Page 12 of 95 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 943

Thread: Many Dead in New Zealand Mosque Shooting

  1. #111
    Guru
    Keridan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,727

    Re: Many Dead in New Zealand Mosque Shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerace117 View Post
    Only someone like you could take a story about people being brutally murdered at their place of worship and turn it into a screed about how you think white people are the real victims
    A lot of irony in that sentence. He was referring to the idiotic post, not the horrific incident you are trying to tie back in. It's not his post that's disrespectful.
    Omniscience just sucks without omnipotence!


    Support Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez!

  2. #112
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:01 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    466

    Re: Many Dead in New Zealand Mosque Shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerace117 View Post
    What a delusional load of crap.

    I’d say what you could go do, but I’m not feeling like getting points today.
    The US illegally invaded Iraq and Afghanistan based on their lies about nine eleven, falsely accusing Muslims. Until that time Muslims were totally off the radar of westerners but all of a sudden they were the new US described devil. As always without any evidence.

  3. #113
    Guru
    Keridan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,727

    Re: Many Dead in New Zealand Mosque Shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueScotsman View Post
    Truth at all costs, what a joke.
    You're new. This is not okay. Attack the post, not the person.
    Omniscience just sucks without omnipotence!


    Support Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez!

  4. #114
    Sage
    Tigerace117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    22,082

    Re: Many Dead in New Zealand Mosque Shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by Keridan View Post
    A lot of irony in that sentence. He was referring to the idiotic post, not the horrific incident you are trying to tie back in. It's not his post that's disrespectful.
    The “idiotic post” by which you mean the post referring to the shooter’s claims? You know, the ones which made it clear that this thug bought into far right ideology?

  5. #115
    Sage
    Tigerace117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    22,082

    Re: Many Dead in New Zealand Mosque Shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by ralphcdp View Post
    The US illegally invaded Iraq and Afghanistan based on their lies about nine eleven, falsely accusing Muslims. Until that time Muslims were totally off the radar of westerners but all of a sudden they were the new US described devil. As always without any evidence.

    Oh look, even more delusional raving from you.

    Like I said before, crawl back under your rock.

  6. #116
    Educator
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    1,014

    Re: Many Dead in New Zealand Mosque Shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by trixare4kids View Post
    Do not assign viewpoints to me that I never entertained. I never even mentioned Islamophobia on this thread.
    IMO, your viewpoints are laced by troll-bait.

    Run along now...
    I will simply remind people what you said

    Quote Originally Posted by trixare4kids View Post
    He might very well be a far right extremist.
    What difference will it make?

    He's nuts, and crazy people like this deserve no sympathy.
    But let's hear all the usual suspects exploit those who aren't even cold yet for their own agenda.
    You did not need to mention Islamophobia because according to your logic what difference will it make?



    And something else:

    Whenever you say things like "But let's hear all the usual suspects exploit those who aren't even cold yet for their own agenda," you reveal very well who is into troll-bait.


    Now feel free to play the drama queen who is offended by my post...
    Last edited by pamak; 03-15-19 at 02:45 AM.

  7. #117
    Guru
    Keridan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,727

    Re: Many Dead in New Zealand Mosque Shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerace117 View Post
    The “idiotic post” by which you mean the post referring to the shooter’s claims? You know, the ones which made it clear that this thug bought into far right ideology?
    Well, technically any post pretending this selection of psychotic idiots represents any ideology besides their own, but yes, that applies to the moronic post he was responding to.

    I would hope those who feel comfortable assigning this horrific incident to any American ideology don't take the time to vote.

    How about we realize mental retardation and insanity leads to killing people instead of trying to pretend everyone on the right or left is ready to pick up a gun and kill people because it suits the picture we wish it represented.

    It takes a moron to assume anyone ready to kill dozens of people represents a whole party.
    Omniscience just sucks without omnipotence!


    Support Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez!

  8. #118
    Student
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    237

    Re: Many Dead in New Zealand Mosque Shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by Keridan View Post
    A lot of irony in that sentence. He was referring to the idiotic post, not the horrific incident you are trying to tie back in. It's not his post that's disrespectful.
    What I shared is being commonly reported.

    Shortly before the shooting, someone appearing to be the gunman publicly posted links to a manifesto on Twitter and 8chan, an online forum. The 8chan post included a link to what appeared to be the gunman’s Facebook page, where he said he would soon broadcast live video of the attack.
    Source: New Zealand Police Say Multiple Deaths in 2 Mosque Shootings in Christchurch - The New York Times

    I merely posted an aggregate of several sources via Wikipedia after I had verified the links and information.

    Is that how you game the system here, call the post idiotic instead of the poster?

  9. #119
    Student
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    237

    Re: Many Dead in New Zealand Mosque Shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by Keridan View Post
    Well, technically any post pretending this selection of psychotic idiots represents any ideology besides their own, but yes, that applies to the moronic post he was responding to.
    You're presupposing their mental conditions. Ideologies motivate terror every day, what world do you live in?

    I would hope those who feel comfortable assigning this horrific incident to any American ideology don't take the time to vote.
    You will find the same lies spread in Alt-Right, Far-Right circles in America of the Great Replacement and White Genocide. Me thinks this is all just too inconvenient for you.

    How about we realize mental retardation and insanity leads to killing people instead of trying to pretend everyone on the right or left is ready to pick up a gun and kill people because it suits the picture we wish it represented.
    How about both? Stupidity plus toxic ideology leads to violence. Why do you think he attacked a mosque? Just meandered over there in a retarded stupor and opened fire?

    It takes a moron to assume anyone ready to kill dozens of people represents a whole party.
    Has anyone said he represents a whole party? Point me in that direction. He represents ideas shared by other white nationalists in the US and Europe. Anyone familiar with the Far-Right can see this immediately.

  10. #120
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:01 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    466

    Re: Many Dead in New Zealand Mosque Shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by Keridan View Post
    Well, technically any post pretending this selection of psychotic idiots represents any ideology besides their own, but yes, that applies to the moronic post he was responding to.

    I would hope those who feel comfortable assigning this horrific incident to any American ideology don't take the time to vote.

    How about we realize mental retardation and insanity leads to killing people instead of trying to pretend everyone on the right or left is ready to pick up a gun and kill people because it suits the picture we wish it represented.

    It takes a moron to assume anyone ready to kill dozens of people represents a whole party.
    How many Muslims have died at the hands of the US/UK/... military?

Page 12 of 95 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •