Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859
Results 581 to 587 of 587

Thread: US Women's team crowned world champion after 2-0 win over the Netherlands

  1. #581
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:34 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,551

    Re: US Women's team crowned world champion after 2-0 win over the Netherlands

    Quote Originally Posted by dixon01767 View Post
    Attention whores are frequently famous. Thats what they crave.
    I give you....trump. lol

  2. #582
    Professor
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,047

    Re: US Women's team crowned world champion after 2-0 win over the Netherlands

    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    I give you....trump. lol
    Hes the President of the US of America. I thought we were talking about the blue haired lesbian who can kick a soccer ball well for a girl.

  3. #583
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:34 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,551

    Re: US Women's team crowned world champion after 2-0 win over the Netherlands

    Quote Originally Posted by dixon01767 View Post
    Hes the President of the US of America. I thought we were talking about the blue haired lesbian who can kick a soccer ball well for a girl.
    She is the captain of the women's soccer team. She has a right to an opinion just as much as trump does

  4. #584
    Professor
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,047

    Re: US Women's team crowned world champion after 2-0 win over the Netherlands

    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    She is the captain of the women's soccer team. She has a right to an opinion just as much as trump does
    And she DOESNT have immunity from criticism of those opinions. Nobody has denied her right to an opinion.

  5. #585
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:34 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,551

    Re: US Women's team crowned world champion after 2-0 win over the Netherlands

    Quote Originally Posted by dixon01767 View Post
    And she DOESNT have immunity from criticism of those opinions. Nobody has denied her right to an opinion.
    Good. So she is no more of an attention whore than trump.

    I agree

  6. #586
    Professor
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,047

    Re: US Women's team crowned world champion after 2-0 win over the Netherlands

    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    Good. So she is no more of an attention whore than trump.

    I agree
    Trump doesnt need to whore to get attention.

  7. #587
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:34 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,551

    Re: US Women's team crowned world champion after 2-0 win over the Netherlands

    Quote Originally Posted by dixon01767 View Post
    Trump doesnt need to whore to get attention.
    Then why dies he keep whoring? Lol

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •