Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33

Thread: Trump Offers to Mediate Kashmir Conflict, as Pakistan's Imran Khan Visits

  1. #11
    A Little Bitter

    Mr Person's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    08-15-19 @ 02:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    25,552

    Re: Trump Offers to Mediate Kashmir Conflict, as Pakistan's Imran Khan Visits

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    That's missing the next line or two

    "...which is then eaten by a large dog and crapped into an industrial shop fan on full blast, scraped off the wall, and then thrown out of an airplane at 40,000 ft."





    Such sycophancy, though. Yikes.

  2. #12
    Sage
    Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    46,963

    Re: Trump Offers to Mediate Kashmir Conflict, as Pakistan's Imran Khan Visits

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Person View Post
    That's missing the next line or two

    "...which is then eaten by a large dog and crapped into an industrial shop fan on full blast, scraped off the wall, and then thrown out of an airplane at 40,000 ft."





    Such sycophancy, though. Yikes.
    You really do wish for failure, don't you.

    Doesn't matter who gets hurt...US citizens...Indian citizens...Pakistani citizens...

    ...just as long as Trump fails.
    TANSTAAFL

    Liberal turned conservative David Mamet famously said: In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

  3. #13
    Sage
    Rexedgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    17,522

    Re: Trump Offers to Mediate Kashmir Conflict, as Pakistan's Imran Khan Visits

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    Attachment 67260423


    And one is off the island and the other is an island!
    Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you are honest with them. Then you are an asshole. ” - George Carlin
    ”I know, everybody funny, now you funny,too.” -George Thorogood

  4. #14
    Sage
    Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    46,963

    Re: Trump Offers to Mediate Kashmir Conflict, as Pakistan's Imran Khan Visits

    Quote Originally Posted by Rexedgar View Post
    Attachment 67260423


    And one is off the island and the other is an island!
    ???

    What's your point with that nonsensical statement? Island?
    TANSTAAFL

    Liberal turned conservative David Mamet famously said: In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

  5. #15
    Educator
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Lebanon Oregon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    835

    Re: Trump Offers to Mediate Kashmir Conflict, as Pakistan's Imran Khan Visits

    Quote Originally Posted by ElChupacabra View Post
    I think "consultant" would be a better role. Mediation requires skillsets Trump doesn't seem to possess.
    NO! He's no consultant either. He's an ignorant, narcissistic blowhard and that should be his title in these negotiations. Both sides are wise to nod, and ignore PRN.

  6. #16
    Question authority
    Grand Mal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    on an island off the left coast of Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,881
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Trump Offers to Mediate Kashmir Conflict, as Pakistan's Imran Khan Visits

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    LOL what an idiot. How can a mediator be someone that NO ONE TRUSTS and constantly lies?
    Mediate. Doesn't that imply a degree of invisibilty on the part of the mediator?
    Trump might very well think a mediator takes charge of a negotiation, putting terms on the table for the parties to accept.
    The eye through which you see God is the same eye through which God sees you.
    -Jalal al-din Rumi-

  7. #17
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    32,511

    Re: Trump Offers to Mediate Kashmir Conflict, as Pakistan's Imran Khan Visits

    Quote Originally Posted by Grand Mal View Post
    Mediate. Doesn't that imply a degree of invisibilty on the part of the mediator?
    Trump might very well think a mediator takes charge of a negotiation, putting terms on the table for the parties to accept.
    Not to mention that a mediator can not have an interest in the outcome...
    PeteEU

  8. #18
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    19,318

    Re: Trump Offers to Mediate Kashmir Conflict, as Pakistan's Imran Khan Visits

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    Not to mention that a mediator can not have an interest in the outcome...
    India is probably not happy with what trump said in that meeting
    "If you can't stand the way this place is, Take yourself to higher places!"
    Break, By Three days grace

    Hilliary Clinton/Tim Kaine 2016

  9. #19
    A Little Bitter

    Mr Person's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    08-15-19 @ 02:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    25,552

    Re: Trump Offers to Mediate Kashmir Conflict, as Pakistan's Imran Khan Visits

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    You really do wish for failure, don't you.

    Doesn't matter who gets hurt...US citizens...Indian citizens...Pakistani citizens...

    ...just as long as Trump fails.
    More retarded lies from Mycroft. You don't have a clue what I or any other non-Trumpist thinks because you've never actually bothered listening to them. And had you listened to them, you would just claim they were lying, that you can read their minds, and therefore you know what they really mean.

    Notice how this might be the only post of yours in forever that I bothered responding to?

  10. #20
    Sage
    Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    46,963

    Re: Trump Offers to Mediate Kashmir Conflict, as Pakistan's Imran Khan Visits

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Person View Post
    More retarded lies from Mycroft. You don't have a clue what I or any other non-Trumpist thinks because you've never actually bothered listening to them. And had you listened to them, you would just claim they were lying, that you can read their minds, and therefore you know what they really mean.

    Notice how this might be the only post of yours in forever that I bothered responding to?
    Oh...I listen to you all the time.

    That's why I know you don't care who gets hurt...as long as you "get Trump".
    TANSTAAFL

    Liberal turned conservative David Mamet famously said: In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •