. It was a whiny post about the Bernie/AOC train, whatever that even is, and a typical reference to TDS. By the way, the TDS thing is getting old. You need a new schtick.

    I am having a nice day.
    Does it matter, tell you what, next time someone brings up Trump when he's "not part of the conversation" expect you to have a cow over that, oh wait... you won't, you'll join them...

    TDS is a sad thing to see in action.
    Socialism: "Why work hard when you can have Government give it to you for free!" -Bernie 2020

  2. #272
    HoHoHo
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    10-18-19 @ 05:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    63,420

    Re: NYT updates Kavanaugh 'bombshell' to note accuser doesn't recall alleged assault

    Quote Originally Posted by Renae View Post
    Does it matter, tell you what, next time someone brings up Trump when he's "not part of the conversation" expect you to have a cow over that, oh wait... you won't, you'll join them...

    TDS is a sad thing to see in action.
    TDS is sad. I never thought so many people would so blindly follow a lying lifelong Liberal into the abyss, but some people develop strong emotional attachments and crushes on frauds like Trump. I personally can't imagine being so devoted to a person, but that's just me. Trump Devotion Syndrome is a mystery to most people.
    It's disgraceful. I'm going to maybe and I'm looking at it very seriously. We're doing some other things that you probably noticed like some of the very important things that we're doing now. But we're looking at it very seriously because you can't do that. - President Donald J. Trump

  3. #273
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    47,455
    Blog Entries
    16

    Re: NYT updates Kavanaugh 'bombshell' to note accuser doesn't recall alleged assault

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    TDS is sad. I never thought so many people would so blindly follow a lying lifelong Liberal into the abyss, but some people develop strong emotional attachments and crushes on frauds like Trump. I personally can't imagine being so devoted to a person, but that's just me. Trump Devotion Syndrome is a mystery to most people.
    LOL you are truly reaching levels I didn't think you'd go to, I think we've exhausted this discussion, I'm not interested in engaging with you Tres, you've gone off into a place I'm just unwilling to follow, I hope you can handle 2020, because Trump, for better or worse, is gonna win again and people like you are gonna... implode.
    Socialism: "Why work hard when you can have Government give it to you for free!" -Bernie 2020

  4. #274
    HoHoHo
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    10-18-19 @ 05:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    63,420

    Re: NYT updates Kavanaugh 'bombshell' to note accuser doesn't recall alleged assault

    Quote Originally Posted by Renae View Post
    LOL you are truly reaching levels I didn't think you'd go to, I think we've exhausted this discussion, I'm not interested in engaging with you Tres, you've gone off into a place I'm just unwilling to follow, I hope you can handle 2020, because Trump, for better or worse, is gonna win again and people like you are gonna... implode.
    I'm not going to implode if he wins again. I didn't implode last time he won. Did you implode when Obama won - twice? No, you didn't. You just complained to high Heaven about him, criticized him on here, attacked his politics, and so on. Just exactly what I do to Trump.

    Nobody asked you to follow me anywhere. You choose to post to Vance, about me, babbling about the Bernie/AOC train, as if I'm on such a train, or as if my posts about Kavanaugh - who, by the way, I'm defending in this thread, if you could actually get past your Trump Devotion and see my posts - have anything to do with Bernie and/or AOC. Your devotion to Trump has really made it hard for you to post like a rational human being.
    It's disgraceful. I'm going to maybe and I'm looking at it very seriously. We're doing some other things that you probably noticed like some of the very important things that we're doing now. But we're looking at it very seriously because you can't do that. - President Donald J. Trump

  5. #275
    Sage
    SLC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Southlake, Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,968

    Re: NYT updates Kavanaugh 'bombshell' to note accuser doesn't recall alleged assault

    Quote Originally Posted by Renae View Post
    Does it matter, tell you what, next time someone brings up Trump when he's "not part of the conversation" expect you to have a cow over that, oh wait... you won't, you'll join them...

    TDS is a sad thing to see in action.
    Truth
    Democrats think walls are immoral and late term abortions aren't. The world is going crazy.
    2800 subpoenas, 500 interviews, 300 search warrants, 40 FBI Agents, 19 Lawyers, 13 different countries = No Collusion

  6. #276
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    4,506

    Re: NYT updates Kavanaugh 'bombshell' to note accuser doesn't recall alleged assault

    The liberals are desperate. How's Ginsberg's heath?

  7. #277
    WatchesLeftiesFlee
    Oborosen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Heflin, Alabama
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    13,034

    Re: NYT updates Kavanaugh 'bombshell' to note accuser doesn't recall alleged assault

    You know, I think it's funny that this stupid scandal got pulled back up, and is being used to smear Kavanaugh once again.

    All because Orange man bad, is the rule of the day.
    Why do they run?
    Because they have no choice son, such is the way of cowards.
    But even a cornered rat, with no choice, will fight.
    Yes my son, and that should tell you more than you need to know about the coward.

  8. #278
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    10-15-19 @ 05:55 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    43,724

    Re: NYT updates Kavanaugh 'bombshell' to note accuser doesn't recall alleged assault

    Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Kid View Post
    A sexual assault victim who has no memory of the event because she was ****ed up beyond all recognition at the time is still a victim. And whether she remembers the event or not is immaterial to the fact that anyone whom has been connected to one such event of lurid behavior, never mind multiple ones, has no business presiding as a judge in ANY court of justice. Much less the highest court in the land where he may be in a position to screw over such similar victims for a generation or more.
    So far none of the claims have any merit nor do any of the witnesses support what is said.
    even Ford's friend is now saying she doesn't believe her story. Ford's lawyer contacted all
    of her high school friends and none of them remember any party either and a few felt threatened by
    her lawyer. her lawyer even came and and said that the accusations were more about Ford's abortion stance
    than that he ever did anything to her.

    So none of the accusers have anyone that supports their story. there is no evidence to support their accusations.
    so until there is Kavanaugh is innocent.

    not that you care about facts.

  9. #279
    WatchesLeftiesFlee
    Oborosen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Heflin, Alabama
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    13,034

    Re: NYT updates Kavanaugh 'bombshell' to note accuser doesn't recall alleged assault

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    So far none of the claims have any merit nor do any of the witnesses support what is said.
    even Ford's friend is now saying she doesn't believe her story. Ford's lawyer contacted all
    of her high school friends and none of them remember any party either and a few felt threatened by
    her lawyer. her lawyer even came and and said that the accusations were more about Ford's abortion stance
    than that he ever did anything to her.

    So none of the accusers have anyone that supports their story. there is no evidence to support their accusations.
    so until there is Kavanaugh is innocent.

    not that you care about facts.

    Second hand accusations, from a third rate witness.

    I hate the expression, but this is whole case is extremely retarded.
    Why do they run?
    Because they have no choice son, such is the way of cowards.
    But even a cornered rat, with no choice, will fight.
    Yes my son, and that should tell you more than you need to know about the coward.

  10. #280
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    47,455
    Blog Entries
    16

    Re: NYT updates Kavanaugh 'bombshell' to note accuser doesn't recall alleged assault

    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Second hand accusations, from a third rate witness.

    I hate the expression, but this is whole case is extremely retarded.
    You misspelled contrived :P
    Socialism: "Why work hard when you can have Government give it to you for free!" -Bernie 2020

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •