Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 55 of 55

Thread: GOP gov pushes back on Trump plan to send migrants to Florida counties

  1. #51
    Educator bomberfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,100

    Re: GOP gov pushes back on Trump plan to send migrants to Florida counties

    Quote Originally Posted by PIPEWRENCH View Post
    The fact is simple. They get more than they ever pay in. Just look what they have done to their own countries. Just what we need.
    I have also looked into history and crime rates. Refugees tend to not bring crime here. They dont get more than they pay in as benefits do not go to illegals. CEC makes things simpler for small minds.

  2. #52
    Sage
    Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    43,777

    Re: GOP gov pushes back on Trump plan to send migrants to Florida counties

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarLevant View Post
    That's not the point. The point is Trump can't abuse his power, which is what sending illegal immigrants to various communities, is, he's doing it because he's got a big ego and it's tit for tat, it's absurd, and testament to Trumps incompetence.


    .
    Nonsense.

    He's not abusing anything.

    Tell me, what do you expect Trump to do with those illegal aliens? He can't keep them in detention after they've been given a court date. They have to go somewhere.

    Perhaps he should send them to your community, eh?
    TANSTAAFL

    Liberal turned conservative David Mamet famously said: In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

  3. #53
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Republic of Florida
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    16,685

    Re: GOP gov pushes back on Trump plan to send migrants to Florida counties

    Quote Originally Posted by Chomsky View Post
    Interesting you say that. I always heard, concerning Florida in political terms:

    "The further North you go, the more South you are!"

    Until you get to the cities, then its progressive time again. Jax, Tallahassee, Gainesville, all urban centers of liberalism, crime, and corruption. We had a federal rep from Jacksonville go to jail, and Tallahassee officials under indictment by the FBI.

  4. #54
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Republic of Florida
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    16,685

    Re: GOP gov pushes back on Trump plan to send migrants to Florida counties

    Quote Originally Posted by bomberfox View Post
    I have also looked into history and crime rates. Refugees tend to not bring crime here. They dont get more than they pay in as benefits do not go to illegals. CEC makes things simpler for small minds.
    Non-Citizens Committed a Disproportionate Share of Federal Crimes, 2011-16 | Center for Immigration Studies

    21% of those convicted of non-immigration crimes were non-citizens — 2.5 times their share of the population
    Not specifically refugees, but wasnt sure if thats what you really meant.

  5. #55
    Sage
    PIPEWRENCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    7,298

    Re: GOP gov pushes back on Trump plan to send migrants to Florida counties

    Quote Originally Posted by bomberfox View Post
    I have also looked into history and crime rates. Refugees tend to not bring crime here. They dont get more than they pay in as benefits do not go to illegals. CEC makes things simpler for small minds.
    You are right. Real refugees not these lying lawless losers are not a problem. These people are not being persecuted in Mexico. They have been offered asylum by Mexico under international law. They don't want asylum. They want to circumvent our immigration policies because they are lawless losers. That is the facts plain and simple. These losers assaulted Mexican authorities trying to help them. They come to my country thinking they are going to get away with assaulting our people and the authorities here they need to be put in there place fast. These scum need to be treated like the lawless criminals they are.
    We are the Democrats. Resistance is Futile.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •